FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Copied Profile

Copied Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So someone copied my profile info verbatim, not naming any names or pointing fingers (wacekplacek73 )

Imitation really is the most sincere form of flattery but just a heads up to other folk. I've reported to admin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I've noticed phrases from ours copied into other people's profiles but it doesn't bother me. Reporting to admin was the right idea but by posting here all you've done is earn yourself a forum ban

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So someone copied my profile info verbatim, not naming any names or pointing fingers (wacekplacek73 )

Imitation really is the most sincere form of flattery but just a heads up to other folk. I've reported to admin "

I had this too a few years ago word for word just like yours was .

Take it as a compliment

"So someone copied my profile info verbatim, not naming any names or pointing fingers (wacekplacek73 )

Imitation really is the most sincere form of flattery but just a heads up to other folk. I've reported to admin I had this too a few years ago word for word just like yours was .

Take it as a compliment "

Oh I have taken it as a compliment but when you can't write a single line about yourself and you're setting up meets under the pretext of what I wrote almost serving as a warning.

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Someone that fabbed my pictures on my couples and single profile then went and copied the males half profile word for word, when I pointed this out I got called fat, reported to admin and he changed his profile, I then blocked him

"Someone that fabbed my pictures on my couples and single profile then went and copied the males half profile word for word, when I pointed this out I got called fat, reported to admin and he changed his profile, I then blocked him "

Fat?! He must have also been blind then too

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Hah, I knew I'd seen that profile text elsewhere! What a chancer!

Inverness

"Someone that fabbed my pictures on my couples and single profile then went and copied the males half profile word for word, when I pointed this out I got called fat, reported to admin and he changed his profile, I then blocked him

Fat?! He must have also been blind then too "

I'm by no means skinny he said other harsh things to, I think he left the site

"Someone that fabbed my pictures on my couples and single profile then went and copied the males half profile word for word, when I pointed this out I got called fat, reported to admin and he changed his profile, I then blocked him

Fat?! He must have also been blind then too

I'm by no means skinny he said other harsh things to, I think he left the site "

As he should. No need to be a rude prick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or maybe you copied him.......

how did you find out

Can't get over the cheek of that! I'd take it as a compliment too although I'd still be raging.

I think some people employ profile writers as I've noticed members with word perfect very erudite profiles who somehow find it impossible to write a single one line forum post coherently. Coincidence...you decide! Lol

"Can't get over the cheek of that! I'd take it as a compliment too although I'd still be raging.

I think some people employ profile writers as I've noticed members with word perfect very erudite profiles who somehow find it impossible to write a single one line forum post coherently. Coincidence...you decide! Lol "

I will admit to helping a guy write a profile, he knew what he wanted to say though just not how to put it into words. Thankfully hes more than adequate in message writing!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

he's bagged himself a ffm meet!

I don't copy or would never copy anyone else, that's why mines is shit plus I'd need to pay someone to copy mine

"how did you find out "

A friend on here messaged me then sent me screen shots of the profile. I was a bit surprised haha

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

He is polish. He has written his profile well. Lols

"Someone that fabbed my pictures on my couples and single profile then went and copied the males half profile word for word, when I pointed this out I got called fat, reported to admin and he changed his profile, I then blocked him "

Wait wait wait, pull the handbrake!

There's a singles profile? Username please! I'm away to perv.....on him

Inverness

Wait wait wait, pull the handbrake!

There's a singles profile? Username please! I'm away to perv.....on him "

We both hid our profiles and only using the couples profile now, I'll tell him your wanting a peek though

must admit, I copied 5 lines of my profile, wonder if you can guess which ones

do I feel guilty not at all

after all, this is the dawning of the age of A---------------

Had that happen with me twice...Not naming any of the people but I guess I am flattered

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Just been informed by someone that's bloke has copied my profile text word for word. Can't block him, because he's obviously blocked me.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Just been informed by someone that a bloke has copied my profile text word for word.

Can't block him, because he's obviously blocked me.

Think you can still block back - all you have to do is to into Block List then type the user name in the wee box - the profile should then show as blocked... ah think

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Think you can still block back - all you have to do is to into Block List then type the user name in the wee box - the profile should then show as blocked... ah think "
cant be done on mobile though

"Think you can still block back - all you have to do is to into Block List then type the user name in the wee box - the profile should then show as blocked... ah think cant be done on mobile though "

Noted Mr Cubes ta

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Think you can still block back - all you have to do is to into Block List then type the user name in the wee box - the profile should then show as blocked... ah think cant be done on mobile though "

You can if you can see his profile on a forum post or if you can see his verification on someone's profile. I only ever use my phone.

R

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just been informed by someone that a bloke has copied my profile text word for word.

Can't block him, because he's obviously blocked me. "

Maybe take it as a compliment? He might think highly of your profile if it's just your text & not pics?

R

» Add a new message to this topic