FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Advice needed from fab friends ;)

Advice needed from fab friends ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oody2shoes OP   Woman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

So 6 months ago i decided to be upfront and tell all my friends about fab. Main reason i was seeing someone from it and my friends couldnt understand our relationship and thought he was a bawbag.

Now ive took a few along to social events and they really enjoyed it even if found it a little strange at first.

Now i have a dilema. Meet a lovely guy 4 months ago total gem. Honest. Upfront and loyal. He has been asking me to officially get together and try. To which ive made it clear i dont want a relationship but happy to be friends.

Do i tell him the script and see if he runs for the hills

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really dont know what would be best. It would really depend on his personality. He might think it'd the greatest discovery he's ever found or like you said run to the hills. Then again if your open about it he'll probably find out sooner or later so it might be best to tell him now.

dunbartonshire

"I really dont know what would be best. It would really depend on his personality. He might think it'd the greatest discovery he's ever found or like you said run to the hills. Then again if your open about it he'll probably find out sooner or later so it might be best to tell him now."

Hes really shy and a bit of a gent. None of my friends would say anything. They are all very protective of me.

Really dont think it would be his thing. We see each other every week. Hes pays for my hotel up town when we go out but goes home. Never tried to sleep with me and has said he wants us to be a couple before we take it further lol

Hey gorgeous , it's entirely up to you if you feel ready and you fell that's it's the right time to tell him , if not you can always say you need more time to decide what you want but you do enjoy his company if he really does want you he will wait babe , good luck xxxx

Ps , if he goes off on one give me a call il beat him with my paddle lol

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Tell him x

There's so much that can go tits up here...

He's going to feel very used if you allow him to continue in this relationship without being honest and clear about a few things.

Good luck OP xxx

"I really dont know what would be best. It would really depend on his personality. He might think it'd the greatest discovery he's ever found or like you said run to the hills. Then again if your open about it he'll probably find out sooner or later so it might be best to tell him now.

Hes really shy and a bit of a gent. None of my friends would say anything. They are all very protective of me.

Really dont think it would be his thing. We see each other every week. Hes pays for my hotel up town when we go out but goes home. Never tried to sleep with me and has said he wants us to be a couple before we take it further lol "

Sounds like a nice guy. Maybe best to tell him and let him decide how he's going to take it.

You'll be the best judge and what ever you decide will be the right decision.

If you don't want to have a relationship with him .then no need to say anything unless you want to .enjoy

dunbartonshire

"There's so much that can go tits up here...

He's going to feel very used if you allow him to continue in this relationship without being honest and clear about a few things.

Good luck OP xxx"

I was very clear from offset i dont want a relationship. He knows i still see my ex now and then. I just think me and him click on alot if he could get this side of me we could try x

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sit him down and tell him....if it's meant to be, it's meant to be

Go with your gut feeling.

Honesty always wins. If don't tell him and carry on it will never work. Relationships don't work with secrets. If it's meant to be he will accept your lifestyle if he doesn't then you werent suited for a relationship

Good luck in what you choose

Sit him down and explain, if he cant accept you as you are and you don't want to change it'd never have worked

Just an opinion

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So 6 months ago i decided to be upfront and tell all my friends about fab. Main reason i was seeing someone from it and my friends couldnt understand our relationship and thought he was a bawbag. "

Now they know the truth they still think he's a bawbag?

John

dunbartonshire

"

John "

Well sure i will be slated for this, but at least im not sitting on fence. But pretty much most of them think worse now hence i dont discuss what is happening with him to anyone but ur stunning mrs.

Not sure what ur opinion is on him

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I think it depends on what you want more.. the swinging or the potential of something more meaningful.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I think it depends on what you want more.. the swinging or the potential of something more meaningful.

"

this

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

John

Well sure i will be slated for this, but at least im not sitting on fence. But pretty much most of them think worse now hence i dont discuss what is happening with him to anyone but ur stunning mrs.

Not sure what ur opinion is on him "

He's my friend.... Then again Judas was once a trusted friend of Jesus...... Bawbag is a bit harsh.... Cunt maybe?

Job.

Good luck OP xxx

I was very clear from offset i dont want a relationship. He knows i still see my ex now and then. I just think me and him click on alot if he could get this side of me we could try x"

Reading between the lines here you say two things.

1.I made it clear I don't want a relationship.

2. If he could get this side of me we could try.

It sounds a wee bit like you think you'd lose him if you tell him about the swinging... maybe you've already sussed him on that or perhaps you are presuming he wouldn't be up for it.

If you know he is against it you need to decide if he worth giving up swinging for.

If he is up for it then perhaps you have a wonderful new experience awaiting you both or are you hoping he will allow you to continue as a single...

Also OP allowing him to pay for you hotel... not something I would do... but then I really don't know your full situation and it's only my opinion... I don't mean to offend.

I really do wish you the best of luck on this - it's obviously troubling you.

FirexXx

dunbartonshire

Tad harsh. Lol. I cant really slag him. Hes still a good friend and we have had some great times and truely awful lol.

But suppose i get judged just as much by his friends as him mines lol

dunbartonshire

Good luck OP xxx

I was very clear from offset i dont want a relationship. He knows i still see my ex now and then. I just think me and him click on alot if he could get this side of me we could try x

It sounds a wee bit like you think you'd lose him if you tell him about the swinging... maybe you've already sussed him on that or perhaps you are presuming he wouldn't be up for it.

If you know he is against it you need to decide if he worth giving up swinging for.

If he is up for it then perhaps you have a wonderful new experience awaiting you both or are you hoping he will allow you to continue as a single...

Also OP allowing him to pay for you hotel... not something I would do... but then I really don't know your full situation and it's only my opinion... I don't mean to offend.

FirexXx

"

Im confused in regards to a relationship. I told him no from when i meet him, just friends. My main reason for that was i was hung up on someone i hook up with on here.

I really like him and i think maybe in future we could have something but dont want to lie to him. but also feel in terms of fab ive just started to find myself and come out my shell. I dont want to give that up yet.

Think from responses my decision is made.

Thanks x

Good luck OP xxx

FirexXx

Im confused in regards to a relationship. I told him no from when i meet him, just friends. My main reason for that was i was hung up on someone i hook up with on here.

I really like him and i think maybe in future we could have something but dont want to lie to him. but also feel in terms of fab ive just started to find myself and come out my shell. I dont want to give that up yet.

Thanks x"

Affairs of the heart are rarely simple or straightforward OP... as has been said, search your own heart, it rarely lies to you if you listen.

Fire xXx

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Im confused in regards to a relationship. I told him no from when i meet him, just friends. My main reason for that was i was hung up on someone i hook up with on here.

Thanks x"

Good luck with whatever decision you have come to OP xxx

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Good luck OP xxx

FirexXx

Thanks x"

Good luck with what you decide, hope it works out for you

Sit him down and explain it to him. If he feels the same way you do he will be fine and if not it wasn't ment to be. Whatever you do hope it works out x

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

Ask him what his views are on swinging if its a good reaction then tell him everything ,could be your the perfect woman for him if its a negative reaction at least you now know its one or the other him or fab

» Add a new message to this topic