FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rewind Festival

Rewind Festival

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entralscotscpl7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Does anyone know if the Rewind festival is being held this year?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It is. I'm sure it's 21st-23rd July. Line up is revealed on Wed 25th Jan with next lot of tickets released on Fri 27th July.

R

By *entralscotscpl7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Brilliant. We went a couple of years ago and I loved it.

The who crowd singing and dancing to Rick Ashley "never gonna give you up".

Glasgow

Great weekend last year & planning on going again this year.

R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes its on again. Got my ticket before xmas the earlybird. I go every year and wont miss it.

Look forward to it every year. One of my highlights.

Glasgow

Just spied on facebook....

REWIND SCOTLAND 2017

Scone Palace, Perth

SATURDAY 22nd JULY

The Human League | Level 42 | Heather Small | The Trevor Horn Band + Special Guests | Nik Kershaw | Musical Youth | Go West | Tom Robinson | T’Pau | Chesney Hawkes | The Undertones | The Real Thing

SUNDAY 23rd JULY

Billy Ocean | Soul II Soul | Kim Wilde | Junior Marvin’s Wailers | Belinda Carlisle | Nick Heyward | Jason Donovan | Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel | Doctor & The Medics | | British Electric Foundation Featuring: Glen Matlock | Joy Division’s Peter Hook | Jaki Graham | Owen Paul | Claudia Brücken | Heaven 17’s Glenn Gregory

R

"Just spied on facebook....

REWIND SCOTLAND 2017

Scone Palace, Perth

SATURDAY 22nd JULY

The Human League | Level 42 | Heather Small | The Trevor Horn Band + Special Guests | Nik Kershaw | Musical Youth | Go West | Tom Robinson | T’Pau | Chesney Hawkes | The Undertones | The Real Thing

SUNDAY 23rd JULY

Billy Ocean | Soul II Soul | Kim Wilde | Junior Marvin’s Wailers | Belinda Carlisle | Nick Heyward | Jason Donovan | Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel | Doctor & The Medics | | British Electric Foundation Featuring: Glen Matlock | Joy Division’s Peter Hook | Jaki Graham | Owen Paul | Claudia Brücken | Heaven 17’s Glenn Gregory

R "

Looks like another great line up. fingers crossed the weather is better this year. anyone else going, there are 8 of us who go every year, 5 have had to drop out this year, so there are only 3 of us left, we normally go glamping, but to make it even, we need to make the nunbers even, anyone out there like to share a tent with us.

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

My partner works Rewind every year, and last summer we had an amazing time, lots of fun in the back of the camper van!

"My partner works Rewind every year, and last summer we had an amazing time, lots of fun in the back of the camper van! "

Got room for 3 more in your camper van. 2 guys and a lady looking for fun. lol.

No its ok only joking, . hopefully meet up while there and have a few drinks.

Glasgow

"Just spied on facebook....

REWIND SCOTLAND 2017

Scone Palace, Perth

SATURDAY 22nd JULY

SUNDAY 23rd JULY

R

Looks like another great line up. fingers crossed the weather is better this year. anyone else going, there are 8 of us who go every year, 5 have had to drop out this year, so there are only 3 of us left, we normally go glamping, but to make it even, we need to make the nunbers even, anyone out there like to share a tent with us. "

So far it's just 2 of us going. We'll be camping ( we like to think we glamp ) again . We saw loads of bands on the Saturday last year but lots of the bar on the Sunday

» Add a new message to this topic