FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The shoebox

The shoebox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to find out how I can attend the shoebox tomorrow if anyone can help out with details and location

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Hi my friend go on to search and put in Theshoebox it will come up and just text them good lucky

"Hi my friend go on to search and put in Theshoebox it will come up and just text them good lucky "

Nice one thanks have you been before ?

glasgow

Yes my friend twice

"Yes my friend twice "

I take it you enjoyed it then, it's going to be a first for me

glasgow

Hi my friend it's good place and it's well run and girls are great

"Hi my friend it's good place and it's well run and girls are great "

Thanks mate well here's hoping I can make it in time and go along see the girls

By *eonardo Da VinciMan  over a year ago

manchester

I heard a fella with a 10" cock who goes there regularly has syphilis! Cancre penis sores!

I have never been back since.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I heard a fella with a 10" cock who goes there regularly has syphilis! Cancre penis sores!

I have never been back since."

Howd you hear that?

By *eonardo Da VinciMan  over a year ago

manchester

I would break discretion, but it is a fact

"I would break discretion, but it is a fact"

Fact your arse. Anybody could say any random crap and call it fact lol behave your nonsense

"I heard a fella with a 10" cock who goes there regularly has syphilis! Cancre penis sores!

shocking statement

I have never been back since.shocking statement"

Why does the size of his cock need to be added into the statement

Cause that's the real reason for the jealousy

"Cause that's the real reason for the jealousy "

Before happy with what you got lol

"Cause that's the real reason for the jealousy

Before happy with what you got lol "

Be ****

By the way it's a great set up run by great people and no way any of the girls who go are daft enough to go near anyone with open sores and protection is always used

"By the way it's a great set up run by great people and no way any of the girls who go are daft enough to go near anyone with open sores and protection is always used"

I second this

Personally I wouldn't go near it, heard too much about it

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Personally I wouldn't go near it, heard too much about it "

Such as?

"Personally I wouldn't go near it, heard too much about it

Such as?"

not prepared to chat on forum about it, people have a choice, go or don't go

By *tarburst_88Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Such as? not prepared to chat on forum about it, people have a choice, go or don't go"

I tried to message to ask about shoebox as I've been debating for some time but I'm outside your age range don't spose you'd mind messaging me?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As with anything whether its clubs , socials or people go along and try for yourself rather than listening to what others have to say about it thats the only true way you will find out of its for you or not

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"As with anything whether its clubs , socials or people go along and try for yourself rather than listening to what others have to say about it thats the only true way you will find out of its for you or not "

Agreed

"As with anything whether its clubs , socials or people go along and try for yourself rather than listening to what others have to say about it thats the only true way you will find out of its for you or not "

Agreed

Yes people are to quick to judge things especially ones who have never been and don't know much about it id say the same as above you decide what's right for you no one else can try things for yourself and see xx

Lol oh dear

Just so you know I've never been so can't pass comment on this as a club but only you can decide what's for you no one else that's why us women are so clever we do have brains and can think for ourselves mon the girls whoop whoop

The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice

"Just so you know I've never been so can't pass comment on this as a club but only you can decide what's for you no one else that's why us women are so clever we do have brains and can think for ourselves mon the girls whoop whoop "

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice "

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice "
think your way of the mark with that comment regarding clubs

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice think your way of the mark with that comment regarding clubs "

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice think your way of the mark with that comment regarding clubs "

Each is entitled to their own opinon are they not

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice think your way of the mark with that comment regarding clubs

Each is entitled to their own opinon are they not "

of course they are hence why I added my own

"The guys pay their 30 quid at the door and get to fuck the girls inside isnt that how it works, lol same as most clubs... pay your money and take your choice think your way of the mark with that comment regarding clubs

Each is entitled to their own opinon are they not of course they are hence why I added my own "

Can of worms... Opened up

"Can of worms... Opened up "

Oh no what have i done lol

"Can of worms... Opened up

Oh no what have i done lol "

ye know, but fortunately I do too

"Can of worms... Opened up

Oh no what have i done lol "

trouble maker

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yes each people are allowed to voice their opinions.

However, you have to have the right fact!

Never been to shoebox and not interested to go.

Just commenting on the Club bit!

