FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anyone else struggle to sleep

Anyone else struggle to sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been a good few months since last time I can remember getting a full week of decent sleep at night. Now am luck if can string two nights in a row. Even with a bit to much partying that's still bad right? Point being does anyone else have same issue and find that the waste hours on here flicking through constantly or is that just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're not alone, I've never been a good sleeper but it seems to get worse the older I get no matter how tired I am

"You're not alone, I've never been a good sleeper but it seems to get worse the older I get no matter how tired I am "

I have to be proper hanging from a being onit before I fall asleep for ages but usually kept up with the horn then haha it's getting annoying now haha

By *olden tongue40Man  over a year ago

antrim

Get a blow up doll then for night time soft lad

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm nearly 30 years with chronic clinical insomnia. I can go days without any sleep, been referred to sleep clinic and no joy.

I'm currently on day 8 with only having 3hours (broken) sleep!!

"I'm nearly 30 years with chronic clinical insomnia. I can go days without any sleep, been referred to sleep clinic and no joy.

I'm currently on day 8 with only having 3hours (broken) sleep!!

"

Oh well that makes my sleep problems rather small. That must be torture

Bothy and I are awake. Nice to have company when you can't sleep. He has all the duvet though.....

"Bothy and I are awake. Nice to have company when you can't sleep. He has all the duvet though..... "

It would be nice your right. Plus can always get up to something more exciting with company. Can you not give him a little roll and nab some covers back

Trying to sleep with a migraine is probably the worst thing I have ever experienced... trying to work through one at the moment though it's not happening for me

"Trying to sleep with a migraine is probably the worst thing I have ever experienced... trying to work through one at the moment though it's not happening for me "

Migraines I can sympathise with you on. Had them bad when I was younger to the point was hospitalised for a week or so. Don't get them as often now. Sometime relieving the tension on your shoulders and neck release some of the pain. Hope feel better soon

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Trying to sleep with a migraine is probably the worst thing I have ever experienced... trying to work through one at the moment though it's not happening for me "

Migraines are the worst. I don't get them anywhere near as much as I used to but when i do they are killers. And anyone who doesn't get them doesn't understand! They think they're just a bad headache X

Hope you get through it soon x

Ty ...I'm currently on the sofa as my other half is in bed and my tossing turning and restlessness will not do him any good

Hate having no sleep knocks you for six during day wastes your days off

To many of my days are spent like that because of it. Get the 20 odd 10 minute snoozes which through you off even worse

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Yip

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ty ...I'm currently on the sofa as my other half is in bed and my tossing turning and restlessness will not do him any good "

That's nice of you

I hope it alleviates soon - gets better never sounds enough

(Lee)

Wow...sorry that Ya'll are suffering. I truely know this.

I am a veteran. ..nightmares and memories haunted my sleep. I was averaging 2-3 hours a night and exausted during the day.

My trick is to stay in a rythum. I don't sleep in ever. I always get up at 5 in the morning. I try and stay active all day and if I can't sleep. ...its okay. I read a book.

(The light generated by mobile phone and computers is similar to daylight for the brain.... it doesn't let you sleep)

I feel for you guys.

Hugs

I think the phone is a big part of it. Trying to sleep just now and getting weird twitches from behind my eyes. It's stopping me doing anything now a days

"I think the phone is a big part of it. Trying to sleep just now and getting weird twitches from behind my eyes. It's stopping me doing anything now a days "

(Lee)

On a lighter side...try and read up on safety policies for work or risk assessments. They are fantastic sleep aids for me..lol

"I think the phone is a big part of it. Trying to sleep just now and getting weird twitches from behind my eyes. It's stopping me doing anything now a days

(Lee)

On a lighter side...try and read up on safety policies for work or risk assessments. They are fantastic sleep aids for me..lol

"

Haha

A bong ,a wank and reruns of green grass bowling tournaments from the 70s on YouTube usually do it for me

It would help.me to sleep if people would stop posting items on here to read .

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nothing like a good night sleep to reset the clock

John

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Aww big hugs Gill, I get migraines and headaches regularly and they are no fun at all. It's impossible to function properly when your head is pounding!

As for sleeping... There are days I can sleep too much and at a drop of a hat but unfortunately it is not always at night time

If you are a serial non sleeper try having your nitric oxide levels checked. Although it could be lots of diffrent things since taking boosters I'm finding I'm getting a much better sleep at night.

By *xfordsnotbroguesMan  over a year ago

Stornoway

I feel your pain I can be the most tired I have ever been then go to bed and as soon as I put head on pillow I am wide awake brain going full speed with no chance of sleep been like that for decades it's very frustrating sometimes a wank helps to get me off in both respects

"Trying to sleep with a migraine is probably the worst thing I have ever experienced... trying to work through one at the moment though it's not happening for me

Aww big hugs Gill, I get migraines and headaches regularly and they are no fun at all. It's impossible to function properly when your head is pounding!

As for sleeping... There are days I can sleep too much and at a drop of a hat but unfortunately it is not always at night time "

Thanks Max ... still got it... pains shooting down my neck earlier was not the best feeling in the world.... maybe a hot bath will help... just glad I've got nothing planned today x

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Trying to sleep with a migraine is probably the worst thing I have ever experienced... trying to work through one at the moment though it's not happening for me

As for sleeping... There are days I can sleep too much and at a drop of a hat but unfortunately it is not always at night time

Thanks Max ... still got it... pains shooting down my neck earlier was not the best feeling in the world.... maybe a hot bath will help... just glad I've got nothing planned today x"

hot bath with a few drops of lavender oil if you have some x

I always sleep for 4 hours at the max everynight

I've never had a problem sleeping. A normal night at home I'm in bed sleeping before 1130/12 and don't wake until 730/8. Lucky eh?? But not been sleeping great the last few weeks cause of worsening neck and shoulder pain and the lack of sleep is doing my box in!!

I suffer from insomnia it's torture. Some nights no sleep at all . Body clock is allover the place. There's a few you tube videos that's supposed to be really good to listen to and drift off to

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

Insomnia is the devil

» Add a new message to this topic