FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Helpful advice please.

Helpful advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there world of fab.

Looking for some advice from those with experience. I have been on here a while and despite sending a good few messages I rarely get a response. Messages are polite and friendly and non creepy as I know the site has its share of those.

I'm genuinely looking to chat and take things naturally. Not a desperado. Alas I feel I have little success and wonder if it is down to my profile in general or something else.

Any helpful and constructive criticism of my profile would be much much appreciated.

My previous experience of the forum was an assassination so please go easy fellow fabbers.

k x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/17 19:30:14]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi there world of fab.

Looking for some advice from those with experience. I have been on here a while and despite sending a good few messages I rarely get a response. Messages are polite and friendly and non creepy as I know the site has its share of those.

I'm genuinely looking to chat and take things naturally. Not a desperado. Alas I feel I have little success and wonder if it is down to my profile in general or something else.

Any helpful and constructive criticism of my profile would be much much appreciated.

My previous experience of the forum was an assassination so please go easy fellow fabbers.

k x"

Not sure what the problem is as your profile is well written and informative .

Only thing id add is a photo of you in a suit but thats just my preferance lol(tongue firmly in cheek)

"Hi there world of fab.

k x"

Be patient. Carry on what your doing. Try and put yourself out there a bit. Go to clubs. Try a few socials. Then others can see and hear your a nice guy. Good luck OP.

That can be arranged. Own a few suits lol. So il get dolled up. Just need someone to take a decent photo now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"That can be arranged. Own a few suits lol. So il get dolled up. Just need someone to take a decent photo now "
Im sure ul find a willing photogropher

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Hi there world of fab.

k x

Be patient. Carry on what your doing. Try and put yourself out there a bit. Go to clubs. Try a few socials. Then others can see and hear your a nice guy. Good luck OP. "

I can't agree with this more

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Patience. Patience. Luck.

These three things are needed the most. But just be yourself OP.

You'll shine through to someone worth waiting for I'm sure

By *yrshirelad89Man  over a year ago

Irvine

Good looking chap and your profile says a lot about you and what your seeking.

Only thing I would suggest is turn your cock pics to friends only, dont give it all away for free, more chance a girl replying if she's curious to what your cock looks like

And yeah like someone mentioned get suited up or few topless pics for public to help entice them in

Happy Fabbing!

Take away the knobshots and I'd agree

Good profile

"Good looking chap and your profile says a lot about you and what your seeking.

Only thing I would suggest is turn your cock pics to friends only, dont give it all away for free, more chance a girl replying if she's curious to what your cock looks like

And yeah like someone mentioned get suited up or few topless pics for public to help entice them in

Happy Fabbing! "

Definitely agree with this

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Your profile looks fine. All I could suggest is try to make you messages stand out from the rest

By *yrshirelad89Man  over a year ago

Irvine

"Your profile looks fine. All I could suggest is try to make you messages stand out from the rest "

Any Examples . .

*quickly fetches pen*

[Removed by poster at 30/01/17 21:22:23]

I've read your profile. I consider us both as well educated, polite etc... Would we mail you if we were looking for a single male? Nope. Why? We might not be exceptional enough. So I'd pass rather than be judged that we may be not suitable for you.

Bx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I've read your profile. I consider us both as well educated, polite etc... Would we mail you if we were looking for a single male? Nope. Why? We might not be exceptional enough. So I'd pass rather than be judged that we may be not suitable for you.

Bx"

That's pretty much how I felt when I read your profile too, but it is well written and I'm sure there are people out there for you

Good luck op

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've read your profile. I consider us both as well educated, polite etc... Would we mail you if we were looking for a single male? Nope. Why? We might not be exceptional enough. So I'd pass rather than be judged that we may be not suitable for you.

Bx

That's pretty much how I felt when I read your profile too, but it is well written and I'm sure there are people out there for you

Good luck op "

All of this for us..

"Your profile looks fine. All I could suggest is try to make you messages stand out from the rest

Any Examples . .

*quickly fetches pen* "

Did you get any notes lol

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have to agree with the above posters. I personally can't see anything wrong with your profile. I suppose it depends what you send in your messages.

R

Think you will need to meet someone for real try going to cjs or go to a social best way to sgow ur face show ur game and not a time waster

Thanks everyone so far been very helpful and very much appreciated. Hopefully get to know some of you as time goes on. X

Nice pic. Love the profile.

Shame you don't have a beard

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Could you not have come up with a different location for your pic? This will put some people off!!!

» Add a new message to this topic