FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Plus Size/BBW

Plus Size/BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi wonder if ill get any replys ...my wife is really sexy size 20 but she dosent feel it anymore ..im looking for help geting her interested again and want help in buying her sexy plus size clothing especially lingerie so if anyone can help out id love to hear from you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted and kinkyCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

Love honey do have some nice body stockings and underwear for bbw , always read the reviews tho,

And you can get some really nice bra and brief sets from YOURS online or in the high street shops ,

Hope this helps get her mojo back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try this web site

http://www.ninexlingerie.com

they have some great items and reasonable prices. My wife loves the lingerie from there

Simply Be has some stunning underwear in it at the moment, and not badly priced.

The pink basque in my photos is from there and is a size 24. It's got great support in the cups and is long enough to cover a tummy.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

There you go OP. I knew the wonderful ladies of fab would help out

"Love honey do have some nice body stockings and underwear for bbw , always read the reviews tho,

And you can get some really nice bra and brief sets from YOURS online or in the high street shops ,

Hope this helps get her mojo back "

I also swear by Lovehoney and Yours but have also found a few cheaper gems on eBay - if you are going to get things from eBay I suggest only buying from uk sellers as there are many items from China etc that look stunning and claim to be plus size but turn up and would only fit a plus size doll- don't think they have the sizing conversions right!

X

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Iv pm you. Where i get all mine x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ty xx

"Iv pm you. Where i get all mine x"
. Can you pm me to please x

By *oreThanCurvyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

I'm the same size and few months ago I left my husband who constantly was putting me down. I lost my confidence with him. It's so nice reading your post that you want to help your lady to feel sexy again. I found that going for a full body massage where the man was pampering my body was a big help. I feel sexy again. X

"I'm the same size and few months ago I left my husband who constantly was putting me down. I lost my confidence with him. It's so nice reading your post that you want to help your lady to feel sexy again. I found that going for a full body massage where the man was pampering my body was a big help. I feel sexy again. X "
if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not who she is,then he shall be eternally lonely

"I'm the same size and few months ago I left my husband who constantly was putting me down. I lost my confidence with him. It's so nice reading your post that you want to help your lady to feel sexy again. I found that going for a full body massage where the man was pampering my body was a big help. I feel sexy again. X if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not who she is,then he shall be eternally lonely"

Dlt .... ...you have floored me

"I'm the same size and few months ago I left my husband who constantly was putting me down. I lost my confidence with him. It's so nice reading your post that you want to help your lady to feel sexy again. I found that going for a full body massage where the man was pampering my body was a big help. I feel sexy again. X if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not who she is,then he shall be eternally lonely

Dlt .... ...you have floored me "

I cocked that up,was meant to read "if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not what she is,then he shall be eternally lonely

Pabo does sexy undies. I was a big size 20/22 once upon a time.

Bz

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm the same size and few months ago I left my husband who constantly was putting me down. I lost my confidence with him. It's so nice reading your post that you want to help your lady to feel sexy again. I found that going for a full body massage where the man was pampering my body was a big help. I feel sexy again. X if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not who she is,then he shall be eternally lonely

Dlt .... ...you have floored me I cocked that up,was meant to read "if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not what she is,then he shall be eternally lonely"

I opulent agree more mate

Dlt .... ...you have floored me I cocked that up,was meant to read "if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not what she is,then he shall be eternally lonely

I opulent agree more mate "

"opulent"

By *ollydimplesWoman  over a year ago

hamilton

yours ,evans,simply be ...my fav place to shop atm is yours they sell everything x

Dlt .... ...you have floored me I cocked that up,was meant to read "if a guy can't appreciate his woman for who she is,not what she is,then he shall be eternally lonely"

Who knew you were such a softy DLT lol

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Aww

C came into my life when I was at my biggest, so he's seen me at my worst. Since then I've lost 6st, I'm still not slim but a lot healthier and happier.

I still have trouble finding lingerie I like though to cover all the lumps and bumps, lol

"hi wonder if ill get any replys ...my wife is really sexy size 20 but she dosent feel it anymore ..im looking for help geting her interested again and want help in buying her sexy plus size clothing especially lingerie so if anyone can help out id love to hear from you"

I'm going to add if you want to make your wife feel sexy - spend time with her, compliment her, and don't look elsewhere like here for sex. If she ever found out you're here what do you think that would make her feel like?

Just sayin'....

» Add a new message to this topic