FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thank You Scotland

Thank You Scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annn OP   Man  over a year ago

Isle of Man

I've just had the pleasure of spending 10 amazing days in your beautiful country.

Not only is your country stunning but so are your wee lassies. While there I was fortunate to meet up with a selection of simply gorgeous and sexy ladies from Fab.

You Scottish guys don't know how lucky you are having so many beauties to chose from.

I can't wait to return and reacquaint myself with my lovely new 'friends' and make some more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A selection?

Every day we have guys on here complain they can't get one meet.... so what's your secret?

You managed to meet a selection from Fab, how you manage that, i've been trying on and off for years and nothing

Isle of Man

"A selection?

Every day we have guys on here complain they can't get one meet.... so what's your secret?

"

My secret? That's easy ..... I'm from Celtic / Viking stock. Tall, strong, extremely handsome and an amazingly sensitive and selfless lover. Either that or I was just lucky.

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Did ye aye

"Did ye aye "
this made me giggle lol

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"You managed to meet a selection from Fab, how you manage that, i've been trying on and off for years and nothing "

Maybe it's your username

Jk

EDINBURGH

"You managed to meet a selection from Fab, how you manage that, i've been trying on and off for years and nothing

Maybe it's your username

Jk "

Pmsl

The "selection" will probably be equally discreet..

Isle of Man

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 21:10:45]

Isle of Man

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 21:11:02]

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but i'm swooning with all this promise.

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Well I for one cannot wait til his sexy silhouette viking ass returns to our fair country. Nah OK I can't even kid. Proof or it didnae happen.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 22:18:11]

Isle of Man

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 22:14:59]

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Scotland, it is a beautiful country that I really should explore more

st andrews

You know how some people say that the Scotland forum is unfriendly and unwelcoming? Do you think this might be the kind of thing they're talking about?

EDINBURGH

"You know how some people say that the Scotland forum is unfriendly and unwelcoming? Do you think this might be the kind of thing they're talking about?"

Is that what people say ? Lol

Find that quite ammusing in all honesty

st andrews

I think we as Scots have a dry sense of humour. I get that perhaps others looking in might not pick up on that

Isle of Man

[Removed by poster at 22/01/17 22:40:25]

EDINBURGH

"I think we as Scots have a dry sense of humour. I get that perhaps others looking in might not pick up on that "

You are probably spot on . very very rarely am i serious on here and find it ammusing how flustered some folks get .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've just had the pleasure of spending 10 amazing days in your beautiful country.

Not only is your country stunning but so are your wee lassies. While there I was fortunate to meet up with a selection of simply gorgeous and sexy ladies from Fab.

You Scottish guys don't know how lucky you are having so many beauties to chose from.

I can't wait to return and reacquaint myself with my lovely new 'friends' and make some more."

Glad you enjoyed your visit here and the fun you had along the way xxx

"You know how some people say that the Scotland forum is unfriendly and unwelcoming? Do you think this might be the kind of thing they're talking about?"

Isle of Man

"I've just had the pleasure of spending 10 amazing days in your beautiful country.

I can't wait to return and reacquaint myself with my lovely new 'friends' and make some more.Glad you enjoyed your visit here and the fun you had along the way xxx"

Thank you. I genuinely did have an amazing time.

I can't wait to return and reacquaint myself with my lovely new 'friends' and make some more."

Its good you had a good time in our country its always nice to here ppl say nice things about it and its ppl hope you return and see more of it and have good fun

By *onniemMan  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

"A selection?

My secret? That's easy ..... I'm from Celtic / Viking stock. Tall, strong, extremely handsome and an amazingly sensitive and selfless lover. Either that or I was just lucky."

I can smell shhhhhite

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I still consider myself new in Scotland (less than a year Still) but haven't encountered a "selection" yet ...

I agree though, Scottish lass are far more gorgeous than English... And the accent hubba hubba

Pleasuretown

"I think we as Scots have a dry sense of humour. I get that perhaps others looking in might not pick up on that

You are probably spot on . very very rarely am i serious on here and find it ammusing how flustered some folks get . "

Absolutely. 2016 was the year of the offended, let's hope this one is better

Are fabbers like a cheeseboard? 5 to 6 is a selection... 2 is a choice?

By *onniemMan  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

"Are fabbers like a cheeseboard? 5 to 6 is a selection... 2 is a choice? "

Sounds like a new thread lol what cheese are you ? could get a tad strange lol

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Are fabbers like a cheeseboard? 5 to 6 is a selection... 2 is a choice?

Sounds like a new thread lol what cheese are you ? could get a tad strange lol"

Many women may liken to Swiss cheese.. Loads of holes

Pleasuretown

"Are fabbers like a cheeseboard? 5 to 6 is a selection... 2 is a choice?

Sounds like a new thread lol what cheese are you ? could get a tad strange lol

Many women may liken to Swiss cheese.. Loads of holes "

You went there

"A selection?

My secret? That's easy ..... I'm from Celtic / Viking stock. Tall, strong, extremely handsome and an amazingly sensitive and selfless lover. Either that or I was just lucky."

Your modesty probably helped too

Isle of Man

"A selection?

My secret? That's easy ..... I'm from Celtic / Viking stock. Tall, strong, extremely handsome and an amazingly sensitive and selfless lover. Either that or I was just lucky.

Your modesty probably helped too "

Haha do you think?

Isle of Man

[Removed by poster at 23/01/17 13:11:57]

Isle of Man

I'm new to all this and until this thread had not posted on the forums before (probably won't do again now lol) so I'm probably not aware of the rules etc, but does anyone know how or why some of the posts on this thread including mine have disappeared?

I know they were perhaps a little 'heated' but I didn't think that they were particularly offensive. Many thanks

I can't wait to return and reacquaint myself with my lovely new 'friends' and make some more.

I'm new to all this and until this thread had not posted on the forums before (probably won't do again now lol) so I'm probably not aware of the rules etc, but does anyone know how or why some of the posts on this thread including mine have disappeared?

I know they were perhaps a little 'heated' but I didn't think that they were particularly offensive. Many thanks "

Maybe someone reported it as offensive

Perhaps the Mods decided that it might get too argumentative and offensive

Perhaps little green monsters came to earth and stole them

Or the Fairies from IOM

Isle of Man

I know they were perhaps a little 'heated' but I didn't think that they were particularly offensive. Many thanks

Maybe someone reported it as offensive

Perhaps the Mods decided that it might get too argumentative and offensive

Perhaps little green monsters came to earth and stole them

Or the Fairies from IOM "

Thank you Mrs Doyle and good knowledge about our Fairies. In Manx we call them Mooinjer Veggy it means little people. I like that explaination best

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What MrsD said.

And you are right OP I don't think there was anything offensive. Seen much worse on the Politics forum.

Oh well! Back to kiss, shag or avoid then!

Lol

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As far as i could see there was nothing offensive in this thread Hey ho the wonderful world of FAB

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Very peculiar, loads of messaages have vanished. How strange!

» Add a new message to this topic