Have been to Clubs like Cjs and After8 and if anyone think that their 30 quid give them any kind of right on 'Me' they have another thing coming!!

Entry in cjs or after8 I will only comment on those as I have been, do not guarantee a piece of anyone's body!!! Or right on anyone body!!

Have been to Clubs like Cjs and After8 and if anyone think that their 30 quid give them any kind of right on 'Me' they have another thing coming!!

Entry in cjs or after8 I will only comment on those as I have been, do not guarantee a piece of anyone's body!!! Or right on anyone body!!

"

"

I never said anyone had any right ... having once attended cjs greedy girl as a favour to someone . I did not change or play. I found the whole thing very seedy with the guys following the few girls that were there around and waiting like a pack of wolves to dive on anyone to went into a room. I stayed a very short time and would never go back. This again is my personal experience nothing more.

Greedy girl theme and your normal fun for everyone theme are 2 totally different environments. I would suggest going to a fun for all night and you'll get a much more accurate of what a club is like. GG events arent for me but do enjoy and normal club night.

I never said anyone had any right ... having once attended cjs greedy girl as a favour to someone . I did not change or play. I found the whole thing very seedy with the guys following the few girls that were there around and waiting like a pack of wolves to dive on anyone to went into a room. I stayed a very short time and would never go back. This again is my personal experience nothing more. "

you paid to attend a greedy girls day what was it expected from that ?

Edinburgh

I never said anyone had any right ... having once attended cjs greedy girl as a favour to someone . I did not change or play. I found the whole thing very seedy with the guys following the few girls that were there around and waiting like a pack of wolves to dive on anyone to went into a room. I stayed a very short time and would never go back. This again is my personal experience nothing more. "

That's a different tune!!!

May be my English is poor but 'you pay your money and take your choice' does imply that the girl has no decision of her own. And the man has the control because he paid 30 quid.

Not at all the case.

I dont go to clubs but as its getting brought up on this thread something iv always wondered wat is the difference between gangbangs and greedy girls events ??

I never said anyone had any right ... having once attended cjs greedy girl as a favour to someone . I did not change or play. I found the whole thing very seedy with the guys following the few girls that were there around and waiting like a pack of wolves to dive on anyone to went into a room. I stayed a very short time and would never go back. This again is my personal experience nothing more.

May be my English is poor but 'you pay your money and take your choice' does imply that the girl has no decision of her own. And the man has the control because he paid 30 quid.

Not at all the case.

Perhaps im talking about perceptions and attitudes

"

"I dont go to clubs but as its getting brought up on this thread something iv always wondered wat is the difference between gangbangs and greedy girls events ?? "
Im not really sure but in my own opinion there is no difference

By *ilshyxWoman  over a year ago

happy lil world

"I dont go to clubs but as its getting brought up on this thread something iv always wondered wat is the difference between gangbangs and greedy girls events ?? "

Same thing I'd imagine think people just word it different x

"I dont go to clubs but as its getting brought up on this thread something iv always wondered wat is the difference between gangbangs and greedy girls events ??

Same thing I'd imagine think people just word it different x"

Yeah i thot meeant same thing maybe greedy girls sounds nicer than gangbangs ..cheers for relpy x

Edinburgh

"I dont go to clubs but as its getting brought up on this thread something iv always wondered wat is the difference between gangbangs and greedy girls events ??

Same thing I'd imagine think people just word it different x"

I agree same thing but worded differently.

In my opinion the word 'gangbang' focuses on the male side. While the use of 'greedy girls' the focuses is on the girls and might be less intimidating.

That's my perception anyway, others might think differently.

By *inasparklesWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!"

For a one to one not multiples

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!"

Sorry but there is a big difference in my opinion

Glasgow

For a one to one not multiples "

Who said you'd get multiples they need to be attracted or like you first x

For a one to one not multiples

Who said you'd get multiples they need to be attracted or like you first x"

If you say so

Glasgow

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!Sorry but there is a big difference in my opinion "

Over the years the one thing iv learned is swinging is always going to cost you money. Wherever you go or whatever you do. Wether it's clubs pubs socials parties or hotels there's always a fee. People are entitled to an opinion but when money and sex come together people will cheapen and blacken it. It's meant to be fun. Let it be whatever you want it but don't reduce others who for doing it a different way from you. Each to there own.

