FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > hidden veris

hidden veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people hide their verifications. Its not a dig at anyone just something I don't understand.

If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many judges I'm afraid.

" Too many judges I'm afraid. "

Also a lot of people don't like showing them like a notched bedpost

" Too many judges I'm afraid. "

I what way? Like people seeing who you've met and not want to meet you because you've met someone they aren't keen on?

I gode my webcam veris. I go into the chat rooms often and get veris fron everyone without asking for them.

" Too many judges I'm afraid.

I what way? Like people seeing who you've met and not want to meet you because you've met someone they aren't keen on? "

Exactly. Plus like previous poster said people are very judgemental on here as well.

I don't like leaving graphic verifications but if I receive one after a meet then I won't display it lol

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Some ppl wont meet you because youve met certain other ppl

Yep very childish but thats the way they work

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I had various problems in the past showing veris so I keep them hidden. Who I meet is my business no one else's.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We only hide the ones that make me out to be a sexual predator

John

As posted above too many jealous people on here don't like it if they've seen you and then you go and meet folk they don't approve of

Also some folk won't meet you because you've been with So and So

"We only hide the ones that make me out to be a sexual predator

John "

Lucky we have first hand experience of your predator ways and know to steer well clear hahaha

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We only hide the ones that make me out to be a sexual predator

John

Lucky we have first hand experience of your predator ways and know to steer well clear hahaha"

You were that d*unk I didn't think you'd remember

John

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Some ppl wont meet you because youve met certain other ppl

Yep very childish but thats the way they work "

why is it childish ? Im one of those people and I do it for very good reason imo if they find a person I dislike agreeable then I wouldnt want to meet them in which way is this childish

"Why do people hide their verifications. Its not a dig at anyone just something I don't understand.

If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet. "

This is one of the reasons I don't display my veris. Who I meet is my own business and I don't like people discussing me

Mabey because it's nothing to do with anybody who u have met .people leave veries without u asking .expecting them back .but if u thought they were shit and had a wee knob or smelt funny ect u can't write that can u

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

What I did, when and who with are no one's business but mine..

By *inkyCouple8487Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

Or people have left the site and then the verification stays as verified but u can't see it anymore

Jx

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I meet people on the merits of how we interact when we start communicating. Even as the OP has stated, they like to look at verifications and then go ask other people's opinion of that individual. This is one of the reasons many people do hide their verifications.

I like to show a new verification for a couple of days then I take it down. I know from personal experience some veris are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Yep very childish but thats the way they work "

Dont think it childish at all some ppl dont want to meet pple coz they meet certain others to save any hassles of the he said shes said crap that goes on at times

By *uck knows41Man  over a year ago

Arbroath

I don't have mine on display but I will show if asked

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have loads on display.

They are all social though.

Anything else is my business. If people ask, I may tell

Has anyone actually thought that they are being respectful to the people that they have met by not advertising who they met,when and what they got up to?

"What I did, when and who with are no one's business but mine.."

This

"Why do people hide their verifications. Its not a dig at anyone just something I don't understand.

If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet.

This is one of the reasons I don't display my veris. Who I meet is my own business and I don't like people discussing me "

I understand what you mean but I think peoples safety is very important and if we invite someone into our home we like to know that they are ok. A wee bit of research into who we are meeting is very important to us.

We aren't fussed as to what they did with other people or if the others were to our taste, its what they will be like around us.

This is one of the reasons I don't display my veris. Who I meet is my own business and I don't like people discussing me

I understand what you mean but I think peoples safety is very important and if we invite someone into our home we like to know that they are ok. A wee bit of research into who we are meeting is very important to us.

We aren't fussed as to what they did with other people or if the others were to our taste, its what they will be like around us. "

I do understand where you are coming from but people so act differently with different people and I wouldn't rely on anyone else's judgement.

I take my time getting to know people and only meet in public places or hotels to increase my safety.. But that's just me

Have fun and stay safe

coatbridge

Maybe as time passes it will be important everythings new and fresh for yourself and in time you will learn that not all that sounds nice is

"Maybe as time passes it will be important everythings new and fresh for yourself and in time you will learn that not all that sounds nice is"

We've been on n off here for over a year now but only met at parties n clubs. This weekend will be our first time we've invited a guy over n we done a bit of digging on him, just to make sure he wasn't pushy or non respectful. Hes been warned we have a big dog anyway lol

[Removed by poster at 25/05/16 21:08:17]

Do people tell the truth on veries. tho...one guy I went to house dirty bed covered in dog hair ..dog in bed .dirty pants on floor .not mine .bit weird

I left said he wasn't what I expected.. But veries said yea best thing ever ...total bullshit

"Do people tell the truth on veries. tho...one guy I went to house dirty bed covered in dog hair ..dog in bed .dirty pants on floor .not mine .bit weird

I left said he wasn't what I expected.. But veries said yea best thing ever ...total bullshit"

I don't know if we would leave a bad veri because they would just remove it anyway but we wouldn't give someone a positive veri that didnt deserve one

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I take a verification with a pinch of salt ...other than its an indication that there's perhaps a genuine female around.

