FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > deceptive pictures?

deceptive pictures?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok i got a message from a couple asking if i would like to meet them. They were looking for a hung younger male for the wife. Trying to be honest i sent a replying saying i was gratefull for the offer but felt i should point out i wouldn't consider myself "hung" as i was only 6inches in length. To my shock i recieved a quite nasty reply saying my pictures were very deceiving and i should immediatly remove them or i was being reported!!

So much for honesty being the best policy!!

I was just wondering if i should take them down or can i be reported for it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hmmm, well i dont think you are being deceptive. from your first pic you can see its about 6 inches. it looks long but not wide if you see what i mean

your second pic looks a bit bigger but neither make you look 'hung' if you know what I mean.

Id say yours was quite long and thin, which aint a bad thing

No forget them and move on undeterred feeling happy not to have expended one more once of energy

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

wouldnt worry about it, your not telling any lie's on your profile about the size of it etc, id report them for the abuse they just gave you

thanks for the replies folks

As said above I would report them for the abuse.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

just because you have managed to take a flattering pic they gave you abuse? i would report them for it and then hit the block button as well . even if you are disappointed or rejected by someone after sending a message there is no need to be abusive you should simply accept it and move on. ps good luck with your first meet

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I really would'nt worry about, there is ALOT of profile's on here who have old picture's shown on their profile and then you see them on cam or they show u a newer one and they have changed alot sadly not for the better either.

Honesty is always the best policy, i have afew things i feel i should tell people before meeting incase they find it unattractive. Everyone likes different things so one person meaning of 'hung' could be completely different to another. Try not to worry and continue enjoying fab.

Take no notice, report, block and walk away.

Who cares what they say, you were honest from the get go and who doesn't try and take good pics. Not goin to take crap ones to send to folk are ya. Chin up mate and like other folk said, just enjoy the site.

thanks guys, all advice taken on board a followed.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"ok i got a message from a couple asking if i would like to meet them. They were looking for a hung younger male for the wife. Trying to be honest i sent a replying saying i was gratefull for the offer but felt i should point out i wouldn't consider myself "hung" as i was only 6inches in length. To my shock i recieved a quite nasty reply saying my pictures were very deceiving and i should immediatly remove them or i was being reported!!

So much for honesty being the best policy!!

I was just wondering if i should take them down or can i be reported for it?"

what were they reporting you for exaclty? ive read your profile and no where on there do you say you are well hung so you pix are very flattering and make you look bigger is that the crime you have commited ? some people just make you laugh eh .... i look slimmer in some of my pix than i am so should i be reported too ? good luck hun report and block and shout NEXT lol

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Ignore them

NEXT!!

can i borrow your camera and see if it makes me look bigger? lol.

Mr Me .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"NEXT!! "

you called? hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic