FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A help

A help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have in your interests (guys) "group fun" "gang bangs",but then opt to use the (single males cant message me).

Quite often it is your fellow single male hosting,inviting you to such an event.

Not saying you should or should'nt do anything, just saying it helps if your contactable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

lol struggling to get the bodies again db? maybe they all want to turn celibate lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol well having being part of some of the forementioned sessions... ive had to contact men in other ways...yES they were interested but YES they were some of the most pingpong messagings Ive ever had, and IN the end I still had messages coming days after asking when and where and Oh!-i never seen the mail(yes U did! I seen U read the feckin mail!)-now I'm getting male friends requests from guys that said they might be able to make it etc when all I think is they wanna just see pics!

kirkcaldy

"lol well having being part of some of the forementioned sessions... ive had to contact men in other ways...yES they were interested but YES they were some of the most pingpong messagings Ive ever had, and IN the end I still had messages coming days after asking when and where and Oh!-i never seen the mail(yes U did! I seen U read the feckin mail!)-now I'm getting male friends requests from guys that said they might be able to make it etc when all I think is they wanna just see pics!"

thats what happens when you're so popular raise lol

ps hows the toes???

"

thats what happens when you're so popular raise lol

ps hows the toes???"

hhheheheheheheh ya fud x

my toes are fine...u coming to suck em???

kirkcaldy

def not - was a one off nightmare lol

Paddy, maddy, get a room, jeeeezo!

"Paddy, maddy, get a room, jeeeezo! "

Not that same room i used last time steve where i came all over the bedsheets?? left all ma johnnys aroon the floor.......was a great nite steve..Hope u never got in trouble, was ur card u booked with remember hehehehehhehehehehehehee

Never thought of it like that, I had blocked males but I got a few weirdos spamming me when I first joined lol

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Dont have single guys blocked, but then again I have never had any e mails about gang bangs etc

But if somene did want to do that, then I wont complain!!

Ok, its not "blocked" technically, i mean, theres an option, "do you want to recieve messages/mail from single males" and some go for the "No" option, which renders you un-contactable if a fellow male is trying to send an invite to a group/gb meet.

Haha have had it removed for a day. I'm some sort of bi/tv magnate for messages lol.

Well, lets be honest, the message rate we solo guys get is'nt exactly in to the "snowed under", becoming rapidly unmanageable is it? lol.

If we get the occasional message from someone that is not your thing, a polite no thanks or a cold "delete" deals with that.

If im wrong about that apologies in advance.

I guess 10 in a day isn't a big deal compared to girls but not that many women message me in a week sometimes hah.

» Add a new message to this topic