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!Sorry but there is a big difference in my opinion

Over the years the one thing iv learned is swinging is always going to cost you money. Wherever you go or whatever you do. Wether it's clubs pubs socials parties or hotels there's always a fee. People are entitled to an opinion but when money and sex come together people will cheapen and blacken it. It's meant to be fun. Let it be whatever you want it but don't reduce others who for doing it a different way from you. Each to there own. "

swinging can also cost you nothing

As long as people are happy doing what they do thats all that should matter

Just like you pay for hotels for your fab meets. No difference!Sorry but there is a big difference in my opinion

Over the years the one thing iv learned is swinging is always going to cost you money. Wherever you go or whatever you do. Wether it's clubs pubs socials parties or hotels there's always a fee. People are entitled to an opinion but when money and sex come together people will cheapen and blacken it. It's meant to be fun. Let it be whatever you want it but don't reduce others who for doing it a different way from you. Each to there own. "

Again you need to take into account the attitudes and perceprions of those who attend be they male or female..

Meant tae be raining the morra

Just thought I'd throw that in case anybodys interested

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Meant tae be raining the morra

Just thought I'd throw that in case anybodys interested "

I will look out my brolly

I will look out my brolly "

offftt dangerous weapons them, get yer eyes poked oot if yer no careful

I will look out my brolly offftt dangerous weapons them, get yer eyes poked oot if yer no careful "

im ok

Edinburgh

"

Again you need to take into account the attitudes and perceprions of those who attend be they male or female.. "

What attitudes and perceptions would that be??

"

Again you need to take into account the attitudes and perceprions of those who attend be they male or female..

"

The attitudes of the guys and girls who are attending of course

Edinburgh

"

The attitudes of the guys and girls who are attending of course "

Did not say who's attitude but what attitudes and perceptions

Wonder if the op went

"

Did not say who's attitude but what attitudes and perceptions"

The attitude of some people that girls who attend sex clubs are sluts.. Im not saying this is my attitude but the reality is it is many peoples attitude

Glasgow

"

The attitudes of the guys and girls who are attending of course "

Do you honestly think it's as easy as walking in saying youl do get on thst bed! Theshoebox is nothing like cjs greedy girl. The ratio is far smaller for a start. More intimate. More social. More friendly. I met my new partner in there and we've been together 5 months. So it's not all sleeze and sex. Never met anyone yet who lowers the tone. All professional. Respectable people. Your judging one club from another. Theybarec2 different places. X

"

Do you honestly think it's as easy as walking in saying youl do get on thst bed! Theshoebox is nothing like cjs greedy girl. The ratio is far smaller for a start. More intimate. More social. More friendly. I met my new partner in there and we've been together 5 months. So it's not all sleeze and sex. Never met anyone yet who lowers the tone. All professional. Respectable people. Your judging one club from another. Theybarec2 different places. X"

Im judging on my own experience and speaking to other people and their perceptions and experience.

Glasgow

"

Do you honestly think it's as easy as walking in saying youl do get on thst bed! Theshoebox is nothing like cjs greedy girl. The ratio is far smaller for a start. More intimate. More social. More friendly. I met my new partner in there and we've been together 5 months. So it's not all sleeze and sex. Never met anyone yet who lowers the tone. All professional. Respectable people. Your judging one club from another. Theybarec2 different places. X

Im judging on my own experience and speaking to other people and their perceptions and experience. "

Who not go and get your own perception than spout off on what you think you know.

I see what you did there

"

Im judging on my own experience and speaking to other people and their perceptions and experience.

Who not go and get your own perception than spout off on what you think you know. "

Im giving my opinion its no more valid than anyone elses..

"

Who not go and get your own perception than spout off on what you think you know.

Im giving my opinion its no more valid than anyone elses.. "

are ye giving it a bash ? Ye know ye want too

Glasgow

"

Im giving my opinion its no more valid than anyone elses.. "

Least it's an honest one for a change. . Good luck on your quest. X

Edinburgh

"

Did not say who's attitude but what attitudes and perceptions

The attitude of some people that girls who attend sex clubs are sluts.. Im not saying this is my attitude but the reality is it is many peoples attitude "

Again! Not what you wrote lol

'The attitudes of guys and girls WHO are attending' and not the attitude towards those who attends.

