FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Working from home

Working from home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else find themselves less productive when working from home?

Or is it just that having Fab open in one tab and the ATP tennis finals in another is having an impact...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab can take over a bit, if you let it

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm more productive when I work from home because I feel like I need to prove myself

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I'm more productive when I work from home because I feel like I need to prove myself"

Exactly this

I'm off work at the moment

I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx "
you are cooking guinea pigs ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx "
Il bring the prosecco

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx you are cooking guinea pigs ?"

By *976scottMan  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I'm bad enough looking at fab when I'm at work never mind working from home!

I don't really think I would want to bring my work home anyway!!!

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx you are cooking guinea pigs ?"
pmsl

Noooooo hunni I'm certainly up for trying new things though xx

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx Il bring the prosecco "

Perfect ladies night love it xx

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Always up for a taster. You know that

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx

Always up for a taster. You know that"

Lol cheeky xx

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx

Always up for a taster. You know that

Lol cheeky xx "

Very

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Working from home is great especially with company xx

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx you are cooking guinea pigs ?

Noooooo hunni I'm certainly up for trying new things though xx "

is that an offer ? Lol

"I love being at home and trying out new recipe ideas I do require Guinea pigs though for tasting xxx you are cooking guinea pigs ?

Noooooo hunni I'm certainly up for trying new things though xx is that an offer ? Lol "

Lol no I prefer girly dinner guests xx

Noooooo hunni I'm certainly up for trying new things though xx is that an offer ? Lol

Lol no I prefer girly dinner guests xx "

you called ....whats on the menu ?

Noooooo hunni I'm certainly up for trying new things though xx is that an offer ? Lol

Lol no I prefer girly dinner guests xx you called ....whats on the menu ? "

Lol well how about a nice amouse bouche of little tempting tastes to get your palate going along with a little glass of bubbly , we can move on to the starter some bree and Stornaway black pudding bruschetta with carmalised red onion jam , then the main course something simple but elegant steak sauce of your choice and my special trimmings and desert well let's just say tasty naughty and extremely irresistible xx along with candles and music I hope a certain sexy person is reading this lol your in for a treat

Lol no I prefer girly dinner guests xx you called ....whats on the menu ?

Lol well how about a nice amouse bouche of little tempting tastes to get your palate going along with a little glass of bubbly , we can move on to the starter some bree and Stornaway black pudding bruschetta with carmalised red onion jam , then the main course something simple but elegant steak sauce of your choice and my special trimmings and desert well let's just say tasty naughty and extremely irresistible xx along with candles and music I hope a certain sexy person is reading this lol your in for a treat "

sounds amazing when shall I come over? lol

Lol well how about a nice amouse bouche of little tempting tastes to get your palate going along with a little glass of bubbly , we can move on to the starter some bree and Stornaway black pudding bruschetta with carmalised red onion jam , then the main course something simple but elegant steak sauce of your choice and my special trimmings and desert well let's just say tasty naughty and extremely irresistible xx along with candles and music I hope a certain sexy person is reading this lol your in for a treat sounds amazing when shall I come over? lol "

we can sort a date Mrs

Lol well how about a nice amouse bouche of little tempting tastes to get your palate going along with a little glass of bubbly , we can move on to the starter some bree and Stornaway black pudding bruschetta with carmalised red onion jam , then the main course something simple but elegant steak sauce of your choice and my special trimmings and desert well let's just say tasty naughty and extremely irresistible xx along with candles and music I hope a certain sexy person is reading this lol your in for a treat sounds amazing when shall I come over? lol we can sort a date Mrs "

ohhhh

Lol well how about a nice amouse bouche of little tempting tastes to get your palate going along with a little glass of bubbly , we can move on to the starter some bree and Stornaway black pudding bruschetta with carmalised red onion jam , then the main course something simple but elegant steak sauce of your choice and my special trimmings and desert well let's just say tasty naughty and extremely irresistible xx along with candles and music I hope a certain sexy person is reading this lol your in for a treat sounds amazing when shall I come over? lol we can sort a date Mrs ohhhh "

Yes ohhhh

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

In all the years I've worked, I've only ever had one chance (3 days) to work from home.

Was able to solve a major problem we were having with the laptops we were using, and also caught up on lots of documentation that needed revised.

Mandy

Cant work from home in my line of work

after all you cant put up huge erections in your livingroom now, can you

I'm too easily distracted when working from home

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's one of the advantages of being self employed...along with being able to say no to a project if you just don't fancy it! Generally ok as long as you stop working at a sensible hour and NEVER work in the bedroom.

Guinea pigs are good on a barbecue...with a bit of marinading first, I'd have thought. Maybe a Fab Cum-Dine-With-Me is on the cards!

Ohh no talking about work I'm late that's what playing with naughty doms do

» Add a new message to this topic