FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ageing

ageing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola cubes OP   Man  over a year ago

coatbridge

Just watching travis at the barrowlands my goodness age has ravaged fran healy. Who has a secret fountain of youth or regime that they believe works. Myself I think its in the genes but things can make it quicker

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sleep in an incubator

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I tend to agree with you Kola. It is in the genes. My mum looks great for 70 she looks 10 years younger!

But she never in her life applied foundation and all that jazz on her skin. Doesn't use mascara either. Just a bit of lipstick that's all the make-up she has on and that's going out.

Must work for her, no one believes she's 70

coatbridge

"Sleep in an incubator "
watched a programme on russians who sleep in oxygen tents I will stick with the methane duvet at $100 an hour

Mostly it's gentics. However my face is fatter than my sister's so I look younger as you can see fewer lines

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I had a tough paper round

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Sleep in an incubator watched a programme on russians who sleep in oxygen tents I will stick with the methane duvet at $100 an hour "

Is that the same as farting under a normal duvet if it's tocked in tight ?

glasgow

"Sleep in an incubator watched a programme on russians who sleep in oxygen tents I will stick with the methane duvet at $100 an hour

Is that the same as farting under a normal duvet if it's tocked in tight ? "

If it is I can offer my services at $50 - 100 is extortionate

coatbridge

Pmsl the $100 is for the cold oxygen tent I do my own mythane duvet for free

I'd say down to one or both of thr following: healthy living eating good food and not junk. And happiness, if you're living a happy life with low levels of stress you will age slower.

Manage what you eat and manage those stress levels

glasgow

"Pmsl the $100 is for the cold oxygen tent I do my own mythane duvet for free"

Okay $25 is my final offer

(Lee)

There is a lot of damage that is self inflicted to skin due to.... sunbeds, holiday sunburns, smoking, heavy drinking and stress.

Oh my.... the days of smooth skin and joints that worked.

Now I have cemetery blonde hair and bones that sound like "rice crispies" snap, crackle, pop. Lol

I'm pretty sure it's on the genes, lifestyle choices may help but face it, we all get older and it makes changes

I am who I am, the age I am and content with that

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I creak and groan and have lots of grey hair. But I still smile every day.

Grow old gracefully I say. Make the most of what you've got

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 27/08/16 07:40:31]

coatbridge

"I'm pretty sure it's on the genes, lifestyle choices may help but face it, we all get older and it makes changes

I am who I am, the age I am and content with that"

weird one in a controlled enviroment a lobster does not age... It grows but no ageing its acheived by cell regeneration it generates at 100% the reason we age is our cell reproduction regenerates with flaws. I kinda expected folk to be saying about all these magical creams and potions.

It's my birthday on Tuesday and I was thinking about this the other day I'm at the stage where I'm still youngish but feeling like I'm very different from a few years ago a lot more In tune with myself and def know what I want in life now, but I got asked for ID yesterday so I must be doing something right I cleanse tone and moisturise every day and try to drink lots of water def helps , Xx

"I'm pretty sure it's on the genes, lifestyle choices may help but face it, we all get older and it makes changes

I am who I am, the age I am and content with thatweird one in a controlled enviroment a lobster does not age... It grows but no ageing its acheived by cell regeneration it generates at 100% the reason we age is our cell reproduction regenerates with flaws. I kinda expected folk to be saying about all these magical creams and potions. "

I'd never heard that, it is weird.

Amazed it's not publicised followed my intense marketing of lobster injections, lotions, creams and the like

I'll settle for being me and hope that the only boyish part of me (my boyish charm ) will eventually work on the ladies

3 litres of water everyday, never smoked, never really drank, and try have as little drama or stress in my life as possible, Ive been told I don't look my age and I certainly don't feel it.

been told I don't look my age, but have just lived life the same way all my life. drink, smoke, no exercise, eat what I like. and never gonna change.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I am who I am, the age I am and content with thatweird one in a controlled enviroment a lobster does not age... It grows but no ageing its acheived by cell regeneration it generates at 100% the reason we age is our cell reproduction regenerates with flaws. I kinda expected folk to be saying about all these magical creams and potions.

I'd never heard that, it is weird.

Amazed it's not publicised followed my intense marketing of lobster injections, lotions, creams and the like

I'll settle for being me and hope that the only boyish part of me (my boyish charm ) will eventually work on the ladies"

Boyish charm you'll be getting done under the trade descriptions act .

» Add a new message to this topic