FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > people in Glasgow area please read

people in Glasgow area please read

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *crue1 OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Hi, this is a bit off topic from swinging, but please read.

i was told from a family friend last weekend (who is in the police) that a man walked in to the police station when they were on shift dazed and covered in bruises and scratches. he was complaining that he was sore and could not remember much apart from meeting a female in the town, and then getting in to a taxi.

when they had a doc look at him they found that he had been sexually assaulted, they traced him from when he left the city center (cctv) in a taxi with the female and all the way back to a flat in Partick. They went to the door and heard moaning from inside, they banged on the door several times and eventually kicked it in after no response, inside was another man tied to a bed heavily sedated, and a man who was of Pakistani ethnic was.............well i think you know.

He was arrested and the person tied up was treated. I was told that the house had a large amount of sex toys, whips, shackles etc. i am talking about an armory of sex toys that would make 50 shades of gray look like a Sunday service.

The girl was not caught, but basically she is a polish girl and she meets guys in town who are a bit pissed, she then flirts with them and spikes their drink, takes them to this guys flat and he ties them up and rapes them.

as i said the man was arrested, but it just shows the type of sick people that are out there. this has clearly happened to more than just these two people mentioned. But guys for fuck sake be careful, it would be so easy to find yourself there if a girl came up to you and asked you home after a few drinks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

That's every guy going out tonight wearing steel boxers

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Keep an eye on your drinks too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Keep an eye on your drinks too "
always do - sick idiots about

Bump

Watch yer asses lads

This ain't new news. There is alledgedly a group of Asian guys who have been raping blokes around the west end for a couple of years. "D" Notice prevents the media reporting on it apparently. So as not to enduce racial hatred in Glasgow. Got from source in the judiciary.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Flipp!! And I'm near partick too

Also..... majority of victims ain't reporting incidents due to embarrassment and the thought of going to court as a rape victim. Some right nasty c***s out there.

Rape is Rape and should be investigated and reported on. It's got hee haw to do with religion or anything connected with religion.

"Also..... majority of victims ain't reporting incidents due to embarrassment and the thought of going to court as a rape victim. Some right nasty c***s out there. "

Be safe everyone. Always watch your drinks.

Holy fuck n I thought I had heard it all then this comes out! That said southside had a similar thing but it was the Romas they used a girl to lure guys to a govanhill flat where they were basically sodomised by a gang. Didn't realise the West end was as bad.

"Holy fuck n I thought I had heard it all then this comes out! That said southside had a similar thing but it was the Romas they used a girl to lure guys to a govanhill flat where they were basically sodomised by a gang. Didn't realise the West end was as bad."

Fuck me. What's happened to our country?

"Rape is Rape and should be investigated and reported on. It's got hee haw to do with religion or anything connected with religion. "

No that would be racist. Just like Rotherham.

It's not just our country, evil is everywhere, he'll today a couple of 6 yrs old where sexually assaulted at legoland, earlier this week a 14 year old was raped, it's because Europe have made the system to soft,

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why is this not being reported in the papers RAPE is rape no matter who does it

"Why is this not being reported in the papers RAPE is rape no matter who does it "

Because it's happening to men and the rapists are Pakistani apparently. Same deal with the Rotherham child abuse scandal

had a similar experience when I visited a "Hostel" in Slovakia

Lol, they should just join fab. Plenty of the "sraight" guys on here would go willingly .

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

WTF is wrong with people. Surely there are people out there that consensually likes this kind of role playing, why take innocent people (men or women) and subject to such physical and mental anguish?

Is it 'real' brutality of it, breaking someone that rapist and other sickos get a kick out of.

Sick pair of bastards.

"This ain't new news. There is alledgedly a group of Asian guys who have been raping blokes around the west end for a couple of years. "D" Notice prevents the media reporting on it apparently. So as not to enduce racial hatred in Glasgow. Got from source in the judiciary. "

If that is the case then it's disgraceful to be covering this up.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Fuck me. What's happened to our country?"

Predators have always been around

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Lol, they should just join fab. Plenty of the "sraight" guys on here would go willingly ."

Who's to say that's not how they lure the guys to the bar

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Lol, they should just join fab. Plenty of the "sraight" guys on here would go willingly .

Who's to say that's not how they lure the guys to the bar "

indeed

"This ain't new news. There is alledgedly a group of Asian guys who have been raping blokes around the west end for a couple of years. "D" Notice prevents the media reporting on it apparently. So as not to enduce racial hatred in Glasgow. Got from source in the judiciary.

Spoke to a source who says this is part of a high level enquiry and info is being kept from media to allow further apprehensions.

If that is the case then it's disgraceful to be covering this up. "

"Why is this not being reported in the papers RAPE is rape no matter who does it

Because it's happening to men and the rapists are Pakistani apparently. Same deal with the Rotherham child abuse scandal"

Barely any rapes get reported. And the ones that do, so few of them amount to anything.

