FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Getting a meet

Getting a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mojo Risin OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Why is it so difficult to get a meet for sex in Aberdeen? I can accom and travel I also have face and body pics. I can't get verified as can't get a meet. Any advice. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Except one, all your pics are of your cock. There's no interesting pics there.

And your profile is rather short and bland, I get no sense of your personality at all.

Both these things make me then think that any message you send would also be unappealing.

Are you also making sure you read their profile and match their requirements? That won't guarantee a meet but would help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am still find it hard to get a proper regular playmate and meet .I have seen my self been realy quiet for weeks .so sexualy frustrating when I am so constantly hard n horny 24/7 and every day

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

If you put the groundwork in and get to know people, and have patience, eventually it will pay off.

If you're just looking for a quick hookup, you will struggle

By *r Mojo Risin OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks for the feedback. What kind of pics should I post? Ok profile will be elaborated on. Thanks again

"Thanks for the feedback. What kind of pics should I post? Ok profile will be elaborated on. Thanks again"

There is a good post ( singlemales please read ) in Singwers advice & Support worth a read but only you can decide

Try plenty of fish, I have 3 regular friction buddies off that site, they all know about each other and we're now in the process of arranging 3somes and hopefully a fffm once they've all met for ffm. Even now with good verifications I struggle to arrange anything on fab, and I now rarely even msg anyone, the big difference between the two sites is pof girls msg me, and fab girls don't, apart from two girls that obviously want to pick who they meet and not wait for it to happen.

Have any of the guys on this thread been to any clubs or socials?I know it's old (but probably the best) advice,but get along to either,or even better,both.

Get your name and face seen,I've been on here for about 5 years,apart from the break I'm just back from,and even I sometimes find it hard to get a meet but hey that's the way it goes. Sometimes you just gotta accept it or move on

"Try plenty of fish, I have 3 regular friction buddies off that site, they all know about each other and we're now in the process of arranging 3somes and hopefully a fffm once they've all met for ffm. Even now with good verifications I struggle to arrange anything on fab, and I now rarely even msg anyone, the big difference between the two sites is pof girls msg me, and fab girls don't, apart from two girls that obviously want to pick who they meet and not wait for it to happen."

Spot on: I was here a couple of years ago, had loads of verries and meets but decided it just took far too much effort. As a single if you can't get your end away from aforesaid dating site you might as well shave your head and don orange Krishna robes.

Not renewing my silver this time.

"Why is it so difficult to get a meet for sex in Aberdeen? I can accom and travel I also have face and body pics. I can't get verified as can't get a meet. Any advice. Thanks"

Maybe your patters pish ....

Patience buddy ..Hang in there ..Best things come too those who wait

I am told men outnumber women ten to one here... in my experience most men could have sex every day... even if women on here had the same sex drive then the math is they would need to have sex ten times a day to meet demand... that's just one way of looking at it... over and above that the site has many threads and posts to advise men on what they should expect, etiquette and so on.

Fab is just real life with some social boundaries removed... or as oft quoted it's not dial a shag. I'm sure you will find your way OP - good luck and happy swinging xxxxx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Well OP, you were given some specific advice in the first reply to your post, but it would seem that you've chosen to ignore it, so...........!!

Well said x

Whats the Dial a shag phone number ..?

"Well said x

Whats the Dial a shag phone number ..?

"

0141 696969

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

I agree with the above.

Concentrate on POF and tinder.

From reading your profile I'd say you're just looking for your hole as opposed to having a specific swinging meet or fantasy in mind.

D

"I agree with the above.

Concentrate on POF and tinder.

From reading your profile I'd say you're just looking for your hole as opposed to having a specific swinging meet or fantasy in mind.

D"

LOL@ looking for your hole - love a straight talking woman - kudos to you m'dear.

Red

Whether ya like it or not ..The OP is here for sex.

So if he is here for his hole ..Well who are we too judge

"Whether ya like it or not ..The OP is here for sex.

"

Agreed - but I don't think anyone was judging - opions vary as always - I am sure the OP appreciates the banter of the site as you do yourself xxxxx

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

"Whether ya like it or not ..The OP is here for sex.

"

The OP asked for advice.

D

» Add a new message to this topic