FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nicola Sturgeon

Nicola Sturgeon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched the Wee Nippy Sweetie on the Andrew Marr show.

She loves her stilettos and I am left wondering if she is a tights or stockings and suspenders sort of woman.

Does anyone know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

WTF!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Neither ! She fake tans lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didnt think trolls wore either

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

This is going to end well...

Hahaha aweeeeee naw. Do know she goes to place nearby me for a bite to eat. Think it would be wrong to ask

Oh to be a fly on the wall when you ask her...lol

Why don't you go the whole hog and ask if anyone fantasised about Maggie and Dennis quaffing gin and getting it on in a dungeon in the full regalia.....

Maybe I need therapy

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

You know when you've read something you wish you hadn't

"You know when you've read something you wish you hadn't "
she's a horror and looks like jimmy krankie

By *ee wonky willieMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Aye it's good looks you need to run a country

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

9 posts before the highly original krankie line was pulled out . Unionists are slacking these days .

"Aye it's good looks you need to run a country "

And to make sure your legs are clad in anything that appeals to men

glasgow

"Aye it's good looks you need to run a country

And to make sure your legs are clad in anything that appeals to men "

hahaha aye. That too. Maybe we should vote in a miss Scotland or some other fucking halfwit

"9 posts before the highly original krankie line was pulled out . Unionists are slacking these days . "
nothing to do with unionists!!

Sturgeon should spend more time governing and less time on a failed crusade.

Country and services are run in to the ground.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Why don't you go the whole hog and ask if anyone fantasised about Maggie and Dennis quaffing gin and getting it on in a dungeon in the full regalia.....

Maybe I need therapy "

Spitting image did a sketch but it was Norman Tebbit not Dennis if I remember right lol

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mrs Rent-a-Gob

"Sturgeon should spend more time governing and less time on a failed crusade.

Country and services are run in to the ground."

.....And, WE'RE OFF!!

By *plfromfifeCouple  over a year ago

levenmouth

"You know when you've read something you wish you hadn't she's a horror and looks like jimmy krankie "

Maybe so but the krankies are probably the most famous swingers ever from Scotland.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

She may be small in stature (as if that has anything to do with it), but Sturgeon is head and shoulders above any other politician in the UK, as acknowledged during the debates in the last GE.

As for her opposition in Holyrood, Wearie Wullie, Kez the dug and the chub reporter - gie's a break!

It would be useful for accountability to have a competent opposition, but that's not going to happen in the near future.

By *ob nice but domMan  over a year ago

PAISLEY

When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"She may be small in stature (as if that has anything to do with it), but Sturgeon is head and shoulders above any other politician in the UK, as acknowledged during the debates in the last GE.

As for her opposition in Holyrood, Wearie Wullie, Kez the dug and the chub reporter - gie's a break!

It would be useful for accountability to have a competent opposition, but that's not going to happen in the near future."

You might just be in for a nasty surprise!! Not unusual when you're as cocky as you seem to be!!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Maybe she goes commando...

After all, running a country is like getting fcuked Everyday...

EDINBURGH

"She may be small in stature (as if that has anything to do with it), but Sturgeon is head and shoulders above any other politician in the UK, as acknowledged during the debates in the last GE.

It would be useful for accountability to have a competent opposition, but that's not going to happen in the near future."

Spot on . No credible opposition and the only leader in the uk with any kind of plan .

Her and her party are far from flawless but they are workingbwith hands tied behind their backs and until someone steps up with a better alternative they will get my support

near Glasgow

"Her and her party are far from flawless but they are workingbwith hands tied behind their backs and until someone steps up with a better alternative they will get my support "

""a better alternative""?? To aimlessly wandering around the world, spending our money, meeting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th class politicians??

EDINBURGH

"Her and her party are far from flawless but they are workingbwith hands tied behind their backs and until someone steps up with a better alternative they will get my support

""a better alternative""?? To aimlessly wandering around the world, spending our money, meeting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th class politicians?? "

Youre right theyve done nothing for us at all . Yet oddly they seem to keep winning by a distance when it comes to elections. Odd that

It was always going to be a Neverendum...until she get her way.

Reality check she will not 'go' to the country when there is a risk of losing. She is 46 and it is a long time to the pension cheque if she loses.

near Glasgow

"Her and her party are far from flawless but they are workingbwith hands tied behind their backs and until someone steps up with a better alternative they will get my support

""a better alternative""?? To aimlessly wandering around the world, spending our money, meeting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th class politicians??

