FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab code word

Fab code word

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bolton88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I work in IT of a sort and while working on a system I was chatting to the customer and she dropped the word Fab in the conversation multiple times.

So I fb creeper her and I'd bet she might be the type that enjoys the naughty world of fab.

Do we have a response for a fellow member when we hear fab used in a conversation?

If not the let's make one

If so then what is it cause I need to call her next week and I will give it a try lol.

It has to be subtle cause you cant have

"yeah that's Fab"

"Want to fuck"

There should be the initial fab, a response from the other person and the a confirmation from you to let them know your on the club so to speak.

Any thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She may have been a fan of thunderbirds did she have a pink outfit on an was she driven by a chauffer called alfed by any chance F.A.B

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I must admit fab is a word i use alot and always have done long before here but now when people say it im always a little mmmmm i wonder ....

By *eonardo Da VinciMan  over a year ago

manchester

Yes, we should have distinct secret code words and handshakes.

Glasgow

"She may have been a fan of thunderbirds did she have a pink outfit on an was she driven by a chauffer called alfed by any chance F.A.B "

Spoke to her on the phone so don't know what she had on.

And his name was Parker lol

"Yes, we should have distinct secret code words and handshakes. "

... and a silly walk too lol - bad idea in my book... I can see the sexual harrassment case in my minds eye already

Plus I value my privacy I don't want someone approaching me in the "real world" unasked - just my opinion

Glasgow

"I must admit fab is a word i use alot and always have done long before here but now when people say it im always a little mmmmm i wonder .... "

This is my point, would you not like to check if they are on her?

If they are then who knows what fun can come of it, at the very least it's a he'll of an ice breaker lol

Just say "clique".

That always gets a response in here...

Glasgow

"... and a silly walk too lol - bad idea in my book... I can see the sexual harrassment case in my minds eye already

Plus I value my privacy I don't want someone approaching me in the "real world" unasked - just my opinion "

If you say Fab and they respond with the appropriate code word then you know they are but that's the point of having a confirmation work which if said let's then know you are or fab otherwise if you don't to be pestered then you just look at them funny.

If you hear some say fab alot then you can choose to respond to them with the code and wait for the confirmation.

"... and a silly walk too lol - bad idea in my book... I can see the sexual harrassment case in my minds eye already

Plus I value my privacy I don't want someone approaching me in the "real world" unasked - just my opinion

If you say Fab and they respond with the appropriate code word then you know they are but that's the point of having a confirmation work which if said let's then know you are or fab otherwise if you don't to be pestered then you just look at them funny.

If you hear some say fab alot then you can choose to respond to them with the code and wait for the confirmation."

I appreciate that... I still wouldn't like someone to approach me unasked in the outside world... there are myriad reasons why and myriad reasons why it could go wrong. Some folk have had people recognise them outside from here and be inappropriate... I understand there would be ones who would like this and use it sensibly but there are also those who don't. Sorry to rain on your idea though lolol x

I experienced something like this in my work recently. Does make you wonder when somebody's says fab.

When my customer repeated this I was curious to follow up but didn't.

Cilla black said it a lot i wonder

Glasgow

If you here some say fab in a conversation then what will we have as a code to respond with?

Also, what would be the confidence word back to them?

Let's have some ideas

In a tv french accent where is the fallen maddona with thee big boobies

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Dont get the preoccupation with if others are on fab. If they were intrested in you they would open up a dialogue. It amazes me how it seems as though folk have forgotten to live anywhere but in cybervillage

"Dont get the preoccupation with if others are on fab. If they were intrested in you they would open up a dialogue. It amazes me how it seems as though folk have forgotten to live anywhere but in cybervillage"

Have to agree with ya there Kola

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"She may have been a fan of thunderbirds did she have a pink outfit on an was she driven by a chauffer called alfed by any chance F.A.B "
that would be parker (batmans butlers alfred)

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Dont get the preoccupation with if others are on fab. If they were intrested in you they would open up a dialogue. It amazes me how it seems as though folk have forgotten to live anywhere but in cybervillage"

I agree with this statement even if they were on fab it doesn't meet they necessarily want to meet. I for one would not use code words or as someone suggested on another post badges, fab is a bit of fun outside our normal everyday life not to be taken so seriously as some like to take it.

By *eekingSinCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ask if they are Vanilla

xx

» Add a new message to this topic