FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cathkin Braes - Does any1 go along there?

Cathkin Braes - Does any1 go along there?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I go to Cathkin sometimes and everyone i have ever met are always really chatty and very nice. I just thought i would make a wee post for any1 who goes there to say HI and have a shout out. Look forward to hearing from you all. Al x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if you are talking `Kathkin Breas` on the south side, then I assume you are talking about dogging,..and if you are, you have probably not done the place a lot of good.

Dogging sites should never realy be broadcast in this way,..its a free site and anyone can read these posts, including those who would enjoy spoiling folks fun,..[ Police / boy racers etc]

If we have this wrong we apologise

S&A

YEA THINK HE DOES MEAN CATHKIN BRAES ON THE SOUTHSIDE AS ITS ONLY 5MINS AWAY FROM ME AN PROMISE NEVER BEEN DOGGYING LOL BUT KNOW OF IT CAUSE ITS SO CLOSE 2 ME..DONE A FEW PICS UP THERE THO IN THE WOODS LOL xx

Dogging if caught is a serious offence now just a few weeks ago was in evning news re a guy getting caught. he was prosecuted.

Lost his family and job so be very careful !!!!

xxx

we agree with u stunna the braes is 5mins from us as well have been there a few times but get fed up with the over aproach by some guys when they try and follow you out the car park, hope your reading this guys,

Purssss, I dont think its the dogging that is illegal, what make dogging illegal is where or when it is done,

The rules on dogging in order to remain safe is that it must be done on PUBLIC property, not private.

...and it must be in a place that cant be over looked or happened upon by granny out walking her dog.

If you abide by those rules, you are usualy ok,... we havent been dogging a lot, the last time we when out was just north of Glasgow,..[cant remember the name of the place].... but while we were there we were visited by two police cars with no problems at all,... they are also there to protect you.

...but I agree that its not always the case

S&A

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"Dogging if caught is a serious offence now just a few weeks ago was in evning news re a guy getting caught. he was prosecuted.

Lost his family and job so be very careful !!!!

xxx"

I believe the couple who ended up in the papers were actually (according to reports) outside of their car and potentially in full view of passers by. According to media reports (again) they ended up on the Sex Offender Register.

jimlaura ur right thats wat it said inthe papers x

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"jimlaura ur right thats wat it said inthe papers x"

I finally found the Sunday Mail link but it names the individuals in question so I don't think it deserves further publicity.

» Add a new message to this topic