Youre right theyve done nothing for us at all . Yet oddly they seem to keep winning by a distance when it comes to elections. Odd that "

Disillusioned Labour voters!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

A woman is successful and shes insulted. Typical - its not the 1960's for christ sake

near Glasgow

"A woman is successful and shes insulted. Typical - its not the 1960's for christ sake"

You obviously miss the point, she's the First Minister, and that's who we're criticising!! And not insulting, your the one who's insulting, our intelligence!

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team. "

Is there really any need for this?

Inverness

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team.

Is there really any need for this? "

Appalling, isn't it? You'd think folks on here would be the last to cast aspersions on other people's sexuality...

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team.

Appalling, isn't it? You'd think folks on here would be the last to cast aspersions on other people's sexuality... "

Personally i just think it's a fucking childish comment

Inverness

Appalling, isn't it? You'd think folks on here would be the last to cast aspersions on other people's sexuality...

Personally i just think it's a fucking childish comment"

PAISLEY

Personally i just think it's a fucking childish comment "

Just let wee nippy keep telling you lies.

Just let wee nippy keep telling you lies. "

Is the real problem that once upon a time she turned you down for a shag?

glasgow

Just let wee nippy keep telling you lies.

Is the real problem that once upon a time she turned you down for a shag?"

She looks like a wee boy...with a Lego land haircut ff's ..mingin

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Is there really any need for this? "

So right

"She looks like a wee boy...with a Lego land haircut ff's ..mingin"

Nothing like politics to bring people's nice side out !! shame we can't respect each other's opinions without it turning into a childish playground slagging match.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

it's amazing how a topic can go from tights/stocking wearing thru to politics, mass insults, all to get to a glass house!

Who the hell needs a telly with all this entertainment?

"Nothing like politics to bring people's nice side out !! shame we can't respect each other's opinions without it turning into a childish playground slagging match. "

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

I notice my comment was deleted.

"Just watched the Wee Nippy Sweetie on the Andrew Marr show.

She loves her stilettos and I am left wondering if she is a tights or stockings and suspenders sort of woman.

Does anyone know? "

nope but would be nice to find out

I also saw her on Andrew Marr, and eyes glued to her heels, she has quite petite feet too, kind of thought to myself would she be hot or not in bed, she does have a tidy wee figure

By *eonardo Da VinciMan  over a year ago

manchester

Surprised to see we have a good representation of the SNP "Bravehearters!" Amongst the swinging community!

Don't you just love keyboard warriors - not....

EDINBURGH

"Surprised to see we have a good representation of the SNP "Bravehearters!" Amongst the swinging community!

Don't you just love keyboard warriors - not...."

Given that they are by some margin the most supported party in scotland there is more than a fair chance of there being some here .

However the patronising " bravehearters' pish is nothing but an insult to everyone of them . And it has nothing to do with being a keyboard warrior

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Surprised to see we have a good representation of the SNP "Bravehearters!" Amongst the swinging community!

Don't you just love keyboard warriors - not....

Given that they are by some margin the most supported party in scotland there is more than a fair chance of there being some here .

However the patronising " bravehearters' pish is nothing but an insult to everyone of them . And it has nothing to do with being a keyboard warrior "

The unionists have been virtually annihilated in terms of representation at their beloved westminster, fair payback for indyref 1, and they know that the direction of travel is against them, so don't expect any improvement in their behaviour or attitude until independence has been achieved.

With project fear (the sequel) being called out and discredited with brexit, that is one weapon which westminster will find hard to deploy when indyref 2 is called.

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team. "

Saw an inter_iew in a paper once and in the background of the picture was a pic of a dominatrix hanging on the wal.

I have read and reread this and I still don't think I get your point.

The Wee Nippy Sweetie will not call indy ref 2.

She would be left in the wilderness for twenty years n

She is playing to the gallery telling the faithful what they like to hear

FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMM!!!

Will you all vote for me now?

Seem to remember Mrs fishy krankie saying that if they didn't win the first referendum then they wouldn't call a second one?

Also still to this day think it's comical that when the snp lost the first one, their glorious leader, the also fishy Mr salmon-d resigned and went away in the proverbial cream puff!

You've all been brainwashed by the regime and there's no way Scotland could support itself if the braveheart shite came into contact with the air conditioning!

I like her and trust her more than any other politician and it seems the majority of scots support snp or they wouldnt be in power

I think some people need to re-evaluate their comments and decide nippy sweetie is as nippy sweetie does.

