FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > knock to your confidence

knock to your confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

was looking at some of those threads, you know the ones "would you shag the person above". Must be a bit of a knock to your self esteem when your the last one to post and no one adds to it for a few hours or few days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

not really maybe they are away shagging the last person who said yes lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have no confidence and very low self esteem

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"was looking at some of those threads, you know the ones "would you shag the person above". Must be a bit of a knock to your self esteem when your the last one to post and no one adds to it for a few hours or few days"

wouldnt lose sleep over it got very high confidance and self esteem

and no daft enough not to realise it a daft forum post just there for a bit of fun

"i have no confidence and very low self esteem"

Ditto...hence my non reply to owt like that

suppose it could be... but then again everyone has different tastes in folk. We are not exactly everyones cup of tea, plus we dont meet smokers, so if there was a smoker above, no matter how attractive it would be a no. Some peeps don't meet drinkers, we like a wee drinkie now and again, so they would put a no. Plus i have been known to kiss a girl or 2. Some women in couples might not like that if they straight, so it would be a no.

What i trying to say (and making it long winded) is, everyone likes something different, so there will be someone for everyone out there. Just got to wait til you find it.

Plus its only a wee bit of fun. Kinda.

Dont let it knock your confidence absolutely no need , if u look back at all the similar posts you will see its all the same folks posting.

They are a bit of 'fun' to some but some use them as a gauge to see who would actually like to fuck them.

I for one see no point in such posts and definately wouldnt let it knock your confidence , one mans trash is another mans treasure.

"was looking at some of those threads, you know the ones "would you shag the person above". Must be a bit of a knock to your self esteem when your the last one to post and no one adds to it for a few hours or few days"

If they really wanted to shag you they would mail you rather than put themselves up for a very public hypothetical shag. I would rather answer the one or two private messages than the dozen public offers. xxxx

Interesting, yet the current one seems to be THE most popular thread going with 300+ folk commenting in it.

Not tooooo sure what it undicates, but its saying something ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Not tooooo sure what it undicates, but its saying something ?"

anyone said NO to a female yet?

Looks in a man/woman mean nothing, nor does the size of ur dangler, as some seem to be obsessed with, get over it ffs!!

We get wee confidence knocks on here in various shapes and forms, we move on and take on the "easy come easy go" attitude.

And the threads, the "just a bit of fun" ones, said before, cant be assed with them,

Just an opinion.

300 + because its the same folk posting

but as they say "just a bit of fun"

lol auds xx

By *racularMan  over a year ago

Clydebank

It's obviously a light hearted and fun thread, so why anyone would want to post a "no" is a mystery. Why not just wait until the person above IS someone you would like to shag, or at least have a bit of banter?

As you can probably guess, I posted on the thread once and got a straight to the point "no".

"It's obviously a light hearted and fun thread, so why anyone would want to post a "no" is a mystery. Why not just wait until the person above IS someone you would like to shag, or at least have a bit of banter?

As you can probably guess, I posted on the thread once and got a straight to the point "no". "

That's wot he is saying tho lol. Noone has responded since he last posted so he's taking it as tho noone wants too.

Och listen I'll reply to you hon x

"was looking at some of those threads, you know the ones "would you shag the person above". Must be a bit of a knock to your self esteem when your the last one to post and no one adds to it for a few hours or few days

If they really wanted to shag you they would mail you rather than put themselves up for a very public hypothetical shag. I would rather answer the one or two private messages than the dozen public offers. xxxx"

makes yueh think in why they say in there forum when you mail the person about it they dont respond its a pointless thread in my book

Oi Fun I couldn't see you on the would you

Fcuk forum. Maybe your on the other would you Fcuk forum that nooone bothers to post on lol

X

And if it knocks yer confidence it might be because you have low self esteem in the first place,,read a book on it,lol

By *racularMan  over a year ago

Clydebank

"It's obviously a light hearted and fun thread, so why anyone would want to post a "no" is a mystery. Why not just wait until the person above IS someone you would like to shag, or at least have a bit of banter?

As you can probably guess, I posted on the thread once and got a straight to the point "no".

That's wot he is saying tho lol. Noone has responded since he last posted so he's taking it as tho noone wants too.

Och listen I'll reply to you hon x"

Ah right, I'm with you. I would just take that as no news is good news.

"

Not tooooo sure what it undicates, but its saying something ?

anyone said NO to a female yet? "

i get a few no's View - i dont care though. I know its fun, and i know i spechul....

By *hickencurryCouple  over a year ago

brisbane

threads are just fun but suppose somebody could take it to heart. Was thinking of a "would you have the person above horsewhipped" thread but sure as shit someone would find it offensive

get used to it mate as its usually me that kills a posting in the forums lol

"was looking at some of those threads, you know the ones "would you shag the person above". Must be a bit of a knock to your self esteem when your the last one to post and no one adds to it for a few hours or few days

threads are just fun but suppose somebody could take it to heart. Was thinking of a "would you have the person above horsewhipped" thread but sure as shit someone would find it offensive "

some peeps are into that sort of thing though!

» Add a new message to this topic