FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > On over a year and nothing !!!

On over a year and nothing !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think of profiles where it states they have been on over a year,,, and have no pics no verifications,not photo verified and not a site supporter ? Does it send warning signs straight away ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

The non photo verified or site supporter wouldn't bother us but with regards to the other two points we would pass on by a profile like that X

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Generally if someone interests me I'll send a pic..havnt sent many lately!!

By *igD262Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Yes I think so

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I would message them and ask.

Only then would I make a decision

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People use the site in different ways... perhaps they like phone/cyber/cam sex or are voyeuristic and enjoy the directing rooms or just chat/messaging. The site caters for ALL aspects of sexuality which is why it allows such profiles. That's not to say some aren't "dodgey" either though.

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

I joined the site then didn't log on again for at least 6 months

Too another 7 to get my first veri

It's harder for guys

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Yep, wouldn't even entertain it

It's not that hard to get verified in a number of ways on cam 1-1 socials clubs etc if not verified we don't meet unless at cjs and definetly don't exchange personal details I know some people take a lot longer to get going on here than others but generally they are very shy and we and I stress we are not looking for overtly shy people of either sex

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

My favourites the folk been on over a year with none of the above and the added bonus of actually having wrote something on the profile.......

"Fill in later"

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd be very reluctant to meet, it's not hard to get verified- a year is a long time to not even have had a coffee with someone...

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I'd be very reluctant to meet, it's not hard to get verified- a year is a long time to not even have had a coffee with someone..."

It is hard for some of us guys to get our first meet, esp when people rely on veris first... Who wants to go for coffee?

Edinburgh

"I'd be very reluctant to meet, it's not hard to get verified- a year is a long time to not even have had a coffee with someone...

It is hard for some of us guys to get our first meet, esp when people rely on veris first... Who wants to go for coffee? "

If you're over this way mines a hot chocolate

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

If they haven't been verified in a year of being on here then I wouldn't meet. If in the other hand they hadn't had a verification in a year that's different as there could be lots of factors as to why not. Getting your first verification is not that difficult , forum socials , clubs, or the webcam .

Glasgow/London

"I'd be very reluctant to meet, it's not hard to get verified- a year is a long time to not even have had a coffee with someone...

It is hard for some of us guys to get our first meet, esp when people rely on veris first... Who wants to go for coffee?

If you're over this way mines a hot chocolate "

Thank you, but I'm down the road in Glasgow.

I think you'll find, i am hot chocolate

"What do you think of profiles where it states they have been on over a year,,, and have no pics no verifications,not photo verified and not a site supporter ? Does it send warning signs straight away ?"

It's the ones which still have the default "I am a 30 year old straight man and I'm looking to meet women and couples....." or "will fill this in later" that annoy me. If they can't be bothered filling this in after a year what effort are they going to make with chatting or meeting?

I have no veris, or meets from here, and it doesn't bother me that that is the case. If it bothers others, it is their problem. I just put "elitists" like that on my block list.

If I never get a meet because of a lack of veris, I'll lose no sleep. If I do, and someone verifies me, I won't be making it public. I'm not into ego stroking, mine, or anyone elses.

Cunty Durham

"

It's the ones which still have the default "I am a 30 year old straight man and I'm looking to meet women and couples....." "

Aye, and then they message Me

Edinburgh

"What do you think of profiles where it states they have been on over a year,,, and have no pics no verifications,not photo verified and not a site supporter ? Does it send warning signs straight away ?

It's the ones which still have the default "I am a 30 year old straight man and I'm looking to meet women and couples....." or "will fill this in later" that annoy me. If they can't be bothered filling this in after a year what effort are they going to make with chatting or meeting? "

agree

Edinburgh

"

It's the ones which still have the default "I am a 30 year old straight man and I'm looking to meet women and couples....."

Aye, and then they message Me "

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

It's the ones which still have the default "I am a 30 year old straight man and I'm looking to meet women and couples....."

