FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Privacy !!!

Privacy !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I was livid to find out last nite that someone who was on my friends list had shown a meet of theirs my private gallery photos imagin if that person was say a family member or maybe a work colleague? i value my privacy so dont understand why someone has the right to do this but one things for sure il be more carefull who i add to my friends list from now on .

what would others think if it happend to them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guess these are part of the risks..cant trust everyone!

"Guess these are part of the risks..cant trust everyone! "

yeah your damn right there tenchy

just shows u who u think u can trust hope ur ok jacs xx

Gosh I'm sure it has happened many times. How did you find out jacs. Seems your "friend" has to be choosing their friends carefully too if they have blabbed to you. X

[Removed by poster at 20/04/11 10:20:30]

It's happened to me. I was on last year had my pics used etc...I'm now so careful who I add and will remove people if i don't se any chance of us meeting. I value my privacy and others....wish everyone had the same values but such is life xx

its totally shocking,your " friends " shouldnt be showing anyone else anybody elses photos, as u say there private for a reason. i am sorry but they wouldnt be in my friends list much longer. if the other peeps wanted to see your photos they should ask u not anyone else. xx

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was livid to find out last nite that someone who was on my friends list had shown a meet of theirs my private gallery photos imagin if that person was say a family member or maybe a work colleague? i value my privacy so dont understand why someone has the right to do this but one things for sure il be more carefull who i add to my friends list from now on .

what would others think if it happend to them ?"

I have a friends (a couple)here, that something similar happened.

They had a meet took photos shared photos. Agreed before hand not to put the on view on thier profiles. Next day guess what on the visitors profile for all to see.

Respect is called for.

It happened to me in the other direction. I met someone and they were all too keen to show me the private pics of their 'friends' list. It's made me reconsider my privacy and I've now taken down all of the face pics from my profile lest someone decide to bandy it around their friends.

Thanks for ruining it for everyone you idiots...

That was the catalyst to a good friend leaving fab... But the gentleman in question did not show the private pictures to another swinger, but to his vanilla housemate and extended friends...

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Thats awful Jacs, that is why we don't have many pics on our profile private or not that in turn can hinder our chances on here but when you think that those pics could be seen by a family member its worth it to be cautious.

I still don't understand your "friends" need to do this obviously not a real 1. Chin up you have loads of ppl that love ya, mwah!!!!

That is just not nice and an abuse of trust! Somefolk just get too carried away and dont think before they act. I recon they should be taking a massive slice of humble pie and saying sorry!

C xx

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I remove guys from friends list once I have met them....

Only add ones I know for sure I am going to meet....

Technically, we solo males, even inputing private pics are not allowed to show other fems faces, tattoo's and obvious jewelery.

Is it diffrent for fems and couples?

It was her own pics fine. Not pics of him and her. As a friend He was able to show her pics.

Sometime think best to even leave face pics out of private pics and just keep for the ones you have option to send via mail etc.

Unfortunately we can't police this. As someone said I imagine many of our pics are even shown to vanilla friends. Up to us to ensure our own privacy and discretion x

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh Jacs thats horrible!

We'd never expect anyone to do that to us, so we def wouldnt do it to anyone else. Just goes to show you need to pick your friends carefully.

Don't let it get you down, remove them and move on!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Technically, we solo males, even inputing private pics are not allowed to show other fems faces, tattoo's and obvious jewelery.

Is it diffrent for fems and couples?

"

No

"It was her own pics fine. Not pics of him and her. As a friend He was able to show her pics.

Sometime think best to even leave face pics out of private pics and just keep for the ones you have option to send via mail etc.

Unfortunately we can't police this. As someone said I imagine many of our pics are even shown to vanilla friends. Up to us to ensure our own privacy and discretion x"

let me clear this up it was a female so called friend who showed my private gallery pix to a guy she was on a meet with i dont know him i hadnt spoken to him so he could have been anyone he mailed me after meeting her asking me for a meet as he had seen my pix shown by the so called friend .hope this makes it clearer

By *ashmira2008Woman  over a year ago

renfrew

I don't understand why anyone would want to do that - I do hope she's now no longer a friend xxxx

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

"It was her own pics fine. Not pics of him and her. As a friend He was able to show her pics.

Unfortunately we can't police this. As someone said I imagine many of our pics are even shown to vanilla friends. Up to us to ensure our own privacy and discretion x

let me clear this up it was a female so called friend who showed my private gallery pix to a guy she was on a meet with i dont know him i hadnt spoken to him so he could have been anyone he mailed me after meeting her asking me for a meet as he had seen my pix shown by the so called friend .hope this makes it clearer "

Should be a quick delete of that friend babes x

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Its outta order but I would imagine the friend just wasnt thinking...

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Shocking Miss D will make me more cautious

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

totally out or order !! also begs quetion why your name even came up in their conversation.even thats very indescreet ,then to log on and show your private pics !!! tacky isnt even the word !

if anyone tried that with me id ripp their spine out and slap em about with the wet end !

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"totally out or order !! also begs quetion why your name even came up in their conversation.even thats very indescreet ,then to log on and show your private pics !!! tacky isnt even the word !

if anyone tried that with me id ripp their spine out and slap em about with the wet end ! "

i better not tell temp what i done...lol

Southampton

hunni you can flash your bum pics to anyone you wish lol xx

jesus here we are yet again was in the chat room tonight when a guy on my friends list came in and announced he'd shown my private pix to one of his mates ...come on guys i value my privacy and wouldnt do it to you have some bloody concern for the ppl whos pix your flashing to all and sundry

Southampton

oh god hun ! some real classy guys on here ! hope you ripped him a new one ! x

This really needs to stop. People don't show pic's that are not your's to show. That could be someones boss brother sister anyone. Ms D I know you hun and I am so sorry that this has happened to you I would be mad if this happened to me. Please peep's we all need privacy in this game we are in the news enough without this to.

Hugs to you Ms D

M

Thanks michelle thats twice now in two weeks making me think very seriously now .

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

we got friendly with a cpl n they put our pics on another site with OUR PHONE NUMBER .....also we had a party n put our address in forum sad yes thats why we trust NO 1 we have never met......p.s phone was ringing for weeks ..........not funny ........

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks michelle thats twice now in two weeks making me think very seriously now ."

It would make me not have any friends only pics thats for sure.

yeah seriously thinking about it rugby

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Last year, pics of me in my lingerie were being emailed around the place where I work. I believe they came from this site.

None of the pics I'd posted were X-rated and the experience underlined an important message to me - don't publish anything to the Internet you'd be ashamed to see in, say, a newspaper or whatever.

I wasn't too fussed about the pics that were circulated. They were decent enough, so I wasn't embarrassed. Some might have had a problem with me being transgendered, but that was their problem, not mine.

» Add a new message to this topic