FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > blocking

blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that some members block other's when they have not even contacted them?or have no intention of contacting them??? stwange, but twue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of people have single guys blocked by default. Same with people who aren't verified and new users. They're message filter options.

ppl block others for different reasons...best to just acquire a thick skin and forget bout it....jst for the records we too have been blocked so happens to the best of us ....as it turns out we were ment to be "docked" and were "blocked" in error but u get the drift

we noticed we have been blocked by two users on fab that we have never spoken to, or saw that they have looked at our profile. We have only spoken to one user who we all didnt really get on but even with that we havent blocked each other and can still exchange pleasent emails with,

yep its strange, makes us wonder what on earth we might have done, but then thats peoples choice to do so, and who are we to ask why..?

great post though xx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well i dont know about the blocking feature on here ,i want a tazer feature hehee!!! maybe that would make some of the guys be alil more respectful when messaging lol

yea i know wat u mean foxbear im block by a fem whom ive never contacted nor do i wish 2 so yes it go's on in here

think everyone has their own reasons.we get too many msgs from guys so we have blocked them from contacting us which is a tad sad but hey ho when it calms down we,l unblock again.only blocked 2 folks and thats cause they wouldnt take no for an answer soz

is this a thread about cockblocking?

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"yea i know wat u mean foxbear im block by a fem whom ive never contacted nor do i wish 2 so yes it go's on in here "

How do you find out you're blocked by someone unless you try to contact them?

Only time I block, is when fellow men are wanking while watching my cam, I mean come on fellas, at least have the decency to turn your own cam off first, lol.....wouldn't mind, but am I really worth wanking over, lmao

"yea i know wat u mean foxbear im block by a fem whom ive never contacted nor do i wish 2 so yes it go's on in here

How do you find out you're blocked by someone unless you try to contact them?"

You aren't able to view a person's profile anymore if they've blocked you.

i only block people that piss me off lol

By *_jkCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Oops but I keep blocking peeps by accident cause i go to dock them...although this may have something to do with the wine...takes me a while to find out too!

Sorry to those Ive accidently went to prev and the buttons have been too close together..

Think ill go to pervsavers

Jx

» Add a new message to this topic