FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I know what the woman on here go on about and why they get so wound up sometimes

Not all but the majority don't read the profile or the meet details and message asking questions that are already answered.

Im sure woman and couples do the same sometimes but when u get tons of messages saying the same thing u want to give up lol.

Sorry for the rant lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now I know what the woman on here go on about and why they get so wound up sometimes

Not all but the majority don't read the profile or the meet details and message asking questions that are already answered.

Im sure woman and couples do the same sometimes but when u get tons of messages saying the same thing u want to give up lol.

Sorry for the rant lol"

your safe with this single man,If you dont want to fight the duck war i dont message asking stupid questions

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sorry you've had such a crap time. Hope you find one eventually

"Sorry you've had such a crap time. Hope you find one eventually "
well said bro,more good than bad folk on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sorry you've had such a crap time. Hope you find one eventually well said bro,more good than bad folk on here"

I don't doubt that. You just see so many single guys moaning they cant get meets and then you find out why. A little effort into a message, some reading of the profile and it might be easier lol

"Sorry you've had such a crap time. Hope you find one eventually well said bro,more good than bad folk on here

I don't doubt that. You just see so many single guys moaning they cant get meets and then you find out why. A little effort into a message, some reading of the profile and it might be easier lol "

no arguments there

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

please don't tar us all with the same brush though

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I think its a people problem not just single guys woman dont have to do anything to get attention on here hell a blank profile claiming to be female is enough for the fire n forget crew to spam out their nonsense.though a fem not happy at rejection or you having the balls to meet someone else can rip out a pointless msg and cpls stropping because they cant get a fem fucktoy aint shy of a few words. Block all that you feel are not grasping what you are after thins the nuggets out

It's got to the point I see a new profile I ignore it for a few days as you know their either going to get bombarded with messages or leave because of it.

So many fake accounts I wait for verification and if they've been on wks or months without one then I will give it a miss

» Add a new message to this topic