FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Your favourite fab person(s).

Your favourite fab person(s).

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

oooh this is a toughie lol...

Who out of all the people youve spoken to or met or seen on fab do you deem to be yer utmost favourite bar no other for any reason ? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i, gordie, do swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and fuck all but the truth or should my pubes be plucked and me booted square in the ghoulies so help me god..

Pamela is my fav lol

oh i couldn`t name just one as over the years in this game i have met many great folks for all manner of different reasons they are my favorites so it would be unfair to name just one

my perfect nite would be to have them all in the one room as we have had many times in the past at parties & socials and just let the banter and laughs flow

i`m sure the folks i am thinking off know exactly who they are

mr H

xxx

gordie thats quality hahaha very funny love yer wee oath there,superb! and hedocpl that doesnt count now lol

its a tough one but am sure all the people who I dont say will understand when I say me (malc that is) fav person is Laine. Not just because she is sexy as hell but even though a was on the other side of the street our paths still crossed xxxxxxxxx

She gets ma jokes in the chatroom even when no one else does and is an all round good egg xxxx

PS - I was married to Trac before we joined fab - she ma fav person ever but Laine is ma fave person on Fab xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

omg this is so easy with out a doubt my best friend on here FUNLADIESMAN !!!

luv jacs

xxxx

omg is this the sooks corner lol

is it ok 2 have 2 fav's if so mines is

1)fem..sophie best friend ever

always there for me no matter wat

2)guy..garry another gd friend love him

2 bit as a friend always the 1 way an

he respects his friends

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"oh i couldn`t name just one as over the years in this game i have met many great folks for all manner of different reasons they are my favorites so it would be unfair to name just one

my perfect nite would be to have them all in the one room as we have had many times in the past at parties & socials and just let the banter and laughs flow

i`m sure the folks i am thinking off know exactly who they are

mr H

xxx"

pick me pick me ya wee fud lol love yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohhhh this is soooo easy!!!! its gotta b _utty, he makes me gush every time and not just wi his fingers n cock!!!

ohhhh and he lets me experiment too lol xx

couldnt possibly pick any one person.. they all so fab!! but there one person who i can say is ma best pal and can talk to about anything and just love her to bits!! but wont say her name cause she will go all shy

so to all my fabby friends on this site take care :D

dm xxx

So many great people,so here's our wee list-lol

Bren-mad!

Stunna-Love her to bits.

Lins-sexy as ....

Str8Bi-lovely people

Mags n Paul-gr8 couple....and honestly many many more!!!!

Got to go for me. usually end up talking to myself in the chatroom so yeah, i'll say its me

This is an easy one for me - Squidgy! My first meet on Fab and a very relaxed, friendly, down to earth and fun girl who I would actually spent time with as a friend and she helped make my passage into the swinging world a far smoother journey than me bumbling about trying to find my own way

Nice neutral answer from me, nobody on here, my first couple who simply said "come see us and have a night of fun" i know thats mind blowing to some, and equally i hope others see the fun of it too.

We keep in touch, we occasionally meet for fun, but the good thing is, if its a week or a year since we spoke, as soon as we get in touch we know it leads to a wild meet.Yes it can be that simple!

T xx

my favourite is me! There are a few good peeps to perv oops i mean look at on cam lmao! And loads give good banter in the room.

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Well its gotta be kinky cause everytime we meet she gives me a shower

And to be honest she put up with a lotta shit from me and still managed to forgive me

Still never made me a coffee though

One in a million and a great fuck erm friend ah meant friend

[Removed by poster at 29/07/09 03:58:53]

"

pick me pick me ya wee fud lol love yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

oh bren you know i was thinking of you as one of my favs and i didnae huv to type it to let you know that over the years we have had some right laughs,i know whit ever i fire at you will just come bouncing right back even cheekier

as i said there`s many folks i`ve met over the years that press my buttons as favorites each one in a different way but collectively all favorites of mine

to name a few in no particular order

bren ( mental,known each other since day one but disnay mean i like her lol )

dave & ronnie ( mental and deffo pals for life )

ellie ( mental and very sexy )

tempnbunk ( good pals since day one and bunk shares my sense of humour,the sick wan lol )

sunni & nibs ( good pals and one the first cpls we knew in this scene,gave good advice to us and welcomed us into the community )

