FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > opinion on this.

opinion on this.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heard this a few times. From men on here. You couldnt have a relationship with someone you meet on fab.??

Love to know why ?? Because not seen as the sweet girlfriend material. Just sexual liberated woman most men crave.?? Find it strange

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Heard this a few times. From men on here. You couldnt have a relationship with someone you meet on fab.??

Love to know why ?? Because not seen as the sweet girlfriend material. Just sexual liberated woman most men crave.?? Find it strange "

Heard this before too

Yet they then moan when their girl is boring sexually. And use that as an excuse for then cheating

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well we are definitely defying this myth..

though it is tricky I admit, because you have to be on the same page about your swinging limits and that changes.. but sometimes you don't change at the same pace..

Though saying that, isn't that just a relationship thing (with the addition of extra people)? haha

Mrs J xx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Sadly, a lot of people seem to close their minds to possibilities, citing past bad experiences.

I say "sadly", just my opinion/tuppence worth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heard this a few times. From men on here. You couldnt have a relationship with someone you meet on fab.??

Love to know why ?? Because not seen as the sweet girlfriend material. Just sexual liberated woman most men crave.?? Find it strange

Heard this before too

Yet they then moan when their girl is boring sexually. And use that as an excuse for then cheating "

You just need to be sweet AND sexually liberated!

"You just need to be sweet AND sexually liberated! "

Aye that

On here, in a pub, club or life in general some are looking for Mr/Mrs Right and some just want to play the field.

C xx

Love to know why ?? Because not seen as the sweet girlfriend material. Just sexual liberated woman most men crave.?? Find it strange "

I am not looking for a relationship full stop, will be 3 years this June I lost my wife, but still consider myself married, still talk to here even though I don't know if she can hear me, friends say 3 years is long enough in mourning, I disagree

I use fab for an occasional meet without getting drawn into a relationship that I do not want or need at this time

I am not looking for a relationship full stop, will be 3 years this June I lost my wife, but still consider myself married, still talk to here even though I don't know if she can hear me, friends say 3 years is long enough in mourning, I disagree

I use fab for an occasional meet without getting drawn into a relationship that I do not want or need at this time"

No one can tell you when is right to stop grieving... you will know when the time is right... Thank your for sharing your thoughts - Red xXx

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I met my girlfriend via Fab, banter in the chatroom, met at a social thing and clicked....

We both dont meet now and save it each other only. It doesn't bother Me that she was on here, be pretty hypocritical if it did seeing as I am too. Everyone has a sexual past whether their on fab or not

I use fab for an occasional meet without getting drawn into a relationship that I do not want or need at this time

No one can tell you when is right to stop grieving... you will know when the time is right... Thank your for sharing your thoughts - Red xXx"

Xx

You just have to be open to it I guess. My mind is totally closed to having a relationship on here or off here, and occasional meets works well for me for now. Have seen others strike up relationships here. So obviously it does work some of the time. Have seen people fall out also. It's the same as the real world some work, some won't. I don't think it's just men that say it though about woman. There are woman that also say it about men on here.

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

We met one fateful night at CJ's, eventually ended up in a relationship and have now been living together for over a year!

Don't have a problem with people who say they don't want to get into a relationship with someone on here. But it does piss me off when people get on their high horse and say no one should do it!

I think it works well for us because we can be totally honest with each other about what we've done in the past. I don't think that level of honesty would be as easy with a vanilla partner who didn't have any understanding of the "scene".

D x

"You just need to be sweet AND sexually liberated! "

oh that's me

For me I wouldn't start a serious relationship with someone I met on here. I would expect us both to close accounts and not logon or chat to people that we were attracted to. To me it would mean that the person wasn't really serious about the relationship if they continued to be on sex site chatting to other guys. Girls get so much attention on here that I think they would miss it and they would eventually log back in. I see that as cheating. just my opinion not here to offend anyone who disagree with my view.....hi 5

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

I've met some great people here, some I've never had sex with but enjoy their company and laugh with on nights out. Some I have sex with and from those people I have variant levels of feelings for. I'd say that most people don't set out to be attached to other people on fab but when you meet someone you click with it's great and doesn't matter where you've met them.

By *ndermykiltMan  over a year ago

Perth

I'd be open to the possibility of a relationship and I'd say it could be great to meet a potential partner through fab

» Add a new message to this topic