FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First meet in here

First meet in here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i'm a bit of a lurker in here, never actually met anyone but did some chatting to a few fine woman but never actually made my 1st meet. I alway let them know my shifts arent ideal for meets which makes it tough as i'm free mornings or late night from 9pm onward.

Whats everyones thoughts do I stand a chance on here or am I not flexible enough with my times and should just and get blootered and do my chatting up the old fashioned way haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightfall79Man  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Question is do you think your shifts are getting in the way of potential meets on here.

You must get days off so work around them.

By *tarburst_88Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

How often do you get days off? That's probably the best opportunity as opposed to around your shifts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to meet bad enough...you will make it work...

It's that simple

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

If there is a will there is a way . Even I can manage the odd meet or two with my shift pattern .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you want to meet bad enough...you will make it work...

It's that simple "

That's true

My job previously made it nearly impossible not just shifts but always if made public then our company would have lost contracts and thus, drivers would have had to lose their jobs. My other problem was that I stayed at my sister as I was separated so never mind being hard to meet caus o work also that I couldn't accommodate

but hey, I eventually made it work

but I did go over 2 years with out a meet on fab as well although I didn't rush when there was opportunities lol

I know, I'm a weirdo

but I did make it work and now if nothing else, I have a right good laugh on fab

Yeah I like to do my overtime them go out with friends. You guys probably hit the nail on the head. Where there a will there a way! It is shit when you have someone that sounds promising but talking over a month before you can meet. Good things come to those who wait right enough.

Thanks for replying I'm trying to get more involved on the site, any feedback in my profile would help load as well. I think I need more pics so will get them updated soon.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Not sure if you have been actively looking for a meet in all the time you have been here, my guess is you are probably on intermittently. Unfortunately due to the large volume of single men on the site most (not all) prefer verified people. Perhaps you could look at a few of the events planned for next year and plan a night off well in advance although I also appreciate Social Nights are not for everyone. Good luck x

Yeah ive only been active this month really. My gf found this site a year ago then cheated on me dont know if it was through this or a night out. Glad to rid of her and somehow this site popped back into my head. Looking forward to chatting more over the coming weeks

» Add a new message to this topic