cj ( throws ace parties,good pal oh and is deffo mental lol )

saucys ( good pals since we started this )

mids ( mental and i miss her banter )

donnanrich ( good pals fae doon south )

iananddi ( good pals,bringer of sweeties and ian deffo mental and deffo gay lol )

scots2 ( mental and the only bloke i see eye to eye with lol )

hornyscots ( good pals and sexy as fook )

jenniferwhite ( good pal even if his cock is bigger than mine or so she thinks lol oh and hus to be mental to dress as a wuman lol )

hedonistsatplay ( good pals of oors fae brittany and our holidays to hedonism companions )

view ( since day one years ago been pals first spoke in chat when he joined SH as viewmont before the shortened version we know of now, we have always got on like a house on fire,he`s mental with a wicked streak but dependable and trustworthy with a kind heart so deffo on my fav list even if he is a wullie woofter lol )

stunna ( ma wee poison dwarf,thinks she can bust ma baws but she canny run fast enough lol bit like bren has a black eye problem when trying,can bounce banter aff her easily )

siouxwan ( aka gokwan,another i can chuck a barrel load of cheek at and get away with it lol )

moocherntiger ( good pals,reliable and friendly )

playncum ( good pals,reliable and friendly & organiser of cracking socials )

hernhim ( the wan with the baldy heed lol,another who shares my sense o humour )

str8bifun ( sexy as fook,talks funny lol,and mr shares my sense of humour )

ok i give up as there`s loads loads more so now you see why i couldnay fookin pick wan ffs u happy noooooooooo lol

but the best of them all

MRS HEDO for being my best buddy even when i`m a complete arse to live with xxxx

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

[Removed by poster at 29/07/09 04:11:26]

i beg 2 differ _utty, i think i have made u AT LEAST 1 lol!!!!

"So many great people,so here's our wee list-lol

Bren-mad!

Stunna-Love her to bits.

Lins-sexy as ....

Str8Bi-lovely people

"

aww jjustwo love u both 2 bits

THIS cpl ive know from way bck an

u mite be my oldest friends but ur the youngest looking well jack is pmsl

****** LOVE U BOTH *******

there can be only one..

foxyroxie....my closest friend both here and in the real world. We have been friends for years and there is nothing in this world i would not do for her

vol

xx

We have been really lucky with the people we have met on fab with some of them gonna defo be friends for life.

Bren is nuts and a great laugh with a heart of gold!

Cunningbutshy, a lovely couple and good friends that happen to be very sexy!!!

Fifelass, is a wee gem and a bit mad like Lusty (probably cos we`re the same age ie YOUNG).

These are just a few who we`ve made good friends with but as we talk to new peeps all the time we know we are gonna make loads of new friends and that is why we love fabswingers!!!

Well i wish i could name some but since im discreet i cannae, thats on the men side that is lol. But can i say the people that stand out for me are;

Maggie69, what a genuine, loving person with no hidden agenda`s, takes a person as they are with total respect, thanks maggie xxx

the other couple who stand out for me are;

GandL, such a beautiful couple oooozzzzzeee of class, easy going and very friendly again thanks guys xxx

This is a proper toughie!

Well my utmost favourite has left fab now and doesn't live in the country anymore. He is however still in touch with me.

As for current favourites, well anything-goes is a wonderful character although a complete pervert and I rather love it.

I love my girls Kelpie and Montygirl. Both great friends.

Goodchoice and Cthomas very good in bed although a little too far away for my liking.

Galak is always there with a nice word to say to me.

OOOh too many friends to name haha xx

This is actually tough one.

There are one or two people on here I talk to regularly but t osingle one out would be so unfair to the others.

But all you people on here who are either on my very short friends list or who take the time of day to chat to me regularly and you know who you are,

these guys are my fave on here.