The sham marriage comment is pathetic in the extreme. I don't vote for her but I do know she is earnest in her endeavours and to be frank she actually doesn't have much competition. So until the day comes that other parties can get a grip and take her on, she's the best we've got.

"I think some people need to re-evaluate their comments and decide nippy sweetie is as nippy sweetie does.

The sham marriage comment is pathetic in the extreme. I don't vote for her but I do know she is earnest in her endeavours and to be frank she actually doesn't have much competition. So until the day comes that other parties can get a grip and take her on, she's the best we've got."

absolutely spot on

How on earth did Kezia Dugdale get her position or was It to ensure Labour never get another Scottish vote

then ofcourse lib dems, another wasted Scottish vote, only one worth a bit of fight is Ruth Davidson, he sure as hell has some spirit

EDINBURGH

"FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMM!!!

Seem to remember Mrs fishy krankie saying that if they didn't win the first referendum then they wouldn't call a second one?

Also still to this day think it's comical that when the snp lost the first one, their glorious leader, the also fishy Mr salmon-d resigned and went away in the proverbial cream puff!

X

You've all been brainwashed by the regime and there's no way Scotland could support itself if the braveheart shite came into contact with the air conditioning! "

You really are showing your intelligence here . Well played .

Snp lost the referendum ? You are aware the yes campaign was made up of a number of various parties and not just the snp . Yes it was driven by salmond and crazily enough the party ( now this maybe a clue as to what they are about so pay attention ) with NATIONAL in the title . Yes he stepped down but certainly not in a huff but he handed over the reigns . Lets be frank he isnt and never will be the most popular where as sturgeon (looks aside ) is far more popular .

In the recent elections where the snp party won by some distance their manifesto made a very clear statement in regards the eu referendum and its out come . Should scotland be dragged out the eu against its will ( over 60% remain ) then indy ref 2 would be put on the table . Now the people of scotland voted her and her party in with that knowledge . Should she just ignore the party manifesto ?

If wanting your country to hace the right govern itself and self determination good or bad be brainwashed then yeah i am . Was the yes campaign flawed ? Of course it was . Would they leave the same unanswered questions next time ? Very doubtful . If your happy to continue on and get fucked by the westminster goverment then good for you . Personally its not for me and the snp with all its flaws is the only credible option as it stands .

Now your clearly a very clever lad with your intellectual fact filled post so lets not start the economic arguement .

Bottom line a witty original post brings out the usual misogynistic bullshit and hate from the usual suspects and turns this into pissing up the wall contest .

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMM!!!

You've all been brainwashed by the regime and there's no way Scotland could support itself if the braveheart shite came into contact with the air conditioning! "

glasgow

Taking Scotland out of the picture. The SNP are the only credible party in the whole of the UK. Other parties in the UK are busy protecting paedophiles, corrupt politicians, corrupt judicial officials, police cover up after cover up, illegal wars and they've taken control of all mainstream media. Where as the the SNP protected the NHS under Scottish law. It can never be sold off as is happening in the rest of the UK. They have improved social housing construction. They want to introduce a living wage that a few companies have signed up for. For me it's an easy decision.. Do I continue to bend over and have every form of our so called trusted officials fuck me in the arse while whispering lies about the right I have to be treated equally.. Or do I trust in something different, a promise of a fairer, more prosperous economic future for my country? Only a fucking retard would choose the first option.. Open your eyes to the truth for once in your ignorant lives. Stop hating change for the better.. And as a matter of pure fact. Should Scotland choose independence and stop paying taxes to Westminster.. In ten years time, Scotlands economy would dwarf Englands economy. Without Scottish taxes England would crumble.. And Westminster knows that...

EDINBURGH

"Taking Scotland out of the picture. The SNP are the only credible party in the whole of the UK. Other parties in the UK are busy protecting paedophiles, corrupt politicians, corrupt judicial officials, police cover up after cover up, illegal wars and they've taken control of all mainstream media. Where as the the SNP protected the NHS under Scottish law. It can never be sold off as is happening in the rest of the UK. They have improved social housing construction. They want to introduce a living wage that a few companies have signed up for. For me it's an easy decision.. Do I continue to bend over and have every form of our so called trusted officials fuck me in the arse while whispering lies about the right I have to be treated equally.. Or do I trust in something different, a promise of a fairer, more prosperous economic future for my country? Only a fucking retard would choose the first option.. Open your eyes to the truth for once in your ignorant lives. Stop hating change for the better.. And as a matter of pure fact. Should Scotland choose independence and stop paying taxes to Westminster.. In ten years time, Scotlands economy would dwarf Englands economy. Without Scottish taxes England would crumble.. And Westminster knows that... "

