FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cheeting on a spouse

Cheeting on a spouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if u were cheeting on ur other half and had arranged a meet on here , what excuse would you use to get out the house?

one guy told us , i'll need to hurry cos the missus thinks im away to tesco for milk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quality Never knowingly met a cheat and clockwatching is just one of the reasons why.

cheaters are a dime a dozen, they think they know what their spouse is missing. really they don't have a clue what they are missing.

guess there is one important point.... Cheating is not swinging. Its cheating. if ya love and share get out.

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

If the cheater travels with scotrail he(or she) doesnt need to invent an excuse for being late !!!

I aint thought that far ahead. Ad imagine golf would be a good plan cos a round takes a good 4 hours. Could fit sex in a good 48 times that way

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

That's why one of the reasons I don't do married men, they can not afford the time I expect!! Not going to go into the other moral ones though lol Unless they have permission of course, a total different ball game

"I aint thought that far ahead. Ad imagine golf would be a good plan cos a round takes a good 4 hours. Could fit sex in a good 48 times that way"

Did you have to take yer socks off to wor that one out LOL ????

And really, could you do it 48 times in 4 hours.........................would be amazing!!!!

Nah am pretty sure i couldni, tho av never tried! I was workin it out on a 5 minute average in which case Tesco's for milk would probably suffice!

"Nah am pretty sure i couldni, tho av never tried! I was workin it out on a 5 minute average in which case Tesco's for milk would probably suffice!"

lol welcome to my world!! xx

"That's why one of the reasons I don't do married men, they can not afford the time I expect!! Not going to go into the other moral ones though lol Unless they have permission of course, a total different ball game "

here here....I aint fitting in around someones timetable x

No trips with Scotrail for you then, Miss Cherry! X

"No trips with Scotrail for you then, Miss Cherry! X"

Nah I'm worth much more than a meet in the dairy aisle in tesco lol x

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i dont meet married either not worth the hassle

Oh for good old fashioned honesty ......., if some one turned up and said same to us as was said to origional posted the reply would go something like this ........"there is an asda just up roud go there" ...as we shut the door with them on the other side of it!!

"That's why one of the reasons I don't do married men, they can not afford the time I expect!! Not going to go into the other moral ones though lol Unless they have permission of course, a total different ball game "

jas has my full permission

auds xx

If they are a swinging couple its easy to speak to the spouse to get there permission and its fine if the spouse says yes , thats not cheating as all are in the know ,

Cheating is when a husband/wife has sex outside the marriage without the prior permission or knowledge of what the spouse is doing , well they dont know for a while anyway.

Cheating never has a positive outcome.

"If they are a swinging couple its easy to speak to the spouse to get there permission and its fine if the spouse says yes , thats not cheating as all are in the know ,

Cheating is when a husband/wife has sex outside the marriage without the prior permission or knowledge of what the spouse is doing , well they dont know for a while anyway.

Cheating never has a positive outcome."

I disagree with the 'never' part

"I aint thought that far ahead. Ad imagine golf would be a good plan cos a round takes a good 4 hours. Could fit sex in a good 48 times that way"

Dead give away for married men is the golf bag in the boot routine....one of the first things I check for when they come all the way to St. Andrews and never take a club out the boot.

I know a lot of golfers.

"I aint thought that far ahead. Ad imagine golf would be a good plan cos a round takes a good 4 hours. Could fit sex in a good 48 times that way

Dead give away for married men is the golf bag in the boot routine....one of the first things I check for when they come all the way to St. Andrews and never take a club out the boot.

I know a lot of golfers. "

Do u play tho? Cos ad bring my clubs, but wanna play, n maybe have a quickie in a bush? X

Ps. Am gonna be in Leven alone for 3 whole days not next weekend but the one after if u fancy 'playin a round'? X

Doesnt matter if you dont believe the 'never' part.

Casually bring up the subject of cheating with ur partner , maybe through it being on a tv prog or something , see their response , then u will know if cheating has a positive outcome.

I would but she nipped out for a pint o milk a couple o hours ago n aint back yet. X

"I would but she nipped out for a pint o milk a couple o hours ago n aint back yet. X"

"I would but she nipped out for a pint o milk a couple o hours ago n aint back yet. X"

Never know whats shes doing then , did u check the car for golf clubs too lol

"I aint thought that far ahead. Ad imagine golf would be a good plan cos a round takes a good 4 hours. Could fit sex in a good 48 times that way

I know a lot of golfers. "

Excuse me!!! Just because some one caries golf clubs in the boot of his car all the time (something i used to do) DOES NOT mean he is cheeting on his wife.

A wee bit narrower with the paint brush please ....... i would NEVER consider cheeting on my wife...... not ALL males are the same !

"I would but she nipped out for a pint o milk a couple o hours ago n aint back yet. X

Never know whats shes doing then , did u check the car for golf clubs too lol"

Nah, i know she wouldn't cheat cos her sex drive is almost non-existant. She ended up bumping into an old female friend at Tesco's, went back to hers for a few drinks and couldn't drive home last night cos she'd had a drink. Poor bugger tripped over whilst intoxicated also and ended up wi a bruise on her neck!

I know a lot of golfers.

Excuse me!!! Just because some one caries golf clubs in the boot of his car all the time (something i used to do) DOES NOT mean he is cheeting on his wife.

A wee bit narrower with the paint brush please ....... i would NEVER consider cheeting on my wife...... not ALL males are the same !"

But would you travel for hours to 'the home of golf' alone, book into an hotel for a few days and not take a club out the car your whole stay there? Those men.

If they can afford a hotel in St Andrews, then why the L don't they just book 3 top class hookers to spend the whole weekend wi them!? Was it Bill Gates who's boot u raked thru?

"If they can afford a hotel in St Andrews, then why the L don't they just book 3 top class hookers to spend the whole weekend wi them!? Was it Bill Gates who's boot u raked thru?"

That's usually my standard reply to all those who mail saying

"I'm here for the golf, staying at XXXX Hotel, wanna come over and/fuck me/fuck my mates/ have a meal/ have a drink/ fuck my basket-ball team!"

The cheekier ones even ask if I have a spare room and can they book into it! B&B with benefits.

Brilliant!!

» Add a new message to this topic