ONE ! cripes i have a few really good an close friends on fab since i joined.

dont think it would be fair to say jist one of them

sublime69 as she let me rite in to her family life and so much more , luv this lass tae bits .

rescue as he a family friend also an luv him tae bits .

laine .. one sexi woman and a good laugh to be with , always there to for friends x

view .. one hell of a guy who has utmost respect for everyone from new to old friends an always there no matter whats going on in his life .

brennie .... woman as mad as myself an loadsa fun .

foxilady ... really close friends and we been thru a lot together ..

hedocpl.... Mrs H .. cant fault this hunni as she is kind caring an very lovable and cud yap with her all day .

but Mr H ..... keeps jumpin in lol and his humour is next to none lol witty and amusing ...

both make u so welcome at parties or socials as well.

tands .. this cple are fantastic an for all scott needs to see me boobs tae keep him goin lol always a joy to be in their company.

hornyhoops... dm an lee are a scream to be with and i enjoy the company and laughs (nae celtic kilts tho lol )

play n cum luv this cple to nits as was one of the first people to start taling to me on site an have been friends ever since .always a pleasure.

loads of others also but hell id be here awe day so to one and all in chat and on my an our friends list we say thanks for being there and supporting us when needed , having good laughs and lots of play hehe . looking forward to many more nites of laughs an socials and to meeting many more new an old friends

sioux xxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

well folks im new well fairly new 2 the swinging scene Everyone ive met has been so nice well bren espescially ya wee scone and u know what i mean bren thanks for the night u rescued me and gave me so good advice.All the peeps who have talked to me and also a wee special thanks to mr and mrs grid.But honestly yer all smashing to know.Hope to knows u all for a long time to comexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This really is a difficult one, I like to think that those who touch my heart are as family to me and if they have then they know without me saying, I'd go the extra mile and do anything for them.

Others are those who took a newbie swinger under their wings showed me the pleasures and pit-falls and are still there for me.

Then there are the newbies I have watched and helped to flourish and grow, not just as swingers but people, and watched them gain in self confidence and self respect with every step they have taken.

So to each and every one of my FAB friends can I say thank you and to those who have specially mentioned me in this thread, you made me cry tears of happiness with your words and knowing that's how you feel about me.

Laine xxxxxxxx

well appart from ash it has 2 be my adopted maw titti lol

have made loads of great friends on here but have 1 close to my heart as i can tell her anything and her me and it`s me petal love her loads.xxxxx

For us it has to be Laine as two words come to mind and they are "Class Act" also Grid and Cuddly who ive had the pleasure of knowing for 20 yrs. Cumplay and Stallion who are some of the nicest people we know and of course View who was one of the first people to welcome us. There are so many great people on here it would take too long to name them all.

clydebank

"well folks im new well fairly new 2 the swinging scene Everyone ive met has been so nice well bren espescially ya wee scone and u know what i mean bren thanks for the night u rescued me and gave me so good advice.All the peeps who have talked to me and also a wee special thanks to mr and mrs grid.But honestly yer all smashing to know.Hope to knows u all for a long time to comexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

awwwwwwwwwwww ty babes thats so sweet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clydebank

"So many great people,so here's our wee list-lol

Bren-mad!

Stunna-Love her to bits.

Lins-sexy as ....

Str8Bi-lovely people

"

awwwwwwwwwwwwww ty babes for loving me soooooooooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcos i love you both bk too this much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clydebank

"

pick me pick me ya wee fud lol love yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh bren you know i was thinking of you as one of my favs and i didnae huv to type it to let you know that over the years we have had some right laughs,i know whit ever i fire at you will just come bouncing right back even cheekier

as i said there`s many folks i`ve met over the years that press my buttons as favorites each one in a different way but collectively all favorites of mine

to name a few in no particular order

bren ( mental,known each other since day one but disnay mean i like her lol )

dave & ronnie ( mental and deffo pals for life )

ellie ( mental and very sexy )

tempnbunk ( good pals since day one and bunk shares my sense of humour,the sick wan lol )

sunni & nibs ( good pals and one the first cpls we knew in this scene,gave good advice to us and welcomed us into the community )

cj ( throws ace parties,good pal oh and is deffo mental lol )

saucys ( good pals since we started this )

mids ( mental and i miss her banter )

donnanrich ( good pals fae doon south )

iananddi ( good pals,bringer of sweeties and ian deffo mental and deffo gay lol )

scots2 ( mental and the only bloke i see eye to eye with lol )

hornyscots ( good pals and sexy as fook )

jenniferwhite ( good pal even if his cock is bigger than mine or so she thinks lol oh and hus to be mental to dress as a wuman lol )

hedonistsatplay ( good pals of oors fae brittany and our holidays to hedonism companions )