Aye, and then they message Me "

And I bet you have a witty reply in store for them Jo lol

"I have no veris, or meets from here, and it doesn't bother me that that is the case. If it bothers others, it is their problem. I just put "elitists" like that on my block list.

If I never get a meet because of a lack of veris, I'll lose no sleep. If I do, and someone verifies me, I won't be making it public. I'm not into ego stroking, mine, or anyone elses."

Cunty Durham

"

And I bet you have a witty reply in store for them Jo lol "

Moi?

Edinburgh

"

Moi?

"

Toi indeed

Cunty Durham

I dont think looking for veris is elitism...

Its more a case of having had their time wasted in the past, people are looking for some sort of indication the person is who they say they are, likely to turn up for a meeting and isnt a dangerous, stabby, rapey mentalist....

Cunty Durham

"

Moi?

Toi indeed "

I used to like you Max Xx

"I dont think looking for veris is elitism...

Its more a case of having had their time wasted in the past, people are looking for some sort of indication the person is who they say they are, likely to turn up for a meeting and isnt a dangerous, stabby, rapey mentalist....

"

Everybody starts here without veris, even the ones who won't meet anyone who has none.

Do you see the paradox?

If everyone adopted that philosophy, it would be a very narrow, and, eventually, boring pool of people meeting.

Or maybe it already is.

So, I maintain, it is an elitist attitude.

Edinburgh

"

Moi?

Toi indeed

I used to like you Max Xx"

haha Jo xx

I would ask them the reason why no veri after beeing here so long ..

Cunty Durham

Everybody starts here without veris, even the ones who won't meet anyone who has none.

Do you see the paradox?

If everyone adopted that philosophy, it would be a very narrow, and, eventually, boring pool of people meeting.

Or maybe it already is.

So, I maintain, it is an elitist attitude."

Gotta disagree.... The question was posed about people who have been on for a year with no form of verification, not newbies. Ive met newbies that have provided a phone number, chatted on webcam etc.... IE demonstrated they are genuine.

I wouldnt meet someone whos not even got photo verified, met a woman/couple for a coffee in over a year and im not vulnerable like a single female would be, so i dont blame them for saying no either....

Its not elitism to put measures in place to stop your time being wasted or ensure your safety.

Glasgow/London

"I would ask them the reason why no veri after beeing here so long .."

Because no one wants to meet someone with no veris

Edinburgh

Do you see the paradox?

Or maybe it already is.

Gotta disagree.... The question was posed about people who have been on for a year with no form of verification, not newbies. Ive met newbies that have provided a phone number, chatted on webcam etc.... IE demonstrated they are genuine.

I wouldnt meet someone whos not even got photo verified, met a woman/couple for a coffee in over a year and im not vulnerable like a single female would be, so i dont blame them for saying no either....

Its not elitism to put measures in place to stop your time being wasted or ensure your safety."

I agree, it's not elitist- there are ways to prove you're genuine.

Yes we all start without any form of verification but most of us manage to find a way to become so.

Therefore back to the original point if they hadn't managed to do that in a year then it would put me off meeting them

R

"I would ask them the reason why no veri after beeing here so long ..

Because no one wants to meet someone with no veris "

Everyone has to start somewhere in getting veris so no wat i said if here for over a year with none then id ask why ..then make up my own mind

Edinburgh

"I would ask them the reason why no veri after beeing here so long ..

Because no one wants to meet someone with no veris "

the thing _hav02, if you are genuine, you can get yourself to a social. The organisors are happy to verify you.

Also, I have seen several times during my time on here, people posting on the forum, organising a wee social and saying they will be happy to verify newbies who turn up.

Don't tell me they can't turn up for a drink at a social in 12 months? or can't take a piece of paper, write a username and get photo-verified?

Edinburgh

"

Yes we all start without any form of verification but most of us manage to find a way to become so."

Indeed

Do you see the paradox?

Or maybe it already is.

Its not elitism to put measures in place to stop your time being wasted or ensure your safety."