Bravo sir

Hope over fear

EDINBURGH

"Taking Scotland out of the picture. The SNP are the only credible party in the whole of the UK. Other parties in the UK are busy protecting paedophiles, corrupt politicians, corrupt judicial officials, police cover up after cover up, illegal wars and they've taken control of all mainstream media. Where as the the SNP protected the NHS under Scottish law. It can never be sold off as is happening in the rest of the UK. They have improved social housing construction. They want to introduce a living wage that a few companies have signed up for. For me it's an easy decision.. Do I continue to bend over and have every form of our so called trusted officials fuck me in the arse while whispering lies about the right I have to be treated equally.. Or do I trust in something different, a promise of a fairer, more prosperous economic future for my country? Only a fucking retard would choose the first option.. Open your eyes to the truth for once in your ignorant lives. Stop hating change for the better.. And as a matter of pure fact. Should Scotland choose independence and stop paying taxes to Westminster.. In ten years time, Scotlands economy would dwarf Englands economy. Without Scottish taxes England would crumble.. And Westminster knows that... "

Bravo sir

"Taking Scotland out of the picture. The SNP are the only credible party in the whole of the UK. Other parties in the UK are busy protecting paedophiles, corrupt politicians, corrupt judicial officials, police cover up after cover up, illegal wars and they've taken control of all mainstream media. Where as the the SNP protected the NHS under Scottish law. It can never be sold off as is happening in the rest of the UK. They have improved social housing construction. They want to introduce a living wage that a few companies have signed up for. For me it's an easy decision.. Do I continue to bend over and have every form of our so called trusted officials fuck me in the arse while whispering lies about the right I have to be treated equally.. Or do I trust in something different, a promise of a fairer, more prosperous economic future for my country? Only a fucking retard would choose the first option.. Open your eyes to the truth for once in your ignorant lives. Stop hating change for the better.. And as a matter of pure fact. Should Scotland choose independence and stop paying taxes to Westminster.. In ten years time, Scotlands economy would dwarf Englands economy. Without Scottish taxes England would crumble.. And Westminster knows that...

Bravo sir

"

agree, well said

I'd tap wee Nicola

near Glasgow

"Now your clearly a very clever lad with your intellectual fact filled post so lets not start the economic arguement . "

Oh, so you'd vote with your heart?

"That's a fine mess you've got us into"!!

By *i_garyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"another wasted Scottish vote, only one worth a bit of fight is Ruth Davidson, he sure as hell has some spirit"

Not nice

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I just want to know why she wears her mothers clothes? Adds 10 years to her.

Power dressing to impress? I don't think so.

If she has someone who advises her on 'her dress sense' sack them.

"I just want to know why she wears her mothers clothes? Adds 10 years to her.

Power dressing to impress? I don't think so.

If she has someone who advises her on 'her dress sense' sack them."

Out of curiosity, what would you suggest she wears?

lanarkshire

Primarily, to stay away from the 2 piece jacket/skirt with pleat frill.

Wear appropriate footwear that she can walk in. Any time I see her she 'walks uncomfortably in heels.

Mistake most ladies make is trying to dress to loose the years in life, Nicola does the opposite and it adds years to her. That's why mother reference was made

glasgow

"Taking Scotland out of the picture. The SNP are the only credible party in the whole of the UK. Other parties in the UK are busy protecting paedophiles, corrupt politicians, corrupt judicial officials, police cover up after cover up, illegal wars and they've taken control of all mainstream media. Where as the the SNP protected the NHS under Scottish law. It can never be sold off as is happening in the rest of the UK. They have improved social housing construction. They want to introduce a living wage that a few companies have signed up for. For me it's an easy decision.. Do I continue to bend over and have every form of our so called trusted officials fuck me in the arse while whispering lies about the right I have to be treated equally.. Or do I trust in something different, a promise of a fairer, more prosperous economic future for my country? Only a fucking retard would choose the first option.. Open your eyes to the truth for once in your ignorant lives. Stop hating change for the better.. And as a matter of pure fact. Should Scotland choose independence and stop paying taxes to Westminster.. In ten years time, Scotlands economy would dwarf Englands economy. Without Scottish taxes England would crumble.. And Westminster knows that...

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year."

pish.. You're obviously listening to the tory fed bullshit that spouts from the media. England never has and never will subsidise Scotland. England has virtually fuck all to export.. It's oil, whiskey Scottish fishing , Scottish farming that subsidises the whole of the UK. Stop being such a fucking ignorant deluded fucking bigot.. You obviously have bowel of the mouth syndrome...

