FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nverman67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A lady friend has suggested taking some intimate photos of us but not sure I like the idea of having my bits and bobs down on digital. I am all for having fun but to take pics of each other seems a bit clinical - do this pose and that pose etc.

Any tips on how to make it a bit exciting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we found that a few drinkies, and alot of laff go a long way. Most of our pcs were taken after a few looseners and alot of laffs.

"we found that a few drinkies, and alot of laff go a long way. Most of our pcs were taken after a few looseners and alot of laffs."

And how many did the Mrs say "dont you bloody dare put that one up" to???? LOL

hundreds!

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

if you dont like digital then buy a polaroid. really the thing with doing intimate pics is to have fun when you do them

Digital is easiest as you can just delete as you go along.

I did it for a while intially as a laugh...

Got hold of a good camera, as a Bilding Manager I had access to a few really good empty buildings in Glasgow City Centre,

There was one had a glass dome ceiling that let in natural light, perfect conditions.

Always made sure a bottle of wine was sitting in a chill box made the lady feel at ease

Then the camera does all the work..

Thought about doing it for a living for a while

love taking pics!

usually we look through mags like nuts and fhm, online sites. think oh thats a good pose and then just try and do them and come up with our own as well!

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

Not alot of our pics are posed, we just take turns in taking different shots when playing with others(with their permission of course), they look natural and show genuinely what we are like. only one thing is we don't have many of us togeather!!!!

"Not alot of our pics are posed, only one thing is we don't have many of us togeather!!!!"

position the camera and set the timer

most of ours are posed, but find that the one that we do first is normally the worst! we got a fuji finepix camera and tripod, and most are taken with the flash on and the houselights off, therefore all i can see is a wee green dot to tell me where the camera is, roughly.

think taking pics would be great prelude to a fun night for the two of youse. they will certainly turn out better than my pics where its just a numpty pointing a camera at a bloody mirror lol

i dunno - i like your pix, and i wouldnt say you were a numpty.

Aberdeen

Had our first attempt at photos last night then spent most of this morning deleting them as we both felt unflattering lol but a great time had taking them. Amazing what a few drinks and egging each other on can do.

Having another go tonight and so far so good.

we normally take hundreds - and i mean HUNDREDS of pics, and delete all but one or two of them, but is more the thrill of taking them. Good for you for taking some though. It takes time, and the ones you prolly keep will be the ones you dont think will turn out right at all.

By *uy from scotlandMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

photos i wouldnt let anyone i didnt know take pics when i was on here as a cpl my partners pics were taken but ended up on someones profile without our permission so be carful

Aberdeen

We don't have partners and have fun between ourselves so far. So quite happy to go with the flow at the moment. We have been very careful about no full face pics anyway

"we normally take hundreds - and i mean HUNDREDS of pics, and delete all but one or two of them, but is more the thrill of taking them. Good for you for taking some though. It takes time, and the ones you prolly keep will be the ones you dont think will turn out right at all."

Thats the best way - take lots then select the best and edit .... not that we like photography .....

Had to smile at the post above... 4 pics and very candid??? hey ho xx

"Had to smile at the post above... 4 pics and very candid??? hey ho xx"

Without entering into the quality over quantity debate there are occasions where less is better than more ....

agreed with the less is more. We literally have thousands of pics on our external drive, but have put only a very small selelction on.

» Add a new message to this topic