By *oungmaleformature OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Seems impossible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was amazing and such a long time ago.

Takes time ma friend, can't give you any advice though as every meet I've had was just luck

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Impossible is nothing,nothing is impossible....it's all a matter of perception and willpower

Try going to a social event near you, I didn't get a meet till I had been to one. Once people see your ok they are more inclined to want to meet you.

"Try going to a social event near you, I didn't get a meet till I had been to one. Once people see your ok they are more inclined to want to meet you."
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^

"Try going to a social event near you, I didn't get a meet till I had been to one. Once people see your ok they are more inclined to want to meet you."
see I don't agree with this, I believe it's true but I don't agree with it, isn't the whole point of being on here is to take risks and have fun?

Joining a site like fab I was and still am completely out of my comfort zone but I've too risks and meet strangers and had great fun.

"Try going to a social event near you, I didn't get a meet till I had been to one. Once people see your ok they are more inclined to want to meet you.see I don't agree with this, I believe it's true but I don't agree with it, isn't the whole point of being on here is to take risks and have fun?

Joining a site like fab I was and still am completely out of my comfort zone but I've too risks and meet strangers and had great fun."

took risks and met strangers

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

The difference between you taking risks though, and women taking risks, is mainly a safety aspect.

It's more likely for women to be attacked than men, so therefore they won't meet people until they feel comfortable enough. Most of us, anyway - exceptions to every rule

"The difference between you taking risks though, and women taking risks, is mainly a safety aspect.

It's more likely for women to be attacked than men, so therefore they won't meet people until they feel comfortable enough. Most of us, anyway - exceptions to every rule "

isn't that why we chat before meeting and swap face pictures? Why would someone go through the trouble of arranging a meet, a woman agreeing to meet, then attacking the woman? By attacking I assume you mean rape just doesn't seem logical that someone would do that but a get your point.

st andrews

"The difference between you taking risks though, and women taking risks, is mainly a safety aspect.

It's more likely for women to be attacked than men, so therefore they won't meet people until they feel comfortable enough. Most of us, anyway - exceptions to every rule

isn't that why we chat before meeting and swap face pictures? Why would someone go through the trouble of arranging a meet, a woman agreeing to meet, then attacking the woman? By attacking I assume you mean rape just doesn't seem logical that someone would do that but a get your point."

No I didn't mean rape but that is always a possibility, yes. An added extra that ladies have to consider which men don't. And I have heard of women being punched in hotel rooms for deciding to say no, some have said as much on here.

Yes chatting and swapping pics is fine, but I will still always have a social meet in a public place first so I can get a feel for what the person is really like. If I get a bad vibe I walk away.

My process is this: chat for a while and swap pics, then if the chat is still going well arrange a social meet. If that's successful then arrange a play meet. And that goes for single guys, couples and women.

isn't that why we chat before meeting and swap face pictures? Why would someone go through the trouble of arranging a meet, a woman agreeing to meet, then attacking the woman? By attacking I assume you mean rape just doesn't seem logical that someone would do that but a get your point.

No I didn't mean rape but that is always a possibility, yes. An added extra that ladies have to consider which men don't. And I have heard of women being punched in hotel rooms for deciding to say no, some have said as much on here.

Yes chatting and swapping pics is fine, but I will still always have a social meet in a public place first so I can get a feel for what the person is really like. If I get a bad vibe I walk away.

My process is this: chat for a while and swap pics, then if the chat is still going well arrange a social meet. If that's successful then arrange a play meet. And that goes for single guys, couples and women.

"

This is true. Even after a social and a play meet, the person can totally change on you. One bad experience has made me stop meeting, rethink and a lot more cautious about any new meets.

"Seems impossible"

Patience ..Gets you Meets

It's more likely for women to be attacked than men, so therefore they won't meet people until they feel comfortable enough. Most of us, anyway - exceptions to every rule "

Just too add too this ....i would hope the Woman would tell a close friend where she will be ..

"

didn't know things like that happened, I suppose it's a bit dodgier for women then

st andrews

Just too add too this ....i would hope the Woman would tell a close friend where she will be ..

"

C always knows where I'm going, who I'm with and any contact details of the person I'm meeting, and I message him as soon as I'm home

st andrews

didn't know things like that happened, I suppose it's a bit dodgier for women then "

You'd be surprised the amount of messages I get from guys wanting to meet me alone, and somewhere 'discreet' so we can 'chat in private'. Like the woods. Errrrm, no.

didn't know things like that happened, I suppose it's a bit dodgier for women then

You'd be surprised the amount of messages I get from guys wanting to meet me alone, and somewhere 'discreet' so we can 'chat in private'. Like the woods. Errrrm, no."

Aw well ....a better get this Muskateers outfit aff

» Add a new message to this topic