FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New guy looking for tips.

New guy looking for tips.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ord_goldeneyes OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Joined the site about a week ago not sure if it's for me any advice for a guy looking to expand his view of the world.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. Just leave.

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Have patience

There are a lot of guys to compete with

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Have patience

There are a lot of guys to compete with"

these words kinda sum up what your up against......compete? Unfortunatly many see it as a competition and will do anything for the win.

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

I mean there are a lot of guys here. Can be hard to get noticed

"I mean there are a lot of guys here. Can be hard to get noticed"

We notice the one's not trying to be noticed

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

guys are ten a penny on here, so unless you have something special to offer best be getting your ass along to one of the social meets or a club.

Getting involed is a good way to get noticed. A random message isnt the best but on here your personality can show as well as your humour.

Probably give you a better chance, that being said i have only just started being active here and still finding my feet. A social party would help meet loads if amazing people on here to

"Getting involed is a good way to get noticed. A random message isnt the best but on here your personality can show as well as your humour.

Probably give you a better chance, that being said i have only just started being active here and still finding my feet. A social party would help meet loads if amazing people on here to"

This

Get some nice classy pics on your profile be honest about yourself what your looking for on your profile take time to chat to people maybe try a social event to meet others and just have fun don't take it to serious it's all about having a good time xx good luck

If you haven't updated your Will yet...I'm interested

By *ord_goldeneyes OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 27/11/16 17:39:07]

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'd also say be prolific on the forums. I've learned more about peoples personalities and who I'd click with much more than I would just from initial messages. Made a few good friends through the forum too.

Welcome, by the way. And in the words of the immortal Brian Blessed:

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN!

If your messaging a couple, remember that you should be interacting with both Mrs and Mr !

Have fun

"If your messaging a couple, remember that you should be interacting with both Mrs and Mr !

Have fun "

You ahold ideally but as many 'couples' don't actually have a female component it can be rather tricky...

"If your messaging a couple, remember that you should be interacting with both Mrs and Mr !

Have fun

You ahold ideally but as many 'couples' don't actually have a female component it can be rather tricky..."

Yes there a loads of fake 'couple' profile on Fab ,but that's to be expected with online sites like Fab. Don't know about up in Perth but I can assure you there are plenty of genuine,friendly couples on the West coast, and yes few are looking to meet single guys but doesn't make them not genuine.

Have fun

You ahold ideally but as many 'couples' don't actually have a female component it can be rather tricky...

Yes there a loads of fake 'couple' profile on Fab ,but that's to be expected with online sites like Fab. Don't know about up in Perth but I can assure you there are plenty of genuine,friendly couples on the West coast, and yes few are looking to meet single guys but doesn't make them not genuine. "

Yep, genuine couples in all areas of scotland but I have come across a number of 'couples' who consist of one man. Shame but it happens.

Have fun

Yes there a loads of fake 'couple' profile on Fab ,but that's to be expected with online sites like Fab. Don't know about up in Perth but I can assure you there are plenty of genuine,friendly couples on the West coast, and yes few are looking to meet single guys but doesn't make them not genuine.

Yep, genuine couples in all areas of scotland but I have come across a number of 'couples' who consist of one man. Shame but it happens."

A lot more fakes as Fab has become more main stream and swinging becoming 'trendy' but still plenty of fun to be had , just takes a bit of more time and patience to find the real couples/singles.

Have fun

Yep, genuine couples in all areas of scotland but I have come across a number of 'couples' who consist of one man. Shame but it happens.

A lot more fakes as Fab has become more main stream and swinging becoming 'trendy' but still plenty of fun to be had , just takes a bit of more time and patience to find the real couples/singles."

Has swinging become more mainstream? I frequently have on my who's near facility on my phone in crowded places only to find nobody come up

Have fun

A lot more fakes as Fab has become more main stream and swinging becoming 'trendy' but still plenty of fun to be had , just takes a bit of more time and patience to find the real couples/singles.

Has swinging become more mainstream? I frequently have on my who's near facility on my phone in crowded places only to find nobody come up"

IMHO I believe that 3sums,4sums etc are far more common today than they were say 5 years ago. Maybe saying 'swinging' is more main stream isn't strictly true as it would suggest more people indulge in this lifestyle on a regular basis but I would certainly say far more people are looking to explore and experience on more than a 1-1 basis.

» Add a new message to this topic