FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bareback interest

Bareback interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi_scotland OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Should fab include this as an option in the interests?

The reason I'm asking is there's a thread on one of the other forums with people looking for bareback. Looking at some of the profiles of the people who have responded and they have safe sex listed as an interest so you'd have no way of knowing they were into bareback.

Personally I'd prefer to know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eekingSinCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would be a great 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS' filter.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

"Would be a great 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS' filter. "

This.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely mental to gamble with your health like that.

Abi fancy some safe sex lol

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Yes it should be listed as an option but unfortunately fab won't be allowed to because they have to promote safe sex.

I would rather people were open and honest about their choices though so I can decide whether or not to play with someone that chooses to bareback.

Unfortunately jumping on threads condoning it stops these people from admitting they do so we will never really know who has or hasn't

I agree with _ab fem

Although not for me...

The more folk slate folk that do

The more it will be hidden and therefore you can't make up your own mind ?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

There was straight then we had fab straight now we have safe sex and fab safe sex .

Please can we just have honesty .

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

If every little detail was to be listed where would we be. Talk to the people involved I certainly dont take anything written as gospel

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Should fab include this as an option in the interests?

The reason I'm asking is there's a thread on one of the other forums with people looking for bareback. Looking at some of the profiles of the people who have responded and they have safe sex listed as an interest so you'd have no way of knowing they were into bareback.

Personally I'd prefer to know."

If someone hasnt ticked safe sex as an option then id take it they we're into bareback sex.

Not everyone is honest about going bareback anyway so just safeguard yourself if its not for you

Glasgow

Personally I'd prefer to know.If someone hasnt ticked safe sex as an option then id take it they we're into bareback sex.

Not everyone is honest about going bareback anyway so just safeguard yourself if its not for you "

I'm avoiding everyone on that thread. I just find it pretty incredible that some of them have listed safe sex as an interest and then are stating they're looking for bareback on the thread. Unfortunately their profiles don't seem to mention that.

Glasgow

"If every little detail was to be listed where would we be. Talk to the people involved I certainly dont take anything written as gospel"

I'd say bareback was more than a little detail.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Personally I'd prefer to know.If someone hasnt ticked safe sex as an option then id take it they we're into bareback sex.

Not everyone is honest about going bareback anyway so just safeguard yourself if its not for you

I'm avoiding everyone on that thread. I just find it pretty incredible that some of them have listed safe sex as an interest and then are stating they're looking for bareback on the thread. Unfortunately their profiles don't seem to mention that."

At least your getting to see from the post who to avoid if its not for you .

So many say safe sex but thats not always the case

All you can do is look after yourself.

As has been said,because of folks preaching about the pitfalls on the forum,most folk that are into it choose not to advertise it!

So just assume everyone else is doing it and always wear a condom or insist he wears one.

Though I bet those that preach about it the most are probably the worst hypocritical offenders!

Does it really matter what people have on their profiles? If you're going to practice safe sex if you meet them anyway.....

I'm starting to think swingers tend to find more reasons not to meet people, than actually meeting people

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"If every little detail was to be listed where would we be. Talk to the people involved I certainly dont take anything written as gospel

I'd say bareback was more than a little detail."

its as big a detail as say blood letting or cum swapping and many other things that to some are unsafe. You always read about the myth of safe sex for some this is sex with three or less pints of lager to others its a latex body suit with a tickle stick attached. Only you can decide what safe sex is and only through conversation with perspective bed fellows can you decide if both your versions of safe sex are compatible

Bareback on a Swinging Site ?..

» Add a new message to this topic