FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > "Sychophantic Bullshit"...?

"Sychophantic Bullshit"...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read this phrase in the lounge today and it has interested me for some time as to why we post on some of the threads on the forum such as "Best.....on FAB, Kiss Fuck Avoid, Your Favourite FABber or Who Would You Most Like To Meet, etc?

Is it to get a wee ego boost, be a complete suck up, indicate an interest and gain advantage, or just purely for fun? I'm not saying any of those reasons are wrong...just wondering. I also realise some posters hate these kinds of thread. What exactly gets under your skin about them?

For myself, if I post it's for fun although i'm honest enough to admit a wee compliment from time to time never hurts.

By the way, have I mentioned recently how much I love you all?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I avoid those threads.

For me they just seem very childish and/or needy. I understand they're fun for others though so it's a case of each to their own.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I do it for a bit of fun life is full of shit some days if I get a laugh or someone else does then allow good I love you to Jintz I'll see you sometime eventually

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Sometimes I join in and sometimes I don't. When I do, I see them as a bit of fun.

As has been said a wee compliment is never a bad thing. Sometimes we all need a wee ego boost too. However as most of us know on here, they are not always sincere.

There can be a lot of negativity on the forums at times and I imagine some of the best boobs/ass threads stem from people trying to lift that.

Sometimes people just have nothing to say either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I post on forum mostly for fun.

The threads are mostly light hearted fun.

Fun is how it should be, isn't it? No hidden agendas ...just a laugh x

Should be jinty . If only everyone seen it the same way fab would be a nicer place

its a giggle quite often,,harmless fun

Fun all the way but with some interesting bedfellows along the way... everyone and everything has something to give you... if you look for it

Sychophantic

Of all the posts on this forum nobody has ever used this word never mind spelling it correctly

Bravo

Gold star to the OP or am i becoming sychophantic in my adulation..

By *tellaartoisCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sychophantic

Of all the posts on this forum nobody has ever used this word never mind spelling it correctly

Bravo

Gold star to the OP or am i becoming sychophantic in my adulation.."

Well if there was a post for best tits ( I'm sure there is) you'd get our vote

I usually post on the forum for a laugh. I also think it's a good way to interact with the local fabbers and show that you are genuinely interested in getting to know and meeting up with people on here. That cannot be said for about 80% of the fuckboys on here who waste people's time and give genuinely interested guys a bad name.

Also I'm a sycophant and want the world to give me praise...

I would generally post or comment for fun.I would always have banter in mind.

ive been on the site pretty much from the start and i would hopei could pass on some advice to others in my experience.

Ive vacated chat rooms for years in creating banter.However latterly ive loitered the Forums more frequent than my usual.Its rather strange as i have had more interaction with others by being here.

I dont take Fab too serious and i would hope others dont take my witty cheeky direct attitude too serious either.

if i can add anything ..

Ladies ..I have a fetish for Homemade Macaroni n Cheese

wink wink

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 23/04/16 12:11:12]

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I just like having a giggle. Occasionally I'll attempt to pass on a small piece of advice but usually it's rubbish anyway

But I don't do stuff to 'suck up' or 'be liked'. I just say stupid stuff, often at my own expense, and have a giggle with others.

And sod your Mac and cheese - CAKE

Well said. life too short. All about fun x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I just like having a giggle. Occasionally I'll attempt to pass on a small piece of advice but usually it's rubbish anyway

But I don't do stuff to 'suck up' or 'be liked'. I just say stupid stuff, often at my own expense, and have a giggle with others.

And sod your Mac and cheese - CAKE "

Cake rules! Especially lemon drizzle... I'm the same though, just here for a laugh, if something doesn't interest me I don't comment. Try not to get caught up in fab dramas cause there's no fun in that

K x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What annoys me about them is the baneality of them. In the main its the same folk kissing the same ass while appearing to be so pc.much prefer topical debate with honest answers even if I dont agree I respect folk who have an opinion and not just agree with what the boobs two posts up said

By *uncity1Man  over a year ago

dundee

"What annoys me about them is the baneality of them. In the main its the same folk kissing the same ass while appearing to be so pc.much prefer topical debate with honest answers even if I dont agree I respect folk who have an opinion and not just agree with what the boobs two posts up said "
lol kola .... I have to agree. also I think people have lost sight of the true objectives ... yes have meaning full discussions but above all else have fun !!!!!

"What annoys me about them is the baneality of them. In the main its the same folk kissing the same ass while appearing to be so pc.much prefer topical debate with honest answers even if I dont agree I respect folk who have an opinion and not just agree with what the boobs two posts up said lol kola .... I have to agree. also I think people have lost sight of the true objectives ... yes have meaning full discussions but above all else have fun !!!!!"