So... My question still s_ands.

What attitudes and perceptions do the people who attends clubs have??

I'll wait lol

"

Least it's an honest one for a change. . Good luck on your quest. X"

You may not agree but youll always get an honest answer from me

Glasgow

"

You may not agree but youll always get an honest answer from me "

More thsn can be said about your profile.

"

You may not agree but youll always get an honest answer from me

More thsn can be said about your profile. "

Getting personal now i wouldnt go down that road

Thought there was meant Rae be a big moon outside tonight

"

Do you honestly think it's as easy as walking in saying youl do get on thst bed! Theshoebox is nothing like cjs greedy girl. The ratio is far smaller for a start. More intimate. More social. More friendly. I met my new partner in there and we've been together 5 months. So it's not all sleeze and sex. Never met anyone yet who lowers the tone. All professional. Respectable people. Your judging one club from another. Theybarec2 different places. X"

Hi tina

Having been a few times ive found it also intimate, very sociable and a great laugh. Not seedy at all. The gals always great, the guys friendly. Again just an honest account of somebody whos been

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Imo the biggest problem with most clubs is....... on the scottish forums cjs reigns supreme.any mention of another club is usually met with cjs is so much better.

Ive no idea why folk think this. in essence they are all the same. A house (diffrent sizes) where folk can mingle and have sex.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Imo the biggest problem with most clubs is....... on the scottish forums cjs reigns supreme.any mention of another club is usually met with cjs is so much better.

Ive no idea why folk think this. in essence they are all the same. A house (diffrent sizes) where folk can mingle and have sex.

"

For me i like the fact in cjs there are private rooms for fun ...i prefer my fun to be private hence why i havent and wont go to the shoebox

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Imo the biggest problem with most clubs is....... on the scottish forums cjs reigns supreme.any mention of another club is usually met with cjs is so much better.

"

Can't comment on the shoebox as I've never been however I can say cjs is not a house, this may have been the case in the past but hasn't been for over a year now.

K

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Not at all the case.

"

That's how I read it too. If anyone thinks they have a right to fuck me because they've paid to get in somewhere, a swift kick to the bollocks will put them straight

st andrews

[Removed by poster at 15/11/16 10:23:46]

st andrews

"

Part of that is probably because now that Aberdeen has closed there's only 2 clubs to choose from, and IMO CJs is much better than after8, partly due to it being a larger venue.

If there were clubs all over Scotland, that might not be the majority _iew - just my tuppence.

Been once and it was good and everyone respected each other. Nothing like what half the people on here say it is .

I don't get why some people feel the need to trash the clubs that operate in Scotland the three there are offer a vastly different experience you pay your money you take your chances. We're all on here trying to satisfy a need and one club may better meet that need than the others. They should be applauded for being there encouraged for risking money and their reputations to give us a place to socialise and play and applauded for making the world a little more diverse so you should be raising. A glass to these clubs even the ones that aren't for you and stop behaving like indignant muggles. Here's to more people like them.

glasgow

"I don't get why some people feel the need to trash the clubs that operate in Scotland the three there are offer a vastly different experience you pay your money you take your chances. We're all on here trying to satisfy a need and one club may better meet that need than the others. They should be applauded for being there encouraged for risking money and their reputations to give us a place to socialise and play and applauded for making the world a little more diverse so you should be raising. A glass to these clubs even the ones that aren't for you and stop behaving like indignant muggles. Here's to more people like them. "

glasgow

"I don't get why some people feel the need to trash the clubs that operate in Scotland the three there are offer a vastly different experience you pay your money you take your chances. We're all on here trying to satisfy a need and one club may better meet that need than the others. They should be applauded for being there encouraged for risking money and their reputations to give us a place to socialise and play and applauded for making the world a little more diverse so you should be raising. A glass to these clubs even the ones that aren't for you and stop behaving like indignant muggles. Here's to more people like them. "

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

the quote

if only closed minds came with closed mouths

This is so very real in the Scottish fab forum and club scene....people are very much like sheep and follow each other, not forgetting the dramas that follow certain members around who may be associated with certain groups and certain clubs....therefore certain people and clubs get blacklisted.

Make your own opinion and open your mind and live a little....perhaps you may get a surprise that theirs a life outside that little box many live in.

