FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When people look at your profile

When people look at your profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Would appreciate opinions. Not had my first meet yet became a site supporter and have saw after sending out messages to women and couples that they have looked at my profile. I have then contacted them to say thank you and if they wish to proceed further to message or give me a wink. At this point they delete any further messages from me. Am I sounding desperate should I let them contact me before sending out another message. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I sometimes send a wink to express interest if someone who's looked at us catches my eye, I don't message them. But everyone has their own approach. We're in stealth mode so people can't see us on the looked list

V

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Plus if you've already sent one message and they haven't replied, take it as a no thanks and move on

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Folk look for a multitude of reasons least of which is because they fancy a meet

Falkirk

Thank you much appreciated

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off. "

Had to check it out. Yep.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 08:21:16]

"And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off. "

indeed....took the words out my mouth....

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Will be brutally honest here.

If you sent us a message and we looked at your profile, we would delete also.

One of the worst i have seen in a long time.

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

while it's quite interesting to see who has looked at your profile, i think sending them a message to thank them etc is a step to far lol

Nobody every looked at mine, so I hid it.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 09:53:05]

Edinburgh

" And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off. "

I was very disappointed about the creativity of the cock pics lol

Where's the cock next to the sky remote? Where's the cock next to the Lynx can? Or the Lucozade bottle?

C'mon bit of creativity OP

No, seriously bit of imagination with your pics.

yeah... we know you have a cock. Do we need to see 25 pics of it?

No, we don't BUT may be 'you' do!

It is a turn off for me but if that's the profile you wish to put forward, fair enough but you have to accept that your profile doesn't give some people the urge to reply to you or contact you after reading it.

For instance... You can say Max you have x number of butt pics?! What a turn off! My answer would be... I dinnae care, am happy with them if you're turned off so be it.

Up to you OP how you want to sell yourself lol

Good luck

Hi OP

Firstly let me say I think your openness and honesty about what you seek and in regard to yourself re your situation, profile and pics is admirable. That's not to say myself or others agree with certain aspects of it as you have found on other posts you have made about your reasons for being here. Also I think mostly people here have been tactful, honest and offered good advice to you.

However I also think you're being rather naive in regard to the site. Either that you're just not getting what it's about. People come here for many reasons so yours is as valid as any but mostly they come for sexual excitement and exploration. It's a hard fact of life that that means (for both sexes) they are looking for someone fun, attractive, adventurous, reasonably experienced and with no baggage and you don't sell yourself as any of those things... Also this attitude that because people look etc they may be interested and why do they not reply etc. It's very simple they are NOT interested, if they were they would contact you. All of that is also outlined in the guidelines and FAQ's of the site.

I really am sorry if this sounded harsh but you constantly ask for advice here and yet don't seem to understand when it's given.

I do wish you well and good luck here and in real life.

Flo x

I came here looking for Brillo pads on offer initially

Can't believe what I saw whilst searching for them

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Fs thought I'd have a look at your pics, wish I didn't lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I came here looking for Brillo pads on offer initially

Can't believe what I saw whilst searching for them "

thats no way to talk of the hirsute

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

" And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off.

Where's the cock next to the sky remote? Where's the cock next to the Lynx can? Or the Lucozade bottle?

It is a turn off for me but if that's the profile you wish to put forward, fair enough but you have to accept that your profile doesn't give some people the urge to reply to you or contact you after reading it.

For instance... You can say Max you have x number of butt pics?! What a turn off! My answer would be... I dinnae care, am happy with them if you're turned off so be it.

Good luck "

Nothing wrong with those bum pics

"Would appreciate opinions. Not had my first meet yet became a site supporter and have saw after sending out messages to women and couples that they have looked at my profile. I have then contacted them to say thank you and if they wish to proceed further to message or give me a wink. At this point they delete any further messages from me. Am I sounding desperate should I let them contact me before sending out another message. Thanks"

If you mail someone then dont get a reply probably not the best idea to message them again as you said they looked at your profile and still never responded i would take that as they are not interested and move on

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

" And a wee bit of advice OP, people seeing 25 pics of your cock are easily turned off.

Good luck "

Agree with this...

Plus your comment about not having sex in a long time is offputting, makes you come across as desperate and just out for a shag with anything.

Just my constructive criticism.

Happy fabbing.

Oh and Max if I had a bum like yours there would be 200 pics of it

Falkirk

Thanks

Falkirk

Thanks to all will have a drastic really think

Edinburgh

Good luck

Agree with this...

Plus your comment about not having sex in a long time is offputting, makes you come across as desperate and just out for a shag with anything.

Just my constructive criticism.

Happy fabbing.

Oh and Max if I had a bum like yours there would be 200 pics of it"

agreed.

And thanks Rainbow. Will make that my new target for next year lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Op the minuet you set up a profile its there to be looked at otherwise why bother .

Just because someome looked doesnt mean they want to meet you, it just means they were browsing profiles and stumbled upon yours and had a look .

Just be patient im sure someome will be interested in you and your profile

Oh profile advise have I got a pants profile ive no cock pics maybe thats what's wrong wi mine should I add some ??

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I look at other peoples profiles a lot mainly because I never remember people's profile names and it's not until I click on and see a familiar picture I realise. Sometimes I can generally look a few times a day depending on who posts what it's nothing to do with actually wanting to meet its just to put a face to a name x

Falkirk

Thanks for call your input .Have changed the profile message and removed the majority of photos to leave 3'

Thanks,all

"Will be brutally honest here.

If you sent us a message and we looked at your profile, we would delete also.

One of the worst i have seen in a long time."

savage

» Add a new message to this topic