Glasgow

This sould be made public rape i rape bo matter who it is colour or creed should never ever come in to it

Glasgow

This sould be made public rape i rape no matter who it is Colour or creed should never ever come in to it

"WTF is wrong with people. Surely there are people out there that consensually likes this kind of role playing, why take innocent people (men or women) and subject to such physical and mental anguish?

Is it 'real' brutality of it, breaking someone that rapist and other sickos get a kick out of.

Sick pair of bastards. "

It is the lack of consent that motivates the rapist

Similarly Nigel Wilkinson was convicted of rape a couple of days ago, he would lure young men to his flat on the pretence of undertaking fitness photography, drug them and then assault them. Police believe there are many other victims of this man yet to come forward.

By *adgey1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

TBH sounds like a lot of shite A Polish Girl lures men to a Pakistani guys flat......is it just me or is this story convenient for todays xenophobic society....oh and its not reported in the press because most rapes are not. As i said im calling shite on this one

"Why is this not being reported in the papers RAPE is rape no matter who does it

Because it's happening to men and the rapists are Pakistani apparently. Same deal with the Rotherham child abuse scandal

Barely any rapes get reported. And the ones that do, so few of them amount to anything. "

Yup this is the problem. Only 3% of rape charges end in conviction in Scotland result in conviction. Shocking

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Holy fek, though it was bad last night with the lass that unnerved me.

Glad I no longer go out at the weekend, apart from the footie, and have a chauffeur from door to door...

Be careful and stay safe out there!! x

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

"TBH sounds like a lot of shite A Polish Girl lures men to a Pakistani guys flat......is it just me or is this story convenient for todays xenophobic society....oh and its not reported in the press because most rapes are not. As i said im calling shite on this one "

Why does it sound a load of shite?

Well done to the guy reporting it tbh justice system sucks but hopefully they find out who it was!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"It's not just our country, evil is everywhere, he'll today a couple of 6 yrs old where sexually assaulted at legoland, earlier this week a 14 year old was raped, it's because Europe have made the system to soft, "

Not sure what the last comment refers to???

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"TBH sounds like a lot of shite A Polish Girl lures men to a Pakistani guys flat......is it just me or is this story convenient for todays xenophobic society....oh and its not reported in the press because most rapes are not. As i said im calling shite on this one "
the honey trap has been used since the begining of time.

By *lberto46Man  over a year ago

Irvine

I've heard stories similar to this from the 90s when I was in Germany. That's not to say of course that this latest story isn't true as said previously the honey trap has been used for ages to lure unsuspecting guys into situations.

"I've heard stories similar to this from the 90s when I was in Germany. That's not to say of course that this latest story isn't true as said previously the honey trap has been used for ages to lure unsuspecting guys into situations. "

The old honey trap. Been there myself the bitch married me then took me for everything lol

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll be honest. I am not naive about the potential of humans to be evil but this has the ring of an urban myth.

Happy to stand the original poster a drink of his choosing if there is a person charged with the crimes he describes.

Also, just as a matter of fact, a section D notice could never prevent the publication of the allegations referred to here.

Also, Rotherham has no parallel in this except in people's racist imaginations.

Be careful, but not paranoid. Play safe, guys.

Working the doors we would see plenty of weird shit.

Have intervened too many times in men drugging young girls so not surprised at this.

By *crue1 OP   Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

It came from a reliable source who I have no reason to doubt. Stranger things have happened......

"Hi, this is a bit off topic from swinging, but please read.

i was told from a family friend last weekend (who is in the police) that a man walked in to the police station when they were on shift dazed and covered in bruises and scratches. he was complaining that he was sore and could not remember much apart from meeting a female in the town, and then getting in to a taxi.

when they had a doc look at him they found that he had been sexually assaulted, they traced him from when he left the city center (cctv) in a taxi with the female and all the way back to a flat in Partick. They went to the door and heard moaning from inside, they banged on the door several times and eventually kicked it in after no response, inside was another man tied to a bed heavily sedated, and a man who was of Pakistani ethnic was.............well i think you know.

He was arrested and the person tied up was treated. I was told that the house had a large amount of sex toys, whips, shackles etc. i am talking about an armory of sex toys that would make 50 shades of gray look like a Sunday service.

The girl was not caught, but basically she is a polish girl and she meets guys in town who are a bit pissed, she then flirts with them and spikes their drink, takes them to this guys flat and he ties them up and rapes them.

as i said the man was arrested, but it just shows the type of sick people that are out there. this has clearly happened to more than just these two people mentioned. But guys for fuck sake be careful, it would be so easy to find yourself there if a girl came up to you and asked you home after a few drinks.

"

ooft fs note to self no polish girls !!

I heard a story years ago before the tinternet where a guy was tied to a bed in Amsterdam by a hooker and a guy dressed as Spider-Man jumped out the closet and done ...well you know what , moral of the story ... the more money you pay the more they will do for you !

» Add a new message to this topic