Clearly, you are not getting this part, so I'll put it in large, friendly letters:

EVEN THE MOST VERIFIED PERSON ON THE SITE WAS A NEWBIE ONCE.

I have no intention of passing over my phone number to a complete stranger on here, or anywhere else. How do I know that the person asking for my number isn't a bunny boiler? How do I know that the person on the other end of the cam isn't a friend/neighbour/colleague/relative? I am not a party person, so I won't be going to clubs or socials. So, just how does someone like me get the essential verification?

Anything which excludes others through petty rules is, in my opinion, elitest, maybe I could even use the "C" word. (No, I don't mean c*nt).

Do you see the paradox?

Or maybe it already is.

This . Well said Jo, Caz xXx

Cunty Durham

I get it just fine, you dont seem to be getting what everyone else is saying though.....

You could go to socials, you dont.

You could webcam chat with someone, you dont.

You could talk on phone, you dont.

You could meet someone for a coffee, you dont.

All your choice as is your right, just the same as its anothers right to not meet unverified after a year users....

The sites full of fantasists and timewasters, many folk have had their time wasted in the past. Its up to the newbie to show their different, maybe its not nice at times but its the way of the jungle on fab....

"I get it just fine, you dont seem to be getting what everyone else is saying though.....

All your choice as is your right, just the same as its anothers right to not meet unverified after a year users....

The sites full of fantasists and timewasters, many folk have had their time wasted in the past. Its up to the newbie to show their different, maybe its not nice at times but its the way of the jungle on fab.... "

... and it's certainly NOT elitist

Edinburgh

"I get it just fine, you dont seem to be getting what everyone else is saying though.....

The sites full of fantasists and timewasters, many folk have had their time wasted in the past. Its up to the newbie to show their different, maybe its not nice at times but its the way of the jungle on fab....

... and it's certainly NOT elitist "

Echo all the sexy smart ladies above in this thread...

"

Echo all the sexy smart ladies above in this thread..."

They are not all ladies.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

... and it's certainly NOT elitist

Echo all the sexy smart ladies above in this thread..."

So much this

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There is really no excuse for not having a veri.

If someone really wants meets from here there are many options for then to achieve that.

I would not entertain profiles in over a year with no veris its as simple as that, but I would chat to newbies who are looking for that first meet

Cunty Durham

"

Echo all the sexy smart ladies above in this thread...

They are not all ladies. "

I believe that might be a low blow, toys out the pram dig at me. Way to go, someone disagrees (non abusively) with you have a pop at their gender issues

Sorry 'captain hidden, no meety blanky profile' but you'll have to do better than that to get a rise out of me, especially when ive stated already that "I wouldnt meet unverified after a year members, and wouldnt expect a WOMAN too"

Covering yourself in glory on this thread aren't you?...... carry on

Cunty Durham

"There is really no excuse for not having a veri.

If someone really wants meets from here there are many options for then to achieve that.

I would not entertain profiles in over a year with no veris its as simple as that, but I would chat to newbies who are looking for that first meet "

Exactly..... just takes a message to say

" I understand my lack of verifications may be an issue regarding a meet, would you consider having a coffee/glass of wine somewhere public to see if we get on, and that im genuine, nothing expected or guaranteed"......

[Removed by poster at 27/11/16 16:00:25]

We would need at least to cam with the person first and not all verifications are legit anyway

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"There is really no excuse for not having a veri.

I would not entertain profiles in over a year with no veris its as simple as that, but I would chat to newbies who are looking for that first meet

Exactly..... just takes a message to say

" I understand my lack of verifications may be an issue regarding a meet, would you consider having a coffee/glass of wine somewhere public to see if we get on, and that im genuine, nothing expected or guaranteed"......

"

By *argaidMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I'd be very reluctant to meet, it's not hard to get verified- a year is a long time to not even have had a coffee with someone..."

I've been on here donkey's years and never had a coffee yet.

» Add a new message to this topic