view ( since day one years ago been pals first spoke in chat when he joined SH as viewmont before the shortened version we know of now, we have always got on like a house on fire,he`s mental with a wicked streak but dependable and trustworthy with a kind heart so deffo on my fav list even if he is a wullie woofter lol )

stunna ( ma wee poison dwarf,thinks she can bust ma baws but she canny run fast enough lol bit like bren has a black eye problem when trying,can bounce banter aff her easily )

siouxwan ( aka gokwan,another i can chuck a barrel load of cheek at and get away with it lol )

moocherntiger ( good pals,reliable and friendly )

playncum ( good pals,reliable and friendly & organiser of cracking socials )

hernhim ( the wan with the baldy heed lol,another who shares my sense o humour )

str8bifun ( sexy as fook,talks funny lol,and mr shares my sense of humour )

ok i give up as there`s loads loads more so now you see why i couldnay fookin pick wan ffs u happy noooooooooo lol

but the best of them all

MRS HEDO for being my best buddy even when i`m a complete arse to live with xxxx"

hahahahaha good job i was on that list first or i would have come found ya and shagged yer wee dick off ya you fud love you both sooooooooooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *ashmira2008Woman  over a year ago

renfrew

gotta be bren as she introduced me to this site - luv u 4 that bren xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clydebank

"We have been really lucky with the people we have met on fab with some of them gonna defo be friends for life.

Bren is nuts and a great laugh with a heart of gold!

Cunningbutshy, a lovely couple and good friends that happen to be very sexy!!!

Fifelass, is a wee gem and a bit mad like Lusty (probably cos we`re the same age ie YOUNG).

These are just a few who we`ve made good friends with but as we talk to new peeps all the time we know we are gonna make loads of new friends and that is why we love fabswingers!!!"

how come all thinks im a maddie i wonder what gives them thoughts like that about me pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i should get a queens hat for being a maddie pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove you both and yes we shall be mates for ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clydebank

"gotta be bren as she introduced me to this site - luv u 4 that bren xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww babes ty i love ya too missing ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clydebank

"ONE ! cripes i have a few really good an close friends on fab since i joined.

dont think it would be fair to say jist one of them

sublime69 as she let me rite in to her family life and so much more , luv this lass tae bits .

rescue as he a family friend also an luv him tae bits .

laine .. one sexi woman and a good laugh to be with , always there to for friends x

view .. one hell of a guy who has utmost respect for everyone from new to old friends an always there no matter whats going on in his life .

brennie .... woman as mad as myself an loadsa fun .

foxilady ... really close friends and we been thru a lot together ..

hedocpl.... Mrs H .. cant fault this hunni as she is kind caring an very lovable and cud yap with her all day .

but Mr H ..... keeps jumpin in lol and his humour is next to none lol witty and amusing ...

both make u so welcome at parties or socials as well.

tands .. this cple are fantastic an for all scott needs to see me boobs tae keep him goin lol always a joy to be in their company.

hornyhoops... dm an lee are a scream to be with and i enjoy the company and laughs (nae celtic kilts tho lol )

play n cum luv this cple to nits as was one of the first people to start taling to me on site an have been friends ever since .always a pleasure.

loads of others also but hell id be here awe day so to one and all in chat and on my an our friends list we say thanks for being there and supporting us when needed , having good laughs and lots of play hehe . looking forward to many more nites of laughs an socials and to meeting many more new an old friends

sioux xxxx

"

ty sioux babes you are as mad as me they all think ive lost it pmsl im sane honest xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bren you lot never had it to lose it!!! lmao xxxxx

clydebank

"Bren you lot never had it to lose it!!! lmao xxxxx "

pmsl laine glad i wasnt on yer list lol or i wud be getting a complex here lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I never named names tho Bren ;¬)

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Has got to be Fife_Cpl for me!

Mrs Fife is always there with that sexy smile that’s enough to cheer up anyone’s day and Mr Fife you’re not too bad yourself mate and you take some great bra pics lol

"well appart from ash it has 2 be my adopted maw titti lol"

awww ma boy am fillin up here son lol

you will always be ma wee laddie xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my 2 closest on here are

fem ~~ foxilady a really good friend and sister now

male ~~ mr bags ma darlin fae honeybags he's my no2 rock (after hubby), he's always been there for me

love ya's to bits xxxxxx

i love everyone...

laine shes amazing and great company and always there to help.

sexyedinguy amazing man need i say more.

fifeguy79 always there a wee sweetie and sometimes funny.

gary sooooo funny and caring

tajandjay lovely kind couple and emm wow!!!