My gut instinct speaks more words than anything I read on a page.....therefore it doesn't matter if they are shown or not.....

But I think many hide them because people judge

I hide mine because I find it weird to display my play habits! Also be of mine is quite traffic and I find it cringey! I don't want anyone talking about my bits!

"I hide mine because I find it weird to display my play habits! Also be of mine is quite traffic and I find it cringey! I don't want anyone talking about my bits! "

*graffic!

Verifications can be the root of green eye monsters .cause jealousy n judgment. Have been guilty of it .can loss all respect for someone if they meet someone you really detest. Or others won't meet you because you have meet to much.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As some have said who I choose to meet is my business .

Ive had so much grief at times over verifications it's a lot less hassle not to .

But out of respect for the person Who's taken the time to write me a verification I display for a day or so then hide them .

By *oznrayCouple  over a year ago

helensburgh

We don't show ours for various reasons that have already been stated but also when you've been on the site since just about day one our profile would be miles long, also people come and go, change profile names so really wouldn't be applicable

The site can be very clichie (wish I could spell), and we've never been one for choosing sides, we prefer to let people fuck it up for themselves

For various socials in the past we've been asked to show them and have obliged where appropriate

Ray

I've got veris but because they have since left the site they won't show, which is shocking imo...the veri should still be there but just say 'user no longer on site'....she met someone and moved on but that doesnt help me because most think i'm not veried

The verifications disappear when person leaves the site too. So for those of us with few meets, social or not, they get deleted.

I don't show all mines for various reasons. One being when i first joined someone verified meeting that I hadn't even seen or spoke to! So he's blocked and I did mail admin but the verification is still there. I've also been cam verified but I'm not interested in Skype etc so choose not to show these. I don't display anything graphic/too cringe. Though I do show a few from good friends from over the years just to show I'm genuine.

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

i prefer not to show them as it shows how much of male floozy i am lol

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

So in that case why contact to person that's left the verification if u trust there judgement then surely the verification means something if u don't trust them then move on that's only my opinion I can see why people hide them if people are then talking about them I supose u could almost say gossiping

By *iggydm69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not had one yet but I would probably hide it I suppose.

Discretion as what we get up to / do would be between us.

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yep very childish but thats the way they work why is it childish ? Im one of those people and I do it for very good reason imo if they find a person I dislike agreeable then I wouldnt want to meet them in which way is this childish"

edinburgh

"Mabey because it's nothing to do with anybody who u have met .people leave veries without u asking .expecting them back .but if u thought they were shit and had a wee knob or smelt funny ect u can't write that can u"
sure you can . Then people will see it was a one way verification and make up their own mind

edinburgh

We aren't fussed as to what they did with other people or if the others were to our taste, its what they will be like around us. "

If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet. "

I like to be a private person, keep my verifications disclosed, same as my friends list and same as my photo's, only the selected few are privileged to see my pics

If I'm talking to a guy and he has lots of veries it sort of puts me off.i dont want to know where somebody was especially if there's pics of him with dicks up an ass bareback ect.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Yep very childish but thats the way they work why is it childish ? Im one of those people and I do it for very good reason imo if they find a person I dislike agreeable then I wouldnt want to meet them in which way is this childish"

Its childish because its like wains in a playground....."im no speaking / playin with them beacuse thy met/ speak to (whoever)""

Your an adult im assuming your big enough to make your own mind up abt who you do/ dont speak to or meet

I hide mine as its nobody's business what I do and who I do it with, aslong people know I'm genuine then that's all I need

maybe they dont want you poking your nose in to their meets

Veris might be hidden because is not written right or numerous other reasons.

At the end of the day their verified.

Only show social ones. I don't want everyone knowing I suck like a Dyson. Or I'm not to be missed . Yadda yadda yadda .

End of the day the veris are up to each person if they want to show or not. Plus if someone won't meet me because I've met someone else . It's their loss no mine

"Only show social ones. I don't want everyone knowing I suck like a Dyson. Or I'm not to be missed . Yadda yadda yadda .

End of the day the veris are up to each person if they want to show or not. Plus if someone won't meet me because I've met someone else . It's their loss no mine "

they know now :-

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yep very childish but thats the way they work why is it childish ? Im one of those people and I do it for very good reason imo if they find a person I dislike agreeable then I wouldnt want to meet them in which way is this childish

Its childish because its like wains in a playground....."im no speaking / playin with them beacuse thy met/ speak to (whoever)""

Your an adult im assuming your big enough to make your own mind up abt who you do/ dont speak to or meet "

spot on I meet who I want when I want regardless of who they have been associated with in the past .

and a lot of stupid situations come about because of verifictions and its stupid .

"Only show social ones. I don't want everyone knowing I suck like a Dyson. Or I'm not to be missed . Yadda yadda yadda .

