FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJs in the paper

CJs in the paper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the Sunday Mail has been at it...its in todays paper about CJs....

and hello to the Sunday Mail reporters on this site....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

best wishes today to Caroline, this can't be an easy day for her.

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said View.... they need to find something better to do...

You have our support hunny. we are thinking of you

[Removed by poster at 27/02/11 09:37:08]

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

well said _iew what the hell is she doing wrong oh and sunday mail reporters bet u enjoyed your night at cj,s just as everyone who goes there does

who ever that done this is sad nothn better to do with there time thinking of u caroline xx

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks everyone for your support. Will not stop us doing what we do best. See you all soon. CJ xxxxx

By *_jkCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Go girl, you know who your friends are xx

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Cj you have our support and thinking of you today,don't let them grind you down.

Run

Thinking od you all I know you will weather this storm and we are all behind you Caroline. Love to you and Michelle xxxx

We're all here for you hun, so keep on trucking. xxxxx

maybe if the courts busted a gut to jail drug pushers, kiddy fiddlers, and other assorted scum- the police wouldnt be targeting places like cjs

as long as there's no illegal drugs or prostitution involved, they should let it be.

having read the paper it would appear to me that the 'lead' was more to do with the alleged top criminal lawyer being present at the party.

oh the perks of the job being a journalist eh

So what's wrong with a group of like minded adults having fun at a party. Not like it's a brothel. Which is the usual kind of haunts for our top lawyers and politicians

C;) x

as was said earlier the story wasnt so much about a liberal adult party it was to do with someone with high profile job not just being there but openly talking bout his work. just a reminder to everyone to be discreet as to their homelives n working life. afterall these parties are a great leveller where were all on same lever no matter your upbringing or standing in life

noti the high profile guest wasn't named all over the paper tho

cos theyve gotta tread lightly where hes concerned legally. afterall he was just at the party and no evidence of any improper conduct. they just like to make insinuations

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"sordid swingers parties"....."tawdry sex" - Sounds brilliant to me.

And if it fucks off the kind of people who read the Sunday Mail, so much the better...

Caroline - all my love and support and won't stop me coming to your fab parties!

Love to you both x

we all thinking about you cj and glad the arseholes not going going to stop you keep your chin up xxxx

"maybe if the courts busted a gut to jail drug pushers, kiddy fiddlers, and other assorted scum- the police wouldnt be targeting places like cjs

as long as there's no illegal drugs or prostitution involved, they should let it be."

Up until the Sunday Mail pointed the situation out to them, Strathclyde's Finest didn't seem that bothered.

It may be as simple as a neighbour getting pissed off about a visitor to the club parking across their driveway once too often.

On the basis of past experience the News of The World won't want to be seen to be lagging behind in the 'let's expose the pervs' stakes so other places/ events may well find themselves targetted soon ..... if they haven't already.

By *hillaxMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

http://tinyurl.com/6dj7a4p

online version of the story

I like the way that the lawayer can't be named for privacy reasons! but Carolines full name, previous employer, residential status and address can be!

It stinks, but if it sells papers they'll continue doing it! hint hint....

Get it right up them , hope they payed there menbership when they were in , keep up the good work .

sunday mail if you can only pick on swingers yer lives must be very very sad , their are others out there who really shud be in the papers, i do hope caroline an liam , are both ok , my thoughts are with ye both after this outrageous attack on you both .

sioux xxx

caroline and michelle thinking of u`s

and don`t let them get u`s down.xxxxxx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"

Up until the Sunday Mail pointed the situation out to them, Strathclyde's Finest didn't seem that bothered.

It may be as simple as a neighbour getting pissed off about a visitor to the club parking across their driveway once too often."

Having read the article I don't believe that Strathclyde's police are bothered about it....their only comment was that they would investigate any allegations of a criminal nature.....and there's nowt criminal about Caroline's parties.

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

chin up caroline, were all behind you, see you soon xxx

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well I will still be going to cjs, I will give them something worthwhile to print in their paper just don't know what yet...any ideas lol!!! xx

If consenting adults getting together and having a party is "news" then I feel sorry for the readers when they could be reading about more relevant issues like Libya, Egypt, political corruption or even the state of our pot-holed roads.

This is just lazy journalism with more than a whiff of jealousy.

Caroline, Liam and Michelle thinking of you at this time.

