Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What problem?

I didn't know it was... would you care to elaborate?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lol"

Think thats a problem ? Try being shy and old

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lol

Think thats a problem ? Try being shy and old "

... and ugly and frigid

I have tried to chat to few women (never success) but all I get is blocked or ignore, it's daunting really but am never a good convo unless replies are returned, a good friend of mind quitted this site because he shown respect but not returned and am startin to see the same

If judged for being ugly that's disrespectful as people like me never judge anyone for how people look or the colour and back ground!!

"I have tried to chat to few women (never success) but all I get is blocked or ignore, it's daunting really but am never a good convo unless replies are returned, a good friend of mind quitted this site because he shown respect but not returned and am startin to see the same"

Have you considered or looked into the oft quoted fact that men outnumber women hugely???? Ergo women get a huge amount of mail... most try to reply but often that just leads to more mail... therefore they either don't reply (the site stipulates that's a polite no thanks and should be treated as such) or block if uninterested. This saves both parties further timewasting.

Alas sometimes it takes a huge amount of effort and patience for some.

Good luck

Flo

"If judged for being ugly that's disrespectful as people like me never judge anyone for how people look or the colour and back ground!!"

You can't expect people to "judge" the way you do I'm afraid as they have their own way of working. Likewise they are not obliged to answer you. Not very satisfactory I know but that is just how it is.

"If judged for being ugly that's disrespectful as people like me never judge anyone for how people look or the colour and back ground!!

You can't expect people to "judge" the way you do I'm afraid as they have their own way of working. Likewise they are not obliged to answer you. Not very satisfactory I know but that is just how it is."

lol just realised you may have meant this in reply to my comment to Bunkie... if you did that wasn't clear because you didn't include the comment.

I was raised on the quote of life past "it's disrespectful not to answer one given spoken" that came from a 80yr old women that past those words down. So yeah one expects a respectful answer. Bet all parents tell that to their children when growing up ^^ I use to be battered by grand parents with a buckle I a belt for ignoring someone but that's life

"I was raised on the quote of life past "it's disrespectful not to answer one given spoken" that came from a 80yr old women that past those words down. So yeah one expects a respectful answer. Bet all parents tell that to their children when growing up ^^ I use to be battered by grand parents with a buckle I a belt for ignoring someone but that's life"

Nonetheless you signed up to a site that has rules and regulations which you accepted when you joined... that site stipulated the conditions I outlined... Anyway I've said my bit... again Good Luck!

"I have tried to chat to few women (never success) but all I get is blocked or ignore, it's daunting really but am never a good convo unless replies are returned, a good friend of mind quitted this site because he shown respect but not returned and am startin to see the same"

There is nothing in the rules of the site that state that any message you send warrants a reply.

People may delete ignore or even block you.I would consider a non response means NO.

Good luck with your search..

If you do decide to go ..mind put the key through the letterbox

"I have tried to chat to few women (never success) but all I get is blocked or ignore, it's daunting really but am never a good convo unless replies are returned, a good friend of mind quitted this site because he shown respect but not returned and am startin to see the same

There is nothing in the rules of the site that state that any message you send warrants a reply.

People may delete ignore or even block you.I would consider a non response means NO.

Good luck with your search..

If you do decide to go ..mind put the key through the letterbox "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lol"
op do you reply to all the junk mail that falls through your letter box at home ?

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lolop do you reply to all the junk mail that falls through your letter box at home ?"

Pmsl

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If I received a mail from you I would probably answer in relation to your post to me ie how are you would get a fine, what are you up to would get a nothing and would you like to meet would get a no thanks! There is no obligation to reply to ANYONE.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I was raised on the quote of life past "it's disrespectful not to answer one given spoken" that came from a 80yr old women that past those words down. So yeah one expects a respectful answer. Bet all parents tell that to their children when growing up ^^ I use to be battered by grand parents with a buckle I a belt for ignoring someone but that's life"

A wee word of advice OP; stop digging!

Strangely I don't get much mail lol only mail I get is those I MUST reply too but other than that I don't get junk mail even my email I don't get junk mail

Beside nice to know some nice folk around or none I ye would reply to this thread lmao tnx

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lolop do you reply to all the junk mail that falls through your letter box at home ?"

I do ,

ive got a new life insurance starting when im 50.

Ive ordered a vegetable supreme pizza .

Ive a female pen-friend in Mongolia and if i marry her im entitled to her rich Dads inheritance ..all i need to do is give her my bank details for him to deposit the money.

Its awesome

"Strangely I don't get much mail lol only mail I get is those I MUST reply too but other than that I don't get junk mail even my email I don't get junk mail

Beside nice to know some nice folk around or none I ye would reply to this thread lmao tnx"

well you must be the only one who doesnt get junk mail then as im sure most people do

When a new message is received the first thing a lot of people do - even before they open the message is go and look at the profile of the person who sent it

Does the profile interest them?

Do the pictures make them want to see more ?

Does the person appeal etc

The profile can be like a shop window and entice people in

Consider if your profile does that OP

"Why is it a problem for folk to be shy and new that's joined fab? Lolop do you reply to all the junk mail that falls through your letter box at home ?

I do ,

ive got a new life insurance starting when im 50.

Ive ordered a vegetable supreme pizza .

Ive a female pen-friend in Mongolia and if i marry her im entitled to her rich Dads inheritance ..all i need to do is give her my bank details for him to deposit the money.

Its awesome

"

fabulous!!!

If people don't reply it's means not interested it's in the FAQ for the site.

By *igtittedteaseWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is fab rules are different here lol you just have to get used to it or the side isn't for you

» Add a new message to this topic