FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > TIMEWASTERS

TIMEWASTERS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol it's funny when your contacted by someone soliciting a meet and they ultimately end up wasting your time then they contact you again several months later suggesting a meet having forgotten that they fell foul of you previously lol how many times has this happened to others I wonder x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol it's funny when your contacted by someone soliciting a meet and they ultimately end up wasting your time then they contact you again several months later suggesting a meet having forgotten that they fell foul of you previously lol how many times has this happened to others I wonder x"

Do they also request you send pics forgetting that they asked before and you sent before

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Not on this particular occasion although it has happened before have you experienced the same if not a similar occurrence?
"Lol it's funny when your contacted by someone soliciting a meet and they ultimately end up wasting your time then they contact you again several months later suggesting a meet having forgotten that they fell foul of you previously lol how many times has this happened to others I wonder x

Do they also request you send pics forgetting that they asked before and you sent before "

I must be very lucky I've never encountered a timewaster in six years here

I agree Wi ninja dude alot look at your profile judge u or chat say they wana meet you and lead you astray

Never bothered by the repeat messagers , just block them and forget them, works for us (Mr)

» Add a new message to this topic