FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Choke Out

Choke Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny.21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi,

Basically I want to meet with a man of any sexuality who at least trains in some form or Mixed Martial Arts and have him dominate me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I volunteer to hold the coats

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think wild's the best offer you will get OP... a very particular interest... may you find it maluv - good luck x

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Join a MMA gym and fill your boots

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi,

Basically I want to meet with a man of any sexuality who at least trains in some form or Mixed Martial Arts and have him dominate me. "

I would be interested in finding out the connection you make between Martial Arts+MMA and Domination.

Most, actually I can say all the Martial Arts men I have met over the last 30 years would not use their skills on anyone outside the ring or the mat and not to dominate anyone in a sexual way.

Respect of their discipline and all that.

But wishing you luck in your search OP

Join a gym

Been training in martial arts for close to 50 years now for my own self preservation and not to use on some numpty as a new form of BDSM

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Hi,

Basically I want to meet with a man of any sexuality who at least trains in some form or Mixed Martial Arts and have him dominate me.

I would be interested in finding out the connection you make between Martial Arts+MMA and Domination.

Most, actually I can say all the Martial Arts men I have met over the last 30 years would not use their skills on anyone outside the ring or the mat and not to dominate anyone in a sexual way.

But wishing you luck in your search OP "

for many years have held the position that contact sports are more akin to a chess match its pitting your wits and skills against an opponent with a justifiable chance of winning

Edinburgh

"Hi,

But wishing you luck in your search OP for many years have held the position that contact sports are more akin to a chess match its pitting your wits and skills against an opponent with a justifiable chance of winning"

Agreed. hence my question to the OP. How does he connect the two??

And it's a genuine question

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Hi,

But wishing you luck in your search OP for many years have held the position that contact sports are more akin to a chess match its pitting your wits and skills against an opponent with a justifiable chance of winning

Agreed. hence my question to the OP. How does he connect the two??

And it's a genuine question "

at a guess a lack of understanding and only caring about his own wants and needs

Try a rugby player they can do choke tackles lol

"Hi,

But wishing you luck in your search OP "

the other thing max, is that martial arts traditionally are self defence, and most moves are born from an attacker attacking! Surely just a big fkr that likes domination would do

Edinburgh

"Hi,

But wishing you luck in your search OP

the other thing max, is that martial arts traditionally are self defence, and most moves are born from an attacker attacking! Surely just a big fkr that likes domination would do "

Haha, you may have a point there

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are quite a few folk that will do this, but not sure Fab is the right place to find them.. Might be best to have a look at some other sites which have more of this type of thing, but it definitely does happen.

Just remember to be safe and build up. Choking out first time is probably not the best idea if you haven't done any breath play before.

Good luck!

Kisses

Mrs J xx

» Add a new message to this topic