By *helma_richardsCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

if this is the way The Shoebox works , it's not for us

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

i'd rather pay for an escort lol

Think I'll just head over the Border....."whas like us!?"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

One thing for sure, over the years people have complained about clubs and when you ask if they raised their concerns with management at the time...... No.

Much better bitching on a public forum

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

"Personally I wouldn't go near it, heard too much about it "

Sorry , but that's a useless piece of unqualified advice..... please make a valid point or quit trying to put organisations out of business!

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"One thing for sure, over the years people have complained about clubs and when you ask if they raised their concerns with management at the time...... No.

Much better bitching on a public forum"

Sorry , but that's a useless piece of unqualified advice..... please make a valid point or quit trying to put organisations out of business!"

I don't need too lol my opinion and the _iews of others that I've spoke too . Calm down, have a beer

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry , but that's a useless piece of unqualified advice..... please make a valid point or quit trying to put organisations out of business! I don't need too lol my opinion and the _iews of others that I've spoke too . Calm down, have a beer "

happy lil world

People will always have opinions on clubs, parties & socials,think it so happens its the shoebox post everyone is commented on but _iew is right people should say to hosts & bitching is all part of life anywhere

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I've been recently on greedy girl night at cj's. It was a last minute arrangement and wouldn't have been my first choice of night to go. Person I was with was only free that night. We played with each other and were mostly left alone. Guys were respectful that we didn't want to play with anyone else.

Single guys do have to change in to a towel if they go upstairs but not if you're a couple. My advice is to choose your night carefully before going to cj's. Contact Caroline and she'll give you all the info you need.

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personally speaking, I would always treat women with respect at a club or party, whether its Shoebox or cj's gg gb or fun for all. Doesn't matter even if an entry fee is paid. I would only play when there is some mutual attraction.

I think that this thread has got a wee bit nippy. I've been to CJs on a gg afternoon ages ago. It wasn't well attended female wise and I was attending with a lady. I can only comment on this because I was there.

Can't understand why anyone would slag off a place if they've never even been there. Strap a pair on, go along , find out what happens and then if you must offer your opinion.

Just blacking a reputation because someone else does shows a lack of a certain something " character"

happy lil world

"I think that this thread has got a wee bit nippy. I've been to CJs on a gg afternoon ages ago. It wasn't well attended female wise and I was attending with a lady. I can only comment on this because I was there.

Can't understand why anyone would slag off a place if they've never even been there. Strap a pair on, go along , find out what happens and then if you must offer your opinion.

Just blacking a reputation because someone else does shows a lack of a certain something " character""

Ive also seen folk say that they won't meet men/women That attend such events but it's hilarious because you know that they have been yet haven't displayed the verifications

By *AVIEG1561Man  over a year ago

glasgow

This venue is well run,it is a small intimate venue.Which is no different from any of the other clubs in the UK.

You pay your money and you are not guaranteed that anything happens whether it is a gangbang,greedygirls or any other event.People who have never been,should either try it for themselves or dont slag the venue off.Mangement keep up all the good work you do for the swinging fraternity.HAPPY SWINGING

Been shoebox good few party's know the gals and the staff now it's not wot ppl say on here too many narrow minded I would happily go bk too shoebox any time for anyone not been and wanting too go and make ur own mind up abot it you see for your self how friendly and welcoming it is and u meet some great ppl

By *hat_not_whatMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Been shoebox good few party's know the gals and the staff now it's not wot ppl say on here too many narrow minded I would happily go bk too shoebox any time for anyone not been and wanting too go and make ur own mind up abot it you see for your self how friendly and welcoming it is and u meet some great ppl "

It's an open forum, were all entitled to our opinions

Going to sound super silly here... what is the shoebox?

Glasgow West

"It's an open forum, were all entitled to our opinions "

I agree, it's an open forum and if you've been and have experience of a venue or know the people that run it, then you're perfectly entitled to share your opinion

Glasgow West

"Going to sound super silly here... what is the shoebox? "

It's a very compact swingers venue in Glasgow

"It's an open forum, were all entitled to our opinions

I agree, it's an open forum and if you've been and have experience of a venue or know the people that run it, then you're perfectly entitled to share your opinion "

ALL opinions are valid whether led by experience or not. That's why the forum is "open".

