FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Terrorist suspect arrested- only in Scotland...

Terrorist suspect arrested- only in Scotland...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could a neighbour have heard the Police shouting, "Armed Response!" as they arrested the latest terror suspect, and thought, "Naw, it's just a party going on."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hmmmmmm eh what

Was on the news last night. There was a person arrested in Glasgow, in connection with the suicide bombing in Sweden last year. The neighbour who was interviewed said he'd heard the shouting and doors being battered in but didn't bother because he thought it was a party going on. Just bizarre.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just another day in sunny Whiteinch

"Was on the news last night. There was a person arrested in Glasgow, in connection with the suicide bombing in Sweden last year. The neighbour who was interviewed said he'd heard the shouting and doors being battered in but didn't bother because he thought it was a party going on. Just bizarre. "

thats just the normal glasgow parties as some go on all night. but why are the scottish police spending the money on the investigation? send the suspect to sweden and let there tax payers pay the cost's

"

thats just the normal glasgow parties as some go on all night. but why are the scottish police spending the money on the investigation? send the suspect to sweden and let there tax payers pay the cost's"

Cos of the flak they took over sending the Glasgow Airport 'bombers' to London for trial.

Well, I've been to some pretty wild parties in my time in Glasgow but don't think I'd be confusing shouts of 'Armed Response' with those of a party

» Add a new message to this topic