"Primarily, to stay away from the 2 piece jacket/skirt with pleat frill.

Wear appropriate footwear that she can walk in. Any time I see her she 'walks uncomfortably in heels.

Mistake most ladies make is trying to dress to loose the years in life, Nicola does the opposite and it adds years to her. That's why mother reference was made

"

And replace with what?

glasgow

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year. pish.. You're obviously listening to the tory fed bullshit that spouts from the media. England never has and never will subsidise Scotland. England has virtually fuck all to export.. It's oil, whiskey Scottish fishing , Scottish farming that subsidises the whole of the UK. Stop being such a fucking ignorant deluded fucking bigot.. You obviously have bowel of the mouth syndrome... "

Such lovely language but I'll just ignore than and throw some facts into the mix.

1) The fact about Scotland being subsided for billions actually comes from the Scottish Govt's own figures.

2) Claiming England has virtually fuck all to export shows how ignorant of the facts you are. Cars ($50 billion in cars alone last year, more than oil and gas combined), Machinery & Mechanical equipment, Pharmaceuticals, Aircraft, Plastics, Precious metals, Electrical equipment.

Farming (for the whole of the UK, nevermind Scotland) doesn't make the top 10 and neither does Whisky (I've used the proper spelling to help you out)

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year. pish.. You're obviously listening to the tory fed bullshit that spouts from the media. England never has and never will subsidise Scotland. England has virtually fuck all to export.. It's oil, whiskey Scottish fishing , Scottish farming that subsidises the whole of the UK. Stop being such a fucking ignorant deluded fucking bigot.. You obviously have bowel of the mouth syndrome... "

Typical SNP bigot...prolific use of the F word as a substitute for brains.

This was supposed to be a friendly chat about Nicola's taste in the bits we do not get to see. It was not about the knackered arguments that are already overplayed.

glasgow

What a load of diatribe. The crone report, commissioned by the tories indicated that Westminster had been lying for years about oil revenue. whiskey tax is worth 40billion pounds per year in taxes. Agriculture is a staggering 60billion in tax to Westminster. Oil revenue is in the 100's of billions worth of tax.. Scottish fishing pays 15billion a year in tax..And you're talking about cars... Get a grip on reality and stop getting your information from the beano..

Was there not a bit of doubt fairly recently over the ownership/entitlement to of oil in the north Sea?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I'd tap wee Nicola

"

She'll have nae money left to support your attack on the duck hoard's

EDINBURGH

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year. pish.. You're obviously listening to the tory fed bullshit that spouts from the media. England never has and never will subsidise Scotland. England has virtually fuck all to export.. It's oil, whiskey Scottish fishing , Scottish farming that subsidises the whole of the UK. Stop being such a fucking ignorant deluded fucking bigot.. You obviously have bowel of the mouth syndrome...

This was supposed to be a friendly chat about Nicola's taste in the bits we do not get to see. It was not about the knackered arguments that are already overplayed. "

Agenda much ?

Funny you havent quoted my responses and got me down as a typical snp 'bigot'

Scotland's economy would dwarf England's? A country ten times the size? What a ridiculous statement. In saying that you almost bettered it by claiming Westminster would crumble without Scottish taxes. The Uk govt subsidises Scotland to the tune of almost £9bn this year. pish.. You're obviously listening to the tory fed bullshit that spouts from the media. England never has and never will subsidise Scotland. England has virtually fuck all to export.. It's oil, whiskey Scottish fishing , Scottish farming that subsidises the whole of the UK. Stop being such a fucking ignorant deluded fucking bigot.. You obviously have bowel of the mouth syndrome...

This was supposed to be a friendly chat about Nicola's taste in the bits we do not get to see. It was not about the knackered arguments that are already overplayed.

Agenda much ?

Funny you havent quoted my responses and got me down as a typical snp 'bigot' "

Maybe you're not the "typical" snp bigot?

Just an snp bigot

glasgow

"What a load of diatribe. The crone report, commissioned by the tories indicated that Westminster had been lying for years about oil revenue. whiskey tax is worth 40billion pounds per year in taxes. Agriculture is a staggering 60billion in tax to Westminster. Oil revenue is in the 100's of billions worth of tax.. Scottish fishing pays 15billion a year in tax..And you're talking about cars... Get a grip on reality and stop getting your information from the beano.. "

Google UK top 10 exports and you'll get a lot of sites confirming what I posted. The best is OEC which covers imports and exports for each nation and is very detailed indeed. It's also not a UK site just in case the conspiracy accusations come out. Which respected site are your figures from? Post a link here and I'll have a look.