Glasgow West

I agree, it's an open forum and if you've been and have experience of a venue or know the people that run it, then you're perfectly entitled to share your opinion

ALL opinions are valid whether led by experience or not. That's why the forum is "open". "

I agree people are free to comment, but I usually find the most the most pertinent opinions are based on knowledge and experience. Anything else would be like trying to re_iew a film you've never seen

I agree, it's an open forum and if you've been and have experience of a venue or know the people that run it, then you're perfectly entitled to share your opinion "

ehhhh I'm perfectly entitled to share it regardless, chill out, have a doughnut

ALL opinions are valid whether led by experience or not. That's why the forum is "open".

I agree people are free to comment, but I usually find the most the most pertinent opinions are based on knowledge and experience. Anything else would be like trying to re_iew a film you've never seen "

ok so all do it, we all have opinions on everyday stuff.. an example today being 'should I wear my regular boots or should I wear my new ones' my opinion was- well I'm doing a lot of walking today so I shall wear my old ones..even though I've 'never tried'my new ones...my opinion...taaaaa daaaaaa

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

just sounds like a brovil

My post above made sense to me

Glasgow West

I agree, it's an open forum and if you've been and have experience of a venue or know the people that run it, then you're perfectly entitled to share your opinion ehhhh I'm perfectly entitled to share it regardless, chill out, have a doughnut "

I agree you're perfectly free to share on the forum.

What is it that you don't like about the venue? I'm not sure you said. Apologies if you did, it's quite a large thread.

Hmmm doughnuts ??

Glasgow West

"My post above made sense to me "

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense

Don't feel I want or need to share on the forum,just my opinion along with some others is, it's not for me..

"My post above made sense to me

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense "

more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried

Glasgow West

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried "

Not really, you based your decision on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable an your past experience that new boots can take a while to wear in and might hurt if you have to walk any distance.

Can't get doughnuts out of my head now. I blame you

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried

Not really, you based your decision on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable an your past experience that new boots can take a while to wear in and might hurt if you have to walk any distance.

Can't get doughnuts out of my head now. I blame you "

lol we could go on all day about this, unfortunately I don't have the time, or incline too,dont eat too many doughnuts, . A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips

Glasgow West

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried

Can't get doughnuts out of my head now. I blame you lol we could go on all day about this, unfortunately I don't have the time, or incline too,dont eat too many doughnuts, . A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips"

Oh no how much is too much? Hips? It's my fat arse I'm worried about . Enjoy your day

Can't get doughnuts out of my head now. I blame you lol we could go on all day about this, unfortunately I don't have the time, or incline too,dont eat too many doughnuts, . A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

Oh no how much is too much? Hips? It's my fat arse I'm worried about . Enjoy your day "

want my new boots to go a walk lol

Glasgow West

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried :-

Can't get doughnuts out of my head now. I blame you lol we could go on all day about this, unfortunately I don't have the time, or incline too,dont eat too many doughnuts, . A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

Oh no how much is too much? Hips? It's my fat arse I'm worried about . Enjoy your day want my new boots to go a walk lol "

How high are the heels? . I might need you to hold me up ??

Great you based your choice of boots on the knowledge that your old boots were comfortable and good for walking makes sense more to the point I had an opinion on summit I hadn't tried :-

Oh no how much is too much? Hips? It's my fat arse I'm worried about . Enjoy your day want my new boots to go a walk lol

How high are the heels? . I might need you to hold me up ?? "

their flat, so you will be fine lol

Glasgow West

ALL opinions are valid whether led by experience or not. That's why the forum is "open". "

The definition of prejudice is: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

The definition of prejudice is: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. "

Reason : the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically.

The definition of prejudice is: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Reason : the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically."

Glasgow West

Reason : the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically."

That's correct reasoning is only possible when you have knowledge, experience and fact. When you don't it's called prejudice. I'm glad you understand that

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Reason : the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically.

That's correct reasoning is only possible when you have knowledge, experience and fact. When you don't it's called prejudice. I'm glad you understand that "

Well done, that's put her gas at a peep!!!

