FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Free this Saturday evening

Free this Saturday evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hungai OP   Man  over a year ago

dundee

So I'm at a loose end this Saturday night . Wouldn't mind going to a club but unsure if it's a worthwhile excercise as a single guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like your getting loads of advice here, lol. I have never been to a club as a single guy, but have heard, cj's or the shoebox, makes single guys very welcome. I wish you best of luck, let me know how you get on.

"Looks like your getting loads of advice here, lol. I have never been to a club as a single guy, but have heard, cj's or the shoebox, makes single guys very welcome. I wish you best of luck, let me know how you get on. "
just remember Falkirk social this weekend so may be a bit quieter than normal

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Looks like your getting loads of advice here, lol. I have never been to a club as a single guy, but have heard, cj's or the shoebox, makes single guys very welcome. I wish you best of luck, let me know how you get on. just remember Falkirk social this weekend so may be a bit quieter than normal"

Except in montrose as the miserable bugget is staying at home

"Looks like your getting loads of advice here, lol. I have never been to a club as a single guy, but have heard, cj's or the shoebox, makes single guys very welcome. I wish you best of luck, let me know how you get on. just remember Falkirk social this weekend so may be a bit quieter than normal

Except in montrose as the miserable bugget is staying at home "

yeah buy by staying at home I'm getting something your not getting

Falkirk

"Looks like your getting loads of advice here, lol. I have never been to a club as a single guy, but have heard, cj's or the shoebox, makes single guys very welcome. I wish you best of luck, let me know how you get on. just remember Falkirk social this weekend so may be a bit quieter than normal

Except in montrose as the miserable bugget is staying at home yeah buy by staying at home I'm getting something your not getting "

To wash your car every 2 hours after the bastard seagulls keep bombing it

Except in montrose as the miserable bugget is staying at home yeah buy by staying at home I'm getting something your not getting

To wash your car every 2 hours after the bastard seagulls keep bombing it "

nope hugs and kisses from mrs dlt

Falkirk

Except in montrose as the miserable bugget is staying at home yeah buy by staying at home I'm getting something your not getting

To wash your car every 2 hours after the bastard seagulls keep bombing it nope hugs and kisses from mrs dlt "

Show off

Don't you worry....ill get mine too

» Add a new message to this topic