FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Vegans and veganism

Vegans and veganism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any on here and or what is your view...If you have one that is :p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as my crispy bacon roll is safe I don't mind what others do... however... If vegetarians love animal so much why do they keep eating all their food???

My brother is one... I think he's a bit of a fucking fruit loop but he's lost a shit load of weight, and is happier and healthier, all that I care about.

"My brother is one... I think he's a bit of a fucking fruit loop but he's lost a shit load of weight, and is happier and healthier, all that I care about. "

By *hosadonisMan  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Cows are vegan, does not do them much good!

I'm veggie, have been for years. Don't like the taste or texture of meat (from animals). Love the taste and texture of pussy though.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Each to their own

As long as they don't moan at me eating steak

First rule of vegan club is you must tell everyone you are vegan! Even on fab.

"First rule of vegan club is you must tell everyone you are vegan! Even on fab. "

That's so retro

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Health is wealth...people may laugh and criticize all they want till they're faced with a having their lives shortened as a direct consequence of poor eating habits or worse still having to live with some food related ailment,not to mention to horrible and unethical treatment of these poor sentient beings that share the planet with us who are raised and disposed of in the most horrid of ways to feed the socially conditioned need for meat

edinburgh

"As long as my crispy bacon roll is safe I don't mind what others do... however... If vegetarians love animal so much why do they keep eating all their food??? "
pig's eat people,be wary of a man with a pigfarm....did I mention that I have a pigfarm?

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Veganism is just like religion to me.

Feel free to practice it, just don't ram it down everyone else's throat! (Pardon the pun)

D

edinburgh

"Veganism is just like religion to me.

Feel free to practice it, just don't ram it down everyone else's throat! (Pardon the pun)

D "

veganism has yet to prove itself to be anything like any religions as vegans don't worship fairy tale deities or kill,sacrifice millions of people in the name of the holy vegetables and your not gonna burn in hell for not being a vegan although you might suffer heartburn from eating meat on occasion

"As long as my crispy bacon roll is safe I don't mind what others do... however... If vegetarians love animal so much why do they keep eating all their food??? pig's eat people,be wary of a man with a pigfarm....did I mention that I have a pigfarm? "

*puts on her wary hat... it has special built in detector sensor thingys

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"As long as my crispy bacon roll is safe I don't mind what others do... however... If vegetarians love animal so much why do they keep eating all their food??? pig's eat people,be wary of a man with a pigfarm....did I mention that I have a pigfarm?

*puts on her wary hat... it has special built in detector sensor thingys "

Ninja detectors required

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

"Veganism is just like religion to me.

D veganism has yet to prove itself to be anything like any religions as vegans don't worship fairy tale deities or kill,sacrifice millions of people in the name of the holy vegetables and your not gonna burn in hell for not being a vegan although you might suffer heartburn from eating meat on occasion"

Definitely have the same "holier than thou" attitude though.

D

I'm veggie, have been for about 3 years. Don't have a problem with people who eat meat and not going to lecture anyone about how they are the devil for doing so. Each to their own, namaste and all that shit

"As long as my crispy bacon roll is safe I don't mind what others do... however... If vegetarians love animal so much why do they keep eating all their food??? pig's eat people,be wary of a man with a pigfarm....did I mention that I have a pigfarm?

Ninja detectors required "

I may need a new hat

"Each to their own

As long as they don't moan at me eating steak "

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Ninja detectors required

I may need a new hat "

Is there a wedding coming up ?

Ninja detectors required

I may need a new hat

Is there a wedding coming up ? "

I'm already married - to a TV repair man - it was beautiful and the reception was excellent...

» Add a new message to this topic