Here's the UK page on the OEC site

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/

glasgow

All these stats are officiated by the Westminster propaganda machine. The only reason England hasn't been given a referendum asking if they want Scotland out of the union is that Westminster know all too well our English brothers and sisters will say yes, get them to fuck the sponging bastards.. But that's not what they want now is it.?? No, because they know that England believe the lies, bullshit and tory propaganda. They know for absolute certainty that should England ask to abolish the union then Scotland would be a far far richer nation than the whole of the remaining UK.. I would welcome any English referendum about the abolition of the union...

glasgow

"All these stats are officiated by the Westminster propaganda machine. The only reason England hasn't been given a referendum asking if they want Scotland out of the union is that Westminster know all too well our English brothers and sisters will say yes, get them to fuck the sponging bastards.. But that's not what they want now is it.?? No, because they know that England believe the lies, bullshit and tory propaganda. They know for absolute certainty that should England ask to abolish the union then Scotland would be a far far richer nation than the whole of the remaining UK.. I would welcome any English referendum about the abolition of the union... "

So the UK govt is managing to deceive the international community by falsely claiming to export $50bn worth of cars and over $400bn of other products whilst hiding Scottish goods. And meanwhile not a single credible source for the figures you have given.

Probably best if we leave things here

glasgow

The billions you talk of are all UK produce. Not one country or another.. It's a shame you choose to close your eyes to the truth. Without Scottish revenue, England will collapse.. It's that simple..

near Glasgow

"All these stats are officiated by the Westminster propaganda machine. The only reason England hasn't been given a referendum asking if they want Scotland out of the union is that Westminster know all too well our English brothers and sisters will say yes, get them to fuck the sponging bastards.. But that's not what they want now is it.?? No, because they know that England believe the lies, bullshit and tory propaganda. They know for absolute certainty that should England ask to abolish the union then Scotland would be a far far richer nation than the whole of the remaining UK.. I would welcome any English referendum about the abolition of the union... "

Are you for real???

By *ockthecock312Man  over a year ago

glasgow

taking one for the team ?????? The words pot and kettle spring to mind !!

glasgow

"All these stats are officiated by the Westminster propaganda machine. The only reason England hasn't been given a referendum asking if they want Scotland out of the union is that Westminster know all too well our English brothers and sisters will say yes, get them to fuck the sponging bastards.. But that's not what they want now is it.?? No, because they know that England believe the lies, bullshit and tory propaganda. They know for absolute certainty that should England ask to abolish the union then Scotland would be a far far richer nation than the whole of the remaining UK.. I would welcome any English referendum about the abolition of the union...

Are you for real??? "

absolutely

By *eesa_ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Stilletoes , doesny make him a sexy symbol lol or mr salmon

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Another thread that's handy for the block button.

"Another thread that's handy for the block button. "

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"A woman is successful and shes insulted. Typical - its not the 1960's for christ sake"

I am afraid it seems to be!

I swing to meet people, have fun and a laugh. I have no interest in their politics or bullshit beliefs, prejudice, illogical affection or disdain ir other foolishness.

I only came on this thread to block people.

PAISLEY

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team. taking one for the team ?????? The words pot and kettle spring to mind !! "

That was a bit personal from a keyboard warrior. Funnily enough when confronted he took the cowards way out and deleted me.

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team. taking one for the team ?????? The words pot and kettle spring to mind !!

That was a bit personal from a keyboard warrior. Funnily enough when confronted he took the cowards way out and deleted me. "

Can i ask how do you know he is taking one for the team ? and how would you feel if ppl were saying your good lady was taking one for the team ?

lanarkshire

How about a nice tailored dress, casual wear. 2 piece designer trouser suit, tailored jackets but minus 1980 puffed shoulder pads etc etc. that she was 2wearing last night

As intimated in my previous emails ..something that doesn't add years to her.

If someone told you that you didn't suit the dress/ clothes your wearing, apart from telling them me to fook off, would you ask or say to the me...' replace with what'

Irrespective, its only my _iew, my perspective on her current dress sense....but feel free to call Nicola and offer your services as her personal shopper.

By *ockthecock312Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"When will she confess to her sham marriage and be brave like the other 2 leaders and reveal her true sexuality ? Her old man certainly is taking one for the team. taking one for the team ?????? The words pot and kettle spring to mind !!

