FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > dogging etiquette

dogging etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having recently passed my driving test i'd quite like try tye dogging scene.

Just wondered if anyone has any pointers on do's and don'ts as i would hate to misread any signals or be seen to come accross as pushy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dogging has gone to the dogs mate . ok if ur a guy looking for a guy but u wont get many cpls and u defo wont get any single fems.

so it would seem!! Been to a couple so called spots around west lothian and not a female of any kind in sight. Never mind, the thrill being in the chase and all that lol

we used to visit west lothian way often, well just everyday that ended in a y lol. started getting fed up seeing the same faces peering out of cars, or the cars moving closer to yours but they dont get out there car and u canny see in mine unless ur right beside it lol... apart from one nite last summer there was 5 cpls there including us. but i really think that was a one off lol.

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

Only once had a `chance` meet with a single girl - so a bit of a one-off I guess...........in general guys are too shy to get out of their cars , unless they are `experienced doggers`.( mostly fantasists!!)Flashing Brake lights/interior lights may seem old fashiooned....but it`ll "sort the men out from the boys" ...as it were!!!!....good luck and persist

stu

Problem is most of the regular dogging sites have been over publicised....

Not only does any newbie to a site like Fabs find one

So does every NED out there and if they can....so can the local Constabulary...

Last couple of times I went near a dogging site a cop car was sitting there moving folks on

"we used to visit west lothian way often, well just everyday that ended in a y lol. started getting fed up seeing the same faces peering out of cars, or the cars moving closer to yours but they dont get out there car and u canny see in mine unless ur right beside it lol... apart from one nite last summer there was 5 cpls there including us. but i really think that was a one off lol."

Looks like i'm getting involved in the scene a bit late then. Met a couple in a local industrial estate last night but they only wanted to play with another couple... had a good chat and they offered some spots to try

Rather than a regular doging site....

Arrange to meet somewhere quiet and out of the way where there is nobody about...

Outdoor sex is fun....But since Dogginf became heavily publicised the fun element has gone

me 2 love to try out the scene dundee here, where and when

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

we have had a couple of very good horny meets when out dogging, but mostly not. the best is to arrange a meet outdoors somewhere and have fun

» Add a new message to this topic