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

At 10 inches I wouldn't care if it had a club foot on the end of it . . 10 inches is 10 inches!. . some of us only carry the average

That's correct reasoning is only possible when you have knowledge, experience and fact. When you don't it's called prejudice. I'm glad you understand that

Well done, that's put her gas at a peep!!! "

By *laireandjamieCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

Big sigh...........after reading this thread

I have visited all the clubs in Scotland and I have even visited the shoebox and only played with one person the girls and the management were great

my _iew go and make your own mind up - that goes for all the clubs or socials etc

Life is too short try things out for yourself you might just like it

Have a fab weekend everyone

Claire

Ps or I will squeeze you to death with my booby hugs

Glasgow West

"Big sigh...........after reading this thread

I have visited all the clubs in Scotland and I have even visited the shoebox and only played with one person the girls and the management were great

my _iew go and make your own mind up - that goes for all the clubs or socials etc

Life is too short try things out for yourself you might just like it

Have a fab weekend everyone

Claire

Ps or I will squeeze you to death with my booby hugs "

Been a couple of times.

Really friendly hosts and some great girls too.

I'd recommend

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Good to see the threads back on track. Go don't go. If you go you'll know if you don't you won't

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

We have personally never been and probably wouldn't go.

The size of the venue and lack of private areas puts us off.

"We have personally never been and probably wouldn't go.

The size of the venue and lack of private areas puts us off.

"

this is a decent argument unlike huge swathes of what went before it's a fact the venue is intimate and that isn't for everyone. Although for some naughty people it is the reason they go because it certainly creates an atmosphere on a party day.

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"the quote

if only closed minds came with closed mouths

This is so very real in the Scottish fab forum and club scene....people are very much like sheep and follow each other, not forgetting the dramas that follow certain members around who may be associated with certain groups and certain clubs....therefore certain people and clubs get blacklisted.

Make your own opinion and open your mind and live a little....perhaps you may get a surprise that theirs a life outside that little box many live in.

"

I could not agree more!! .... we took a little break to come back and see exactly what you have said .... we've heard story's whilst we were away but that's just story's packs gangs and story tellers is one thing we didn't join the site for ... I think many ppl get too involved too wrapped up in all the drama ... I'm so very glad not everyone does and to hav a life and enjoy some extra fun is two diff things .... have your opinion everyone should but really all these heated exchanges over someone's opinion on somewhere they have never been before!!! if we were all to go on hearsay fab would be pretty much FKD

One of the reasons I really liked the shoebox is because it's only one room.

As a very shy newbie to this, it helps break the ice as you have nowhere to hide! Still easy to say no and sit out though.

Went to cjs and felt it was just too big. "Loads of guys just trawling the corridors, lol.

Don't get me wrong, cjs is an amazing venue and I'm sure I'll be back once I've built up my confidence a bit!!

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"One of the reasons I really liked the shoebox is because it's only one room.

Went to cjs and felt it was just too big. "Loads of guys just trawling the corridors, lol "

Single guy doesn't like a club having private rooms, and thinks there's too many single guys hanging about

Interesting point.

I'm quite sure I'll get shot down for this but now that you've put the two descriptions together....

the difference could be that from the womans perspective, a gangbang is an act of willing surrender to 'allcomers' (or whoever is present by whichever consent has been agreed upon) and a greedy girl scenario is an act of procurement whereby the woman can choose from all of the helpings on offer and those that aren't chosen can't force their participation in the proceedings.

Up for debate but definitely a good point.

"One of the reasons I really liked the shoebox is because it's only one room.

Went to cjs and felt it was just too big. "Loads of guys just trawling the corridors, lol

Single guy doesn't like a club having private rooms, and thinks there's too many single guys hanging about

Good point lol!!! Just felt a bit predatory. Guilty by charge tho lol

"

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Interesting point.

I'm quite sure I'll get shot down for this but now that you've put the two descriptions together....

the difference could be that from the womans perspective, a gangbang is an act of willing surrender to 'allcomers' (or whoever is present by whichever consent has been agreed upon) and a greedy girl scenario is an act of procurement whereby the woman can choose from all of the helpings on offer and those that aren't chosen can't force their participation in the proceedings.

Up for debate but definitely a good point. "

I would tend to agree with this.

I would class myself as a bit of a greedy girl, but selective in my choice of playmates, & definitely not open to a "free for all".

R

Another great afternoon at the shoebox today. Great hosts and sexy ladies.

» Add a new message to this topic