FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Masquerade Ball - Clothing Chat

Masquerade Ball - Clothing Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Figure us ladies and guys could do with somewhere to discuss the clothes etc for this event, and rather than hijack the Ball thread, we could chat here!

So Ladies, Guys, we all organised for this? Any good shops, any reccommendations, useful shops etc to get stuff? Put it all here!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Figure us ladies and guys could do with somewhere to discuss the clothes etc for this event, and rather than hijack the Ball thread, we could chat here!

So Ladies, Guys, we all organised for this? Any good shops, any reccommendations, useful shops etc to get stuff? Put it all here!"

good idea haha

[Removed by poster at 17/07/11 22:56:48]

im all organised just waiting on dress coming and hoping it fits just shoes and bag to get when i see what heel height i need,also need a bag large enough to carry my wee pressie for steve

"im all organised just waiting on dress coming and hoping it fits just shoes and bag to get when i see what heel height i need,also need a bag large enough to carry my wee pressie for steve "

tee hee

",also need a bag large enough to carry my wee pressie for steve "

Runs.... runs VERY VERY quickly.....

To a dark corner....

",also need a bag large enough to carry my wee pressie for steve

Runs.... runs VERY VERY quickly.....

To a dark corner...."

hey i can be nice you know i never said it was a bad pressie ,i think you may just like it

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So are we doing full on ball gowns or would an evening dress suffice?!

ball gown really not me atall...i am going for a more burlesque look

Edinburgh

"ball gown really not me atall...i am going for a more burlesque look "

Good work... I suspect we'll do the same!

I am going to research!

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"So are we doing full on ball gowns or would an evening dress suffice?! "

aww now i'm going to have rethink!

God knows what Pip's wearing though! lol! xx

Im doing a floor length frock. Not a 'ball gown'.

But that might change...

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"ball gown really not me atall...i am going for a more burlesque look "

I started looking at that side, but think I've found what I want. Hitting the gothic and alternative shops just shortly

xAx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

im wearing a dress where you go o to see about a mask preferably one i can wear with my glasses or i will be groping my way about all nght

Edinburgh

"So are we doing full on ball gowns or would an evening dress suffice?!

God knows what Pip's wearing though! lol! xx"

Disappointing Tom... I'm expecting frills and stuff!

Paisley

Disappointing Tom... I'm expecting frills and stuff! "

If we get the chanve "We'd" love to give you a "Frill" or two!

Mr J's tux all sorted, I don't do long dresses too little, but have also been looking at burlesque style xx As for masks there are loads of sites to pick from xx

full length gown for me cant wait til it arrives! i had to choose one before i went nuts and bought about twenty lol theres so many beautiful dresses out there! x

glasgow

what sites ms g im thnking of burlesque myself

Edinburgh

Disappointing Tom... I'm expecting frills and stuff!

If we get the chanve "We'd" love to give you a "Frill" or two! "

Hahaha! That proper made me laugh!

Edinburgh

"im wearing a dress where you go o to see about a mask preferably one i can wear with my glasses or i will be groping my way about all nght "

If you google masquerade masks you'll see there are some that have a little stick thing that you hold so they're not actually attached but you hold it over your face. Then you could wear your specs too.

Ha Heather.

You groping yer way about.....it's never stopped ye before! lol

Jx

Someone mention groping?

aw thought it was a long dress affair burlesque is short lol xx

masquerade wear comes in many forms.... its however u interpret it....google it....loads of styles....

dunblane, stirling

"im wearing a dress where you go o to see about a mask preferably one i can wear with my glasses or i will be groping my way about all nght "

I sent you a link, let me know if it works.

xAx

Burlesque works for me.....For me not on me!!! lol Oh wait...Maybe I could pull that look off!!!

Ball gown just sooo ain't me they ain'tade for short asses lol long length things make me look even shorter than I am .

Lots r going for the full ballgown look thou

Seems a lot of men also going for the tux ooeerrrr

Not many men getting involved in this thread... come on guys - input! Whats the eye candy for us ladies wearing?

glasgow

hey rabbit just raid your mail on here there nuffin better than a good grope .You wearin kilt again/lookin forward to this social gonna go out and look at dresses this weekend

Edinburgh

I'm going with an evening dress... and I'm loving men in a tux... hot hot hot!

I am thinking of wearing a Tux...G

I'm too short for a full lengh dress lol. Have a lovely evening dress though which is knee lengh...Thinking about maybe gloves aswell and some serious sparkle in the jewellery front xxx

Edinburgh

I love that everyone is making an effort to posh up! I never get the chance to do proper posh so I'm chuffed that I get the chance to wear my posh frock!

By *alakMan  over a year ago

Milan

Baroque shirt and venetian mask for me... dark colour

I've got a full length dress on its way...hope it fits, last one I bought didn't. I think I'm needing to diet.

"I've got a full length dress on its way...hope it fits, last one I bought didn't. I think I'm needing to diet. "

Diet ... Jesus we wouldn't be able see u if u went on a diet lol....

"I've got a full length dress on its way...hope it fits, last one I bought didn't. I think I'm needing to diet.

Diet ... Jesus we wouldn't be able see u if u went on a diet lol...."

I've cut right down on the smoking and have been eating more.... I resemble a barrel balanced on two pipe-cleaners.

"I've got a full length dress on its way...hope it fits, last one I bought didn't. I think I'm needing to diet.

Diet ... Jesus we wouldn't be able see u if u went on a diet lol....

I've cut right down on the smoking and have been eating more.... I resemble a barrel balanced on two pipe-cleaners. "

I now have the strangest vision of u in my head lol

dunblane, stirling

"I'm too short for a full lengh dress lol. Have a lovely evening dress though which is knee lengh...Thinking about maybe gloves aswell and some serious sparkle in the jewellery front xxx"

Ball gowns are ok for short arses if they're cut right. I'm only 5'1" an I have a lovely full length gown. It's just below my knees at the front but tapers down to full length at the back which makes it classified as 'ball gown'. I know what u mean though, i tend to go for cocktail dresses instead.

xAx

Right ladies - i have been on my wee 'reccie' roond Byres Road and other places. Have a wee list compiled of places i have been and seen stuff rather than just heard about stuff. So if anyone wants to know where to get masks, gloves, frocks etc, gimme a shout and i can mail you.

Yes plz Miss

Shops, "Theglasgowvintage" or watermelon, think they both have websites, glasgowvintage is on great western rd.

"Right ladies - i have been on my wee 'reccie' roond Byres Road and other places. Have a wee list compiled of places i have been and seen stuff rather than just heard about stuff. So if anyone wants to know where to get masks, gloves, frocks etc, gimme a shout and i can mail you."

Pm me some pls x

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

i think you're all forgetting it's a masquerade [ BALL ] that it was advertised as, and now it's gone to burlesque and goth and cocktail dresses.

If the men are going to go in suits and tuxedo's why aren't the ladies keeping to the ball theme ?

"i think