And will hopefully see you soon.

xx

Keep your chins up Caroline and Liam, good luck with the new place xx

Caroline and Liam, I fully concur with the general opinion of the room, hope you find another venue, soon as possible, ur parties are well received by all of fabbers, ive not bn so far, but I am seriously contemplating going soon to one of ur parties, whever that may be. regards tomma47

Not too worry got my voodoo dolls of the sunday mail reporters here, nice big pins, nice big fire, but only after I removed their balls first

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"but only after I removed their balls first"

they didn't have any in the first place...

reporters don't..

they sneak in, pretend to be something else.. glean their tit bits..... then twist it into a sensational story.

their speciality is hawking out for a story when a tragedy has occurred.. that about sums them up.

By *isa_loveittTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

my thoughts and best wishes to you (caroline)and everyone at cj's ....and im sure the rest of the tv/cd community is behind you in all that you do.

love and kisses...xxx

we were also on the recieving end of the sunday mail for similar reasons 7 years ago,nothing but arseholes looking to sensationalise and degrade adults having consenting adult fun,almost ruined our lives,hence why we dont do face pics on here at all anymore.

Opening the sunday paper in the morning to see your image in it for this kind of thing is a bit heart sinking,you have our thoughts and best wishes CJ x

hope all is well CJ and Liam. Some peeps are dirty sneaks and need their scrotums stapled to floorboards. I'll volunteer to do it!

Hi guys hope u are all ok looking 4ward 2 seeing u all soon, keep the good work up up

Take care

Maria&Gerry xxx

Where was the 'privacy' for the club owners and other members? Such slurs are obviously not applicable to teflon coated lawyers. Get him to fight a compensation suit for you Caroline. Xxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Down south at the mo but thinking of you caroline and liam xxxxxxxxxx

"Where was the 'privacy' for the club owners and other members? Such slurs are obviously not applicable to teflon coated lawyers. Get him to fight a compensation suit for you Caroline. Xxxx"

Wiser counsel might be to treat today's 'revelations' as a wee bit of free publicity and move on.

sending my thoughts 2 u cj an liam xx

"Thanks everyone for your support. Will not stop us doing what we do best. See you all soon. CJ xxxxx"

well done hun u cant keep

a gd woman down eh lol xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its great for so many folk to show their support for CJs.

Dont believe anything you read in the papers its all lies !

By *edo CplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Caroline,Michelle and Liam our thoughts are with you

We were right behind you in 2006 when the scumday mail broke it`s first story and we stuck by you then and fully supported the parties ever since and again this time we will fully support you again and continue to stick by you

cj`s will continue to thrive and consenting adults will continue to have awesome parties courtesy of cj`s

roll on the next party

XXX

p.s mr scumday mail man if you go again with yer hidden camera can you get some upskirt sneaky photos for me please and mail them to me,THANKS YA FCUKIN IMPOTENT WANKER

"best wishes today to Caroline, this can't be an easy day for her.

xx"

Yep but every cloud and all that lol

She will have a shed full of enquires and new peeps xx

Not nice atall but I suppose any swinging parties/establishments are always gonna be volatile to the media .... Sex and scandal sells....

glasgow

going back up to _iews last post i had to endure 2 yrs ago reporters at my door and WHY the 2 wee boys next door had been murdered by their father even going out the block of flats where i live it was a media scrum.The press are scum bags and why cant this guy be named sorry hes one of the ESTABLISHMENT Caroline hold yer head up high dont let them get down

"best wishes today to Caroline, this can't be an easy day for her.

xx

Yep but every cloud and all that lol

She will have a shed full of enquires and new peeps xx "

There'll be no shortage of enquiries and new people but the challenge will be sorting out the genuine interest from those who'd wish to do the venture ill.

Before the club's website was pulled there was mention of a new venue. That'll attracted some press attention as they compete to be the first to 'out' the new location (so the neighbours can get upset about it and lodge complaints).

hi CJ [ littledel, remeber me? lol ]

dont let them get to you!!! , i mean there,s clubs all over england and they dont get this crap, sod them we are all adults doing what we like, maybe if the would relax there uptight arse,s they would enjoy life like we do!!!

" ............

dont let them get to you!!! , i mean there,s clubs all over england and they dont get this crap, ............"

Therein lies the problem. That's England. This is Scotland and Glasgow in particular.

The mindset amongst councillors, journalists, clergy and other self-appointed guardians of public morals is firmly planted in the early 20th century.

There are precious few lap dancing clubs in Glasgow. The licensing committee make them jump through hoops to get a licence.

There are NO licensed sex shops in Glasgow. Glasgow City Council make no secret of the fact they don't want sex shops in Glasgow. They publish the fact on their website.

You can apply for a licence. It costs £12,671 and lasts for 1 year BUT "Be advised that, in the past, applications for a sex shop licence have been refused on the grounds that the committee felt that the number of sex shops for the locality (ie. Glasgow) should be nil." (from GCC website).

In other words 'you can give us the money but you won't get a licence'.