End of the day the veris are up to each person if they want to show or not. Plus if someone won't meet me because I've met someone else . It's their loss no mine

they know now :-"

I think the Henry hovers have a better suction. Up yer game short stuff xx

I think the Henry hovers have a better suction. Up yer game short stuff xx"

Practice makes perfect they say

I think the Henry hovers have a better suction. Up yer game short stuff xx

Practice makes perfect they say

"

They do that but I think it's time for you to sit your exam

" Too many judges I'm afraid.

Also a lot of people don't like showing them like a notched bedpost"

The interracial scene in London is full of people that judge others, over who they have met. I find it such a shame, but it's a fact of life on here.

Some guys I have verified, hide the verification, as other women will not meet them, as they have met me........Very sad. Oh well.

"If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet. "

Maybe I'm reading too much into this and I might be the only one who finds this intrusive and bordering on stalking. Are you saying you would contact someone who verified me and ask them about the sexual encounter I had with them?!

If they didn't politely tell you to go jump, then tell me so I could politely decline your offer; and I learned about it later. I'd block both you and them.

"If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this and I might be the only one who finds this intrusive and bordering on stalking. Are you saying you would contact someone who verified me and ask them about the sexual encounter I had with them?!

If they didn't politely tell you to go jump, then tell me so I could politely decline your offer; and I learned about it later. I'd block both you and them."

With over a year on the site and no verifications I wouldnt worry about being stalked if I was u

"

With over a year on the site and no verifications I wouldnt worry about being stalked if I was u "

I am photo verified and I specifically request that anyone I meet does not verify me.

If you need someone else's word and don't trust mine, you're not the type of person I want to meet to begin with.

Well u read it wrong anyway we wouldn't be interested in your sexual encounter we would be interested in whether the people u met thought u would be a good match for us if we knew them.

We don't mind people asking others about us we have nothing to hide

coatbridge

Yep very childish but thats the way they work why is it childish ? Im one of those people and I do it for very good reason imo if they find a person I dislike agreeable then I wouldnt want to meet them in which way is this childish

Your an adult im assuming your big enough to make your own mind up abt who you do/ dont speak to or meet "

and there you go judging by your method of meeting folk which its obvious is only about sex. Not everyone meets only for sex infact imo those who fuck without knowing a person are childish as its bordering on any holes a goal. I meet for friendship with possibilitys the sex is a byproduct ergo its important to me that I dont meet with those who associate with imo undesirables

Veris can be faked i dont bother about them as i know i am genuine if folk get to know me then my personality speaks for itself.

I had a couple of veris from folk when I started out but as they left the veri goes with them so no point in showing nowt.

If folk take a chance and chat first then character will show through. Its a personal choice some do some dont x

"If we want to meet someone we look at their veris and then if we know someone they've met we drop them a wee mail to see if they think they would be good for us to meet.

If they didn't politely tell you to go jump, then tell me so I could politely decline your offer; and I learned about it later. I'd block both you and them."

The incestuous nature makes me

If they didn't politely tell you to go jump, then tell me so I could politely decline your offer; and I learned about it later. I'd block both you and them.

The incestuous nature makes me "

I cant understand why it would be incestuous, unless you assume everyone we meet we play with or everyone that meets anyone else always plays. You know what they say assume stands for though

The incestuous nature makes me

I cant understand why it would be incestuous, unless you assume everyone we meet we play with or everyone that meets anyone else always plays. You know what they say assume stands for though "

I don't mean you personally. Just the actions.

coatbridge

Perhaps the intended word was insidious

"Perhaps the intended word was insidious "

No I think incestuous was meant in the meaning that we only play with people in a small circle of people.

coatbridge

"Perhaps the intended word was insidious

No I think incestuous was meant in the meaning that we only play with people in a small circle of people. "

wouldnt have thought that as right or wrong your looking for new people

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Why would you rely on someone else's opinion to decide?

coatbridge

Only jusgement you can rely on is your own and if you have to ask you obviously have doubts thats my take anyway

"Only jusgement you can rely on is your own and if you have to ask you obviously have doubts thats my take anyway"

Spot on

I have doubts about everyone lol. I suppose if u look at it like u were getting someone in to fix something in your house, you would go with a recommendation.

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

"I have doubts about everyone lol. I suppose if u look at it like u were getting someone in to fix something in your house, you would go with a recommendation. "
you can come to mine and fix my kitchen

"Why would you rely on someone else's opinion to decide?"

exactly!

I won't meet certain people if they have meet people that's I am aware carry stds

"I won't meet certain people if they have meet people that's I am aware carry stds "

I'm not aware of anyone carrying std's

"I won't meet certain people if they have meet people that's I am aware carry stds

I'm not aware of anyone carrying std's "

Oh there is one or two

"I won't meet certain people if they have meet people that's I am aware carry stds

Oh there is one or two "

Tbh I would take that with a pinch of salt. I'm sure there are a few with std's on here as there are with people not on here but I doubt they would go advertising it to everyone and they would get it seen to, so I would be interested to know how people know of the std, if that makes sense

coatbridge

Oh there is one or two "

and you know this how its the god must be true fab grapevine lol

» Add a new message to this topic