FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > where is tommy ?

where is tommy ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

not heard anything about tommy sheridan for ages what happpened ? is he in jail ? all i know is he was a swinger if the news was to believed and a bit of a commie , where is he now ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Court appearance yesterday. He and Gail pled Not Guilty to charges of perjury. Trial set for January 2010.

The allegation about being a swinger is one of the matters to be tested.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hmm i see thanks for letting me know . although it does raise the question about swinging in general and what the big deal is with it .

er...guess

You'll know yourself that swinging, indeed all sorts of outwith a one on one heterosexual sex, is still very much a big deal as far as the Scottish media are concerned simply because they rely on it to sell copy.

Only today a House of Commons report has been published into the decline of the print media in Scotland. As the market contracts there'll be even greater desire for salacious stories, true or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i saw a speech made my tommy sheridan about when George Bush was visiting Britain and our government were spending an abpsolute fortune on not protecting him, but making him feel important.

the outrage in his speech was there for all to see, and he really was speaking to the mp's from a point of view shared by most of us in the streets, working hard and getting blasted up the arse by tax.

no matter if the guy had a threesome, who cares, for me he is what every politician should be, honestly outspoken and not a pompus prick. The guy would get my vote everytime

er...guess

Tommy's a fine orator, no question about that. If the SSP could have controlled their internecine squabbling over the original court case they'd not be in the disarray they are now.

Scotland still isn't ready to accept politicians who (allegedly) have sex lives even just a wee bit out of the ordinary. Remember the gay minister a few weeks back? I have no idea whether Tommy did visit a swing club in England (as the papers alleged) and don't care one way or the other but I'd like a Scotland where, if he had done so, he could stand up and say so and still be judged only on his politics rather than be condemned by those who, when it comes down to to it, may simple be jealous.

That said, I wouldn't want to face Gail's wrath if I'd cheated on her.

going from what the guys in my work say as I'm not from the south side you will be hard pushed to find any common working man or woman who has a bad word to say aboutTommy Sheridan, he works his arse off to help people and what he does in his private life is no other coonts business.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

i totslly agre mr 44 .But it is the old scots parsimous nature .tommy is a fine politician

er...guess

Tommy is highly regarded in his community but unfortunately not enough of them were prepared to vote for him in the Holyrood election in 2007. I'm not sure if he stood in the recent European elections but, if he did, yet again not enough people voted for him.

He's threatening to stand in Michael Martin's Glasgow North-east constituency. We'll see how he gets on.

he can hav a threesome with me any time meet him at edinburgh zoo nice arse and his misses is a bit of alright

rock on tommy...

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I remember the first day of the Scottish parlaiment Tommy coming out the door and saying if you think that lot in there are looking to make things better for you think again, they are in there just now thinking up ways to give themselves even more money.

Thats the kind of speeches that made other politicians hate him.

er...guess

The Scottish Parliament has been 8 years of mediocrity followed by 2 years of impotence.

The good stuff - the smoking ban, free personal care and free bus travel for wrinklies has been very good but did it really need 129 salaries + other associated costs for 10 years and a £450 million building to get that done?

er...guess

From The Daily Mash

"The Department of Health is drafting legislation which will create a new offence of being bright orange in a bar or restaurant, a ban on being orange near a school and a new tax on the ultra-violet end of the spectrum.

From next April sunbeds will carry huge, close-up photographs of Jodie Marsh, the comedy breast lady, freak-wrangler Simon Cowell and Tommy Sheridan, the Trotskyite Big Brother contestant."

» Add a new message to this topic