The press publish a story, the neighbours jump up and down and threaten not to vote for the councillors unless they 'do something about it', ministers and priests condemn loose morality from the pulpit and it all gets driven underground.

i read the paper last ngt an

the word sleazy was mention that

was out of order cause there's

nothing sleazy abit cj's thats wat

i like about it..its nice an spotless

an very friendly..ive been 2 a few

an cj's isnt sleazy i can tell u

cj hun its just words an dont let

them bother u xxx

Hmm this from a City Council who only allowed Life of Brian to be shown in cinenas in the last year or so. And I don't think ministers hold much sway among the councillors in Glasgow

, partiularly.

"i read the paper last ngt an

them bother u xxx "

I think 'sleazy' is referring to the behaviour of the attendees rather than the state of the premises.

"Hmm this from a City Council who only allowed Life of Brian to be shown in cinenas in the last year or so. And I don't think ministers hold much sway among the councillors in Glasgow

, partiularly. "

I hadn't intended to pursue this aspect of the issue but if the location given for the venue is correct then two out of the three councillors for the ward are from the Asian community.

Rightly or wrongly questions of what they perceive as morality seem to be higher up their agenda then other folks.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain,,,

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain,,,"

No need for you to remain silent. Just speak your mind.

Nobody here will judge you.

defo big wishes to all the cjs team,

never have I known a place to take care of its guests so well and keeping a lookout for any seriously bad behaviour.

I see they reported an eye witness stating that it was all guys and a few women as "disgusting"-Hmmm wonder if this "person" was there...begs the question why go to a swinging party not going whats going on.

Personally I dont mind the "uppercrust" being at a party, they are no better than me and no worse...we just know we can all have our consensual fun thats outwith what the "norm" call "normal"

Oh yeah, finally the paper never picks up on the fact that our type of clubs dont appear to have fighting, unwanted groping etc etc- and thats without having scary bouncers!!!!

finally XXXXXXXXXxxxxx to all the cj's team xxxxx

sorry to read this and thinking of you Caroline x

By *ob and angelaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

typical usuall shit tabliods .....although only been once would recommend it and thought we had a great nite with great hosts....

As someone who has never been to one of CJ's parties but flirted with the idea(a bit shy lol)it was an article that you would "expect" from the gutter press.I think they(the press)have been sniffing around since the Tommy Sheridan swinging revelations broke,we all know that Glasgow was not the venue but while "swinging" was still fresh in the minds of readers they are just using this to sell papers.They really wanted a story that would "shock" and we all know that people LOVE to be shocked and offended about something they know nothing about(the swinging scene)

You would think that everyone who attends CJ's was meeting up at George Square and doing a naked conga to the venue complete with CJ at the front with a megaphone shouting into it "Give us an S,give us an H,give us an A,give us an G,what does it spell" and the whole crowd shouting out "SHAG,SHAG,SHAG" such was the "hysteria" of the article.It will not put me off finding the courage to go to one of CJ's events although i draw the line at using the megaphone lol.

So an event that is attended by like minded adults and well run is deemed "sleazy" etc and is now the subject of Police time..while more and more women are being raped in Glasgow City Center,i know exactly where i would like Police time to be used up.

just been reading add and here, Caroline you go girl , nothing wrong is going on hun you know we support you xxxx

and if reporter is reading these comments they can see everyone else is behind you too

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD&G

"So an event that is attended by like minded adults and well run is deemed "sleazy" etc and is now the subject of Police time.."

Didn’t the article show that the Police are *not* spending any time on this, because there’s no crime involved?

There was a quote at the end from a Police spokesperson saying something like “We always seriously investigate any crime that is brought to our attention” … which translates as “There’s no crime here, stop wasting our time, Mr Journalist.”

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

ah the Sunday mail with its Victorian values. hold on the Victorians were more pervs than we are today. and im sure if the police were to fabricate a crime out of all this there would be a certain lawyer who might jump in and get it thrown out for time waisting.

I doubt the cops will take much of an interest in this matter but HMRC might feel they want to check if the sums of money mentioned are in fact correct.