Exactly that! Contrary to common belief I can be a very deep and intensely serious person. Like most of us I've had my fair share of ups and downs and I'm not afraid, embarrassed or unwilling to discuss them but sometimes it's nice just to not think and post a whole lot of silly nonsense without caring what people will think. I appreciate that some members dislike endless frivolity and think many comments to be disingenuous and creepy crawly. I like to see it all for what it is. Fun people doing what they do best! (Well, second best!!!)

"Sychophantic

Bravo

Gold star to the OP or am i becoming sychophantic in my adulation.."

I think you will find she was quoting from a post I made in the Lounge the other day.

It was in direct response to a vomit-inducing plethora of threads expressing their desperation for approval over the preceding 24 hours, that even made me fed up!

I like a good ego boost as much as the next person but that day the market was flooded and that particular poster had belatedly jumped on the band-wagon about 5 minutes after my benevolence had expired!

The Best on fab are the worst threads, there's nothing worse than seeing people crawl up others arses in the hope theyl then get a meet out of it. I saw one a while ago about best arses, 54 year auld guy mentions a female half of a couple in their early twenties. Just thought to myself, you keep plugging away mate...

"Sychophantic

Bravo

I think you will find she was quoting from a post I made in the Lounge the other day.

It was in direct response to a vomit-inducing plethora of threads expressing their desperation for approval over the preceding 24 hours, that even made me fed up!

I like a good ego boost as much as the next person but that day the market was flooded and that particular poster had belatedly jumped on the band-wagon about 5 minutes after my benevolence had expired! "

I got that Red..I sometimes feel that way myself when the desperados go over the score. I loved your phraseology and craftily stole it as it's a question I've often asked myself. Is this all there is? "Sycophantic bullshit"...

If I ever leave and come back that's going to be my username. X

"Sychophantic

Bravo

I like a good ego boost as much as the next person but that day the market was flooded and that particular poster had belatedly jumped on the band-wagon about 5 minutes after my benevolence had expired!

I got that Red..I sometimes feel that way myself when the desperados go over the score. I loved your phraseology and craftily stole it as it's a question I've often asked myself. Is this all there is? "Sycophantic bullshit"...

If I ever leave and come back that's going to be my username. X "

A Friend messaged me and told me about this thread so I had to be nosey! Sorry Lovely!

"Sychophantic

Of all the posts on thX s forum nobody has ever used this word never mind spelling it correctly

Bravo

If I ever leave and come back that's going to be my username. X

A Friend messaged me and told me about this thread so I had to be nosey! Sorry Lovely!"

I'm glad you did..thanks for the inspiration! X

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I read this phrase in the lounge today and it has interested me for some time as to why we post on some of the threads on the forum such as "Best.....on FAB, Kiss Fuck Avoid, Your Favourite FABber or Who Would You Most Like To Meet, etc?

Is it to get a wee ego boost, be a complete suck up, indicate an interest and gain advantage, or just purely for fun? I'm not saying any of those reasons are wrong...just wondering. I also realise some posters hate these kinds of thread. What exactly gets under your skin about them?

For myself, if I post it's for fun although i'm honest enough to admit a wee compliment from time to time never hurts.

X"

Ooooooooo jinty,as always your so right.

Plus you've got the world's very best tits.

Ocht if ye didnae laugh ye'd greet on this site. I love the forums and try and have a bit of banter where I can. Sometimes ye just need to have a wee bit of light hearted nonsense in your life don't you think?

"Ocht if ye didnae laugh ye'd greet on this site. I love the forums and try and have a bit of banter where I can. Sometimes ye just need to have a wee bit of light hearted nonsense in your life don't you think? "

This!! We're all here to have fun, aren't we?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I read this phrase in the lounge today and it has interested me for some time as to why we post on some of the threads on the forum such as "Best.....on FAB, Kiss Fuck Avoid, Your Favourite FABber or Who Would You Most Like To Meet, etc?

X

Plus you've got the world's very best tits. "

Oh don't tell her that, her head's big enough as it is!!

I post for fun. It also can throw up some interesting offers on "fuck, snog, avoid" but I do tend to avoid "best...." Threads. Everyone has their own opinion so who is to say what's "best boobs/arse/smile/pub/food" (delete as appropriate)

Topical stuff interests me, and I do post on that too.

"I post for fun. It also can throw up some interesting offers on "fuck, snog, avoid" but I do tend to avoid "best...." Threads. Everyone has their own opinion so who is to say what's "best boobs/arse/smile/pub/food" (delete as appropriate)

Topical stuff interests me, and I do post on that too."