That was a bit personal from a keyboard warrior. Funnily enough when confronted he took the cowards way out and deleted me. "

your bloody right !!!! Your hard as fuck ,, i have seen what you kiss , never mind fight

"

How about a nice tailored dress, casual wear. 2 piece designer trouser suit, tailored jackets but minus 1980 puffed shoulder pads etc etc. that she was 2wearing last night

As intimated in my previous emails ..something that doesn't add years to her.

If someone told you that you didn't suit the dress/ clothes your wearing, apart from telling them me to fook off, would you ask or say to the me...' replace with what'

Irrespective, its only my _iew, my perspective on her current dress sense....but feel free to call Nicola and offer your services as her personal shopper. "

I think she dresses just about right considering she is our no1 politician if she dressed too provacatvely she would get slaughtered by the media ,yip oor nicola is doing ok in my eyes

Ah, the difference between what was actually said and what certain newspapers said. A twisted report isn't the truth- it's a lie. Be careful not to be manipulated by newspapers, especially those with 'Daily' in their names. If one believes everything they print, one is a complete fool.

Anyway, she subscribes to the rule that a woman will not be taken seriously unless she power-dresses. She conforms strictly to this. Out of uniform, she looks much better and actually, really pretty. I'd like to see her be a bit more trendy with her clothes choice in work but as she'd be pilloried for that- see some comments above- it's understandable why not. In ANY case, it is pathetic that anyone is judged by how they look or dress. Says more about tiny closed minds than the person being attacked.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ah, the difference between what was actually said and what certain newspapers said. A twisted report isn't the truth- it's a lie. Be careful not to be manipulated by newspapers, especially those with 'Daily' in their names. If one believes everything they print, one is a complete fool. "

Does that mean we should ignore Sturgeon's weekly column in the 'Daily' Record?

EDINBURGH

"Ah, the difference between what was actually said and what certain newspapers said. A twisted report isn't the truth- it's a lie. Be careful not to be manipulated by newspapers, especially those with 'Daily' in their names. If one believes everything they print, one is a complete fool.

Does that mean we should ignore Sturgeon's weekly column in the 'Daily' Record?"

Yes . The records a rag no matter the columnists. Sooner 'news' papers die off completley the better and i say news full of irony

"Anyway, she subscribes to the rule that a woman will not be taken seriously unless she power-dresses. She conforms strictly to this. Out of uniform, she looks much better and actually, really pretty. I'd like to see her be a bit more trendy with her clothes choice in work but as she'd be pilloried for that- see some comments above- it's understandable why not. In ANY case, it is pathetic that anyone is judged by how they look or dress. Says more about tiny closed minds than the person being attacked."

I'm inclined to agree

" Sooner 'news' papers die off completley the better and i say news full of irony "

I completely agree.

Every single newspaper is biased, yet people treat them as a source of truth and facts. In the world _iew, it's horribly dangerous and they hatch and propagate lies and mistruths. I dislike them all in varying degrees but wish that readers would realise they are being subject to propaganda and not have kneejerk reactions to downright lies. Those readers are no better than sheep.

glasgow

" Sooner 'news' papers die off completley the better and i say news full of irony

I completely agree.

Every single newspaper is biased, yet people treat them as a source of truth and facts. In the world _iew, it's horribly dangerous and they hatch and propagate lies and mistruths. I dislike them all in varying degrees but wish that readers would realise they are being subject to propaganda and not have kneejerk reactions to downright lies. Those readers are no better than sheep."

So where do you get your news and facts from? Which unbiased sources do you use that makes you better than all the 'sheep'?

Source, generally. Or other reports. Doesn't make one better, as such, just better informed.

Get a fuckin grip , Scotland gives U.K. about 70billion in taxes every year and receives pocket money worth 35billion or so , so where you get the uk subsidising US you need check some real facts

SAOR ALBA

glasgow

"Get a fuckin grip , Scotland gives U.K. about 70billion in taxes every year and receives pocket money worth 35billion or so , so where you get the uk subsidising US you need check some real facts

SAOR ALBA"

Where are you getting those made up figures from? The Scottish government's own figures show that in 2014/15 Scotland's deficit (that's how much we spend compared to how much we bring in) was £14.934bn, or 9.7%. The UK as a whole had a substantially smaller deficit of 4.9%. The difference here is made up by funds from the UK govt.

All this is on the Scottish govt website.