Strathclyde Fire and Rescue might wonder if the number of people mentioned in a semi-detached house, albeit a large semi) is safe.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

"i read the paper last ngt an

them bother u xxx

I think 'sleazy' is referring to the behaviour of the attendees rather than the state of the premises."

i didnt mean that in that way

as u can see i done dotdotdot between

Just wondering if there's a party on Census night. Imagine finding where Great Gr Aunt Jane was on the 27th March 2011, one hundred years on from now

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Just to clarify. Do not believe everything you hear or read on here. CJ's has not and probably will never get raided as they like to call it. There is nothing going on here that the police are interested in except they want to hold there next annual policemans ball here. lol

Parties will continue to go ahead as normal. Thanks to whoever is spreading the rumours as it just seems to be increasing interest. CJ xx

THE SUNDAY MAIL IS SHITE TODAY NO GOSSIP IN IT XXXXX

glasgow

aye i can imagine my great great grand wains reaction when they read the census in 100 yrs i will be sitting up on a cloud playing my harp nd laughing a them

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

sunday mail has another bit about cjs in it again......if what paper saying is shite,im sure the owners will have a lot to say....mr cat

Ok so the Sunday Mail story "tried" to set out to shock,anyone could have written that "exclusive"...this is my take on events that led to that "dramatic" story.

A night in the life of a Sunday Mail reporter..

As i took one last look in the mirror as my Taxi pulled up and tooted the horn my Josef Fritzl tash looked the bizz,i will be fighting off the women later on i thought to myself as i made my way to the Cab.I was on my way to a swingers party,i decided to go casual and went for the safe option of lumberjack shirt black trousers and jesus sandals with my lucky grey hill walking socks on,and with a splash of high karate i was good to go.

I was informed that i could take alcohol but settled for my crabbies ginger beer instead,im a true swinger.I got the driver to let me of around the corner and once he was out the way i walked around to the house for the party,as i knocked on the door i was slightly miffed about the size of the knockers,i hope this was not an omen.

I was greeted at the door and made to feel welcome and i was led into the kitchen and already a middle aged blond had her hands on some nuts while a slim brunette wrapped her hands around a large cork,the wine and nuts were out..the debauchery was seeping out of every pore on these girls bodies.

A male sat opposite me and introduced himself,as the 2 woman talked i leaned over and in my best swingers voice i asked him "What is the Shereen Nanjiani like" he raised his eyebrows a couple of times and said "Watch out for friendly fire,it's greedy girl night",now i was sweating like Elton John in a sausage factory.

As the night wore on i was asked if i wanted to see upstairs,omg this was it..was i about to witness tits bum fanny the lot.As i made my way upstairs i could hear heavy breathing coming from one of the rooms..as the door opened a sight greeted me that will never leave me until the day i die,it was like the highland clearances x10000.

Bodies were everywhere stacked on top of each other,an ample blond was getting "serviced" wow that last time i seen a pair of tight lips like that was the night my mail order bride arrived from the Philippines.

I watched as one crazed guy popped his retinas out and forced them up his peehole before jacking off over this girls breasts then shouting "From now on im keeping an eye on you" another older guy stood at the side wanking for what seemed like ages before his guide dog looked at his watch and started slow hand clapping him.

I was asked if i wanted to join in and although i had a towel on i swear i only had a semi,it was time to make my excuses and leave..what i seen that night in Glasgow has left me scarred for life,every night i wake up with a boner and have to give it a few "tugs" to take the sting out of it.

Next week i will report on the Tranny Admirers Night........

i have only one thing to add to this

"I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE BIGGEST SWINGING CLUB IN SCOTLAND"

Bring it on caroline we all love you to bits. you and your team are amazing people and i class you as great friends xxxxxxx

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"sunday mail has another bit about cjs in it again......if what paper saying is shite,im sure the owners will have a lot to say....mr cat

"

You don't have a link to that, do you?

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/03/11 16:27:45]

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/03/11 16:28:30]

Glasgow

"i have only one thing to add to this

"I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE BIGGEST SWINGING CLUB IN SCOTLAND"

Bring it on caroline we all love you to bits. you and your team are amazing people and i class you as great friends xxxxxxx "

Well said and the same applies for us

We have supported her since the beginning of cj`s,we were in the club in edinburgh when the police visited for a routine licensing inspection in 2006 ( not a raid as the scumday mail wrote the first time round ) they asked us if we were having fun PMSL

and one other point Caroline was never run out of edinburgh as the scumday mail like to make out the parties continued there for a long time after their original story went to press in 2006 and we know that for a fact as we attended them regularly,so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it scumday mail YOU WRITE LIES AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS

like others we will continue to support cj`s for a long time to come

we have made many friends there and hope to make many more

P.S Mr scumday mail man wiz you feart to type the lawyers name incase he sued yer sorry arse

p.p.s i`m tommy sheridans illegitimate love child do you want my story?

i just wonder how many people will turn up on saturday to the revamped party after they have said they will stand by her. i will be going because i love her to bits and want her to know this by attending not to mention i'm bloody horny as hell hehehe

"Our team returned the next week as more than 100 men and just a few women crammed into the house"

we have never been but is the house realy that big? if its not what else have thay exaggerated about??

j and n xx

» Add a new message to this topic