FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > TV or not TV

TV or not TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexdiva OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

dundee

Thought I would dip a toe into the forums to see peoples opinions as to why many men are suddenly bisexual even though their profile states straight, and many love to dress even though they havent got any dressed pics. Is it a case of any holes a goal ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Straight on Fabs seems to be quite a broad spectrum.

I've heard "straight" guys claim that as long as they only ever "top" then they're not bi.

Some folks just need to learn to chill a little and be more open and accepting.

Mandy

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Who knows

dundee

"Who knows "

It is bizarre, seems to be the same motley crew that continually try it on who forget who they have messaged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a friend who is "straight" on fab but Is bi in real life having been with men and TV but prefers woman.

I questioned him about this as he's a friend and he said he chooses to have straight on his profile as he has more chance(haha) of meeting females if his profile says straight and doesn't show he is looking to meet TV.

dundee

"I have a friend who is "straight" on fab but Is bi in real life having been with men and TV but prefers woman.

I questioned him about this as he's a friend and he said he chooses to have straight on his profile as he has more chance(haha) of meeting females if his profile says straight and doesn't show he is looking to meet TV. "

Makes some sense i guess, but then makes those of us who are TVs or bi and willing to be honest in our profiles feeling a bit disgruntled,

» Add a new message to this topic