There's also something else that I should add here as not many people will realise it given the constant complaints about 'tory austerity cuts' by the SNP, and that is the Scottish govt's budget is now higher than it was pre austerity and indeed will increase by a massive £914m next year. Funnily enough you've got to get to page 172 of the 179 page draft budget to find these figures. You'd almost think they were trying to tuck them away out of sight at a time when they are cutting local government budgets to the bone

glasgow

"Source, generally. Or other reports. Doesn't make one better, as such, just better informed. "

Which other reports though? If news sources are biased and for the sheep who do you trust?

near Glasgow

"Get a fuckin grip , Scotland gives U.K. about 70billion in taxes every year and receives pocket money worth 35billion or so , so where you get the uk subsidising US you need check some real facts

SAOR ALBA

Where are you getting those made up figures from? The Scottish government's own figures show that in 2014/15 Scotland's deficit (that's how much we spend compared to how much we bring in) was £14.934bn, or 9.7%. The UK as a whole had a substantially smaller deficit of 4.9%. The difference here is made up by funds from the UK govt.

All this is on the Scottish govt website.

There's also something else that I should add here as not many people will realise it given the constant complaints about 'tory austerity cuts' by the SNP, and that is the Scottish govt's budget is now higher than it was pre austerity and indeed will increase by a massive £914m next year. Funnily enough you've got to get to page 172 of the 179 page draft budget to find these figures. You'd almost think they were trying to tuck them away out of sight at a time when they are cutting local government budgets to the bone "

they're living in cloud cuckoo land!!

"Source, generally. Or other reports. Doesn't make one better, as such, just better informed.

Which other reports though? If news sources are biased and for the sheep who do you trust?"

There's always another source, be it an original quote, inter_iew or searching for financial figures. Or if I can't be bothered, at least look at how other papers report then stay unbiased. I personally don't want to be led, I'd rather form my own opinion based on that than shout someone down based on opinions fed to me from a newspaper.

glasgow

"Source, generally. Or other reports. Doesn't make one better, as such, just better informed.

Which other reports though? If news sources are biased and for the sheep who do you trust?

There's always another source, be it an original quote, inter_iew or searching for financial figures. Or if I can't be bothered, at least look at how other papers report then stay unbiased. I personally don't want to be led, I'd rather form my own opinion based on that than shout someone down based on opinions fed to me from a newspaper."

Yes but you still haven't said where you get it all from. The sheep you look down on apparently get it from newspapers so where do you get it from?

I really don't understand where you're trying to say you get your information from so give us some examples. Where would you get your news about Syria from and where would you get your news about the Scottish govt's budget from?

glasgow

"Ah, the difference between what was actually said and what certain newspapers said. A twisted report isn't the truth- it's a lie. Be careful not to be manipulated by newspapers, especially those with 'Daily' in their names. If one believes everything they print, one is a complete fool.

Yes . The records a rag no matter the columnists. Sooner 'news' papers die off completley the better and i say news full of irony "

Given the Record is a 'rag' in your opinion then what is you opinion of Sturgeon's decision to write a weekly column in it? Misguied or badly advised?

EDINBURGH

Yes . The records a rag no matter the columnists. Sooner 'news' papers die off completley the better and i say news full of irony

Given the Record is a 'rag' in your opinion then what is you opinion of Sturgeon's decision to write a weekly column in it? Misguied or badly advised?"

Not being a fan of the tabloid press in particular i personally feel its a bad move , however given tbe records stance on the referendum i can understand the decision to do it and using it as a platform to speak to its readership and maybe turn a few , im also quite sure it will all be in tbe most simplistic of terms so the hard of thinking can grasp it. .

Given the Record is a 'rag' in your opinion then what is you opinion of Sturgeon's decision to write a weekly column in it? Misguied or badly advised?

Not being a fan of the tabloid press in particular i personally feel its a bad move , however given tbe records stance on the referendum i can understand the decision to do it and using it as a platform to speak to its readership and maybe turn a few , im also quite sure it will all be in tbe most simplistic of terms so the hard of thinking can grasp it. . "

Do your thought on getting rid of all Newspapers extend to The National as well?

By using the word 'all', would that not rather suggest I do? Until reports are published without distortion, I'll stick to that. I'll not be anticipating it any time soon, though.

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The op of this post is allways on about Nicola Allways putting her down Does he not realise owing to his parties lies and largely helped by the Labour party we lost the referendum he is supposed to be a intelligent man and while he is thoroughly entitled to his _iews PLEASE get them right

Glasgow

I hope i dont get a ban for posting this but it is juat how i feel

Glasgow

His opening remark is also very very sexist

» Add a new message to this topic