FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > NO CAM ? NO CHAT?

NO CAM ? NO CHAT?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

What is it with guys in chat? if ur not on cam they ignore u then the min u switch ur cam on they all wanna chat all of a sudden ?

HMMMMMmmmmmmm simple minds eh ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

simple indeed !!! who knows maybe they really not interested in talking only perving ? i think they prob see women as sex objects and not people , therefore they only interested when there is something to see .

so true hun

you get guys mailing you "hey would really love to chat with you", but when they come into chat room they ignore you and go to someome on cam

well titti there not worth chatting to then babe.

same as the folk thats watch your cam all night and dont utter a single word? strange lol

"so true hun

you get guys mailing you "hey would really love to chat with you", but when they come into chat room they ignore you and go to someome on cam"

yep so true titti hun getting just a little annoyed by it all just goes to prove men really r ruled by visualisation instead of the mystery of anything else defo ruled by their dicks

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"What is it with guys in chat? if ur not on cam they ignore u then the min u switch ur cam on they all wanna chat all of a sudden ?

HMMMMMmmmmmmm simple minds eh ?"

It's probably just that when a woman has her cam on you can at least be sure it's a woman there and not a guy masquerading as one.

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

Ah thats what i'm doing wrong, need to switch the cam on even to get a fecking aknowledgement or change my sex mmm, its full of ignorant feckers and of course all the other lovely peeps - rant over

well if u are single and a male if sent a message u dont not a reply back and i dont blame them if there ask to see u on cam who know u could be a male. noo if u are a female single them u get all the replys u could ask for . think i need to say i am a cpl then may get some replys lol

and how do we know we chatting to guys and say who thay are

not all guys go on cam

i do if someone ask to go on cam i will show, so they know who there are talking too.

Have to agree Cum found that happens lots in the room. We never even look at a cam without asking first, yet when you have cam on half of the peeps looking dont even chat.

I chat to anyone

Its a chatroom

I do sometimes view cams too,

but thats why they R on ?

They want to be viewed ?

I hope Iv never ignored anyone

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

have to admit i only look at cams if im having a laff wi someone or in hoopys case tae listen to her banging choons lol.

as far as the window lickers who direct are concerned ...block em....simple answer.....

well why mail us in the first place and ask to chat if they don't think we real

"have to admit i only look at cams if im having a laff wi someone or in hoopys case tae listen to her banging choons lol.

as far as the window lickers who direct are concerned ...block em....simple answer..... "

and here was me thinking you were admiring my beauty!!

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

sorry that aswell lol......altho ur singing leaves alot to be desired !!

i get it the other way round, ive no public pics o my face but get the hi fancy a shag, or the wow love ur profile we need to hook up.. then i put ma cam on and they all run!!!!

"well if u are single and a male if sent a message u dont not a reply back and i dont blame them if there ask to see u on cam who know u could be a male. noo if u are a female single them u get all the replys u could ask for . think i need to say i am a cpl then may get some replys lol"

it takes two secs for a quick glance of profile to c ive been verified as ganuine simple as no excuses

I chat to a lovely vanilla friend on the "other chat-internet facility",she is pretty etc, but i ask her to not bother with cam as it distracts from our chatting/conversation, nice to know she is there etc, but i would never ask her to cam for sake of just a look-see.

T xx

I'm sorry, but having tried to get involved in the chatroom I can see why folk opt to view cams.

Considering the speed at which the room moves I fail to see how folk can have a conversation!!

Sorry!

we feel it too,

if we are on cam we get some amount of attention, from couples, girls and guys.

however, when the cam is off, we get the hi-fives when we first come into the chatroom which is cool, but then nothing after that. Recently, we have kept the cam off just as a principle

I chat away to peeps in the room and am happy to put my cam on, usually for a laugh while watching others on cam, always my face and shoulders on view, but get so disheartened when asked to show my tits or more, it's a way and means of me showing I am a genuine single female and having a laugh with pals, but sometimes it feels like I'm a whore in a window in Amsterdam with what some ppl say or ask... usually in whispers cos they know they will be banned if its in the chat for all to see what they say xxxxx

"I'm sorry, but having tried to get involved in the chatroom I can see why folk opt to view cams.

Considering the speed at which the room moves I fail to see how folk can have a conversation!!

Sorry!

yes i know the chat room get busy at times but im talking guys being in the room jumping from cam to cam and not so much as a hello to u ..... then u switch ur cam on and all of a sudden they all wanna chat

"

By *ocky669Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

i must admit i do watch a few cams but i always ask if they mind me watching and even when the friends i know arnt camming its nice to chat with them I think some guys think its just a peep show to have a wank too instead of a horny friends network

» Add a new message to this topic