...and I love your posts! I'm not just saying that to suck up..I really do! Lol x

"

Oh don't tell her that, her head's big enough as it is!! "

I've noticed you're missing from the fun and frolics threads anyway. Wonder why....?? It'll be the veil of mystery again no doubt!!

By *ickstributerMan  over a year ago

Ocala/Belleview/mayo

Suck up? Ya do have the "Best pucker" on all of Fab! So Go'on the "gie us a snog"!

"The Best on fab are the worst threads, there's nothing worse than seeing people crawl up others arses in the hope theyl then get a meet out of it. I saw one a while ago about best arses, 54 year auld guy mentions a female half of a couple in their early twenties. Just thought to myself, you keep plugging away mate..."

Or butt plugging away what with it being a best arses thread

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"

Oh don't tell her that, her head's big enough as it is!!

I've noticed you're missing from the fun and frolics threads anyway. Wonder why....?? It'll be the veil of mystery again no doubt!! "

Life is a serious business, no time for fun & frolics. I'll leave that to the airhead types!

glasgow

X

Plus you've got the world's very best tits.

Oh don't tell her that, her head's big enough as it is!! "

That's very true.

in fact as heads go it's gigantic,

yet perfect in every way.

Everything is GIGANTIC!

It's all about proportion!

glasgow

"Everything is GIGANTIC!

It's all about proportion! "

As always jinty,your so right.

Ocala/Belleview/mayo

Firstly:

We love ya too "Wee Jinty"! Fab always seems to change when yer profile decides to hide under a rock, or just travel off on a Sabbatical of sorts.. !

Having yet to start a thread: happy just to add my often twisted views on a subject, hoping some astute,daft-Fabber sees the humor in it... Or at least garnishes an interest in looking at me ! That's all I'm happy to get across with any add to a posting I might offerI know, it seems like the "discount bin" of rambling,sardonic thought !) But. That's just me! (Sorted/in a nutshell!) So: how's you, meat-up today, I got 20 minutes!.. ! Oh:& candy too! Don't mind the pinholes: that's where the fun is injected..!

Have you been mixing cleaning chemicals in the new tin can?? Yes? Well... wear a mask buster, the fumes are getting to you!

All your contributions from "the other side" are most welcome. Adele says "Hello" btw. Still sweeping up leaves.

20 minutes? I can eat three kit kats in that time. No idea how many twinkies. You know the reason for that. Huh, Marco??? x

E.K . Glasgow

"Have you been mixing cleaning chemicals in the new tin can?? Yes? Well... wear a mask buster, the fumes are getting to you!

All your contributions from "the other side" are most welcome. Adele says "Hello" btw. Still sweeping up leaves.

20 minutes? I can eat three kit kats in that time. No idea how many twinkies. You know the reason for that. Huh, Marco??? x"

Three or three packets ?

To make that deadline I'd need an unwrapper so that I could concentrate on the job in hand. But packets, easily!!! Cheeky thing! X

2 or 4 finger KitKat, that is the burning question

Anyone want to tell the uneducated northern fool what sychophantic means?

E.K . Glasgow

"2 or 4 finger KitKat, that is the burning question "

A lady never tells

"Anyone want to tell the uneducated northern fool what sychophantic means? "

It means "sucking up yer bum"!!!

Come to think of it I haven't heard from furry today

"Come to think of it I haven't heard from furry today "

And that doesn't make you suspicious?????????

"Come to think of it I haven't heard from furry today

And that doesn't make you suspicious?????????"

very

E.K . Glasgow

And that doesn't make you suspicious?????????very "

Be afraid be very afraid

And that doesn't make you suspicious?????????very

Be afraid be very afraid "

I bet the twat has an interview at mgs

Ocala/Belleview/mayo

Marco says "It's because you love having those lips wrapped around the POLO"! No fumes:& mines is NO "TIN CAN"! It's all proper fiberglass,& built to survive in all temps/climates.! As maybe one day you'll see..(90°outside/& a.comfy 72°inside!) Tomorrow is my official "moving-day",& when I'll be in it as a permanent residence! But, OK: while you're eating Twinkies, I'll stretch it out to 30 minutes gracious as I am! ! Plus: as the satellite TV arrives tomorrow, adding time will be easy (Male,ya noe!) Now back to yer knitting with you granny,baby socks are needed!

Ocala/Belleview/mayo

I'll gladly be yer "unwrapper", unofficially.... Laid out like a smorgasbord buffet..? Dominoes about to fall? Boggles the mind at the possibilities,& makes us perverted types wonder, "How many fingers will fit simultaneously" ? Oh... The carnage, I imagine! Ready for Nathans this summer? The year ya finally take the title! Can ya wash all that down with "Perrier"?

» Add a new message to this topic