_tinginurtail my morning wake up call everyday and late nite chats.

fred and wilma. wilma so nice funny and chatty, fred love ur robot dancing

steve and jo, great people with a heart o gold xx

scorpio75 my sis flirty carin funny and sexy

theres more and everyone know knows me knows i care even if i havent mentioned them as im not allowed to take up the whole page ( this covers myself lol)

Thanks Sassy hun we love you to bits also, very genuine and a lovely person.

We have met lots of people on here and i have to say not a bad one amongst them...so i could say everyone we have met or.. look at our friends list, they are the special ones on this site and in some cases in our life. Thanks to everyone we can call our friends xx

This one forum post has made the cockles of my heart glow reading through it...

after all the other forum posts bleating on about bitching and backbiting and cliques and malicious gossips.....

this truly reinforces what swinging and friendships made are all about......

feeling the love people xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"This one forum post has made the cockles of my heart glow reading through it...

after all the other forum posts bleating on about bitching and backbiting and cliques and malicious gossips.....

this truly reinforces what swinging and friendships made are all about......

feeling the love people xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I've never properly met you Laine,but during chat in chatroom, a super warmth. fairness, humility and understanding of all folks leaps out at me every time,

ty, T xx

well i just luv ya all mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

I feel very lucky and priviledged too have met and made so many fantastic friends on here.

for me the extra special ones are :-

titti - love her to bits just like a sis now, always there for me no matter what and her boobie hugs are great

sioux - very special friend been there for me and her teacakes and cherry are mmmmmmm

laine - feel very lucky to be able to call her a friend, genuine, funny and beautiful lady mwahhhhhhhhh hun

bren - always makes me laugh and keeps me going, lovely bubbly lady with a beautiful emmmmmm............smile lol

bandit - extra special friend and lover, he always makes me feel special and is there for me always, ty so much hunni mwahhhhhhhhhhh

Big hugs n kisses too everyone else i have had the pleasure of meeting and chat too in the room mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

foxi

xxx

Forgot to mention a special guy who has become a very gd friend to both stallion and myself STINGINURTAIL XXXXXX luvs ya babes xxxxx

By *TINGinurTAILMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

aww ty jaqs , and fifelass , my favs r jaqs , fifelass , mrs fife and the list goes on as my ever expanding hareem grows lol tc and ty ma bitches lol Sting xxxx

By *TINGinurTAILMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

forgot to mention ma pimp , taj xxx all the ladies in ma hareem r gems iand i love u all xxxxx

MMMMmmmmmmm this biatch wants u lol

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

clydebank

"I feel very lucky and priviledged too have met and made so many fantastic friends on here.

for me the extra special ones are :-

titti - love her to bits just like a sis now, always there for me no matter what and her boobie hugs are great

sioux - very special friend been there for me and her teacakes and cherry are mmmmmmm

laine - feel very lucky to be able to call her a friend, genuine, funny and beautiful lady mwahhhhhhhhh hun

bren - always makes me laugh and keeps me going, lovely bubbly lady with a beautiful emmmmmm............smile lol

bandit - extra special friend and lover, he always makes me feel special and is there for me always, ty so much hunni mwahhhhhhhhhhh

Big hugs n kisses too everyone else i have had the pleasure of meeting and chat too in the room mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

foxi

xxx

"

OI FOXI WHATS WITH THE BIG !!!! SMILE DONT YOU MEAN MY TITS FFS PMSL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Phhhwwwwwoooooooaaaaarrrrrrrrrr !!!!

when we all getting together for a massive fuckfest then???

had to add another couple to this list

LUSTYNBUSTY hope to stay very gd friends xxxx

i(kaz) would have to say lusty and busty are good friends, especially lusty as we have alot in common and he knows what i mean we have made a few good friends but always on the look out for some more..

and bren ofcourse.. coz otherwise i wudnt let her raid my wardrobe :P

well i suppose ill have to answer my own question eh lol

my ultimate fave fabs are

fifelass

scorpio75

joosipussi

all amazing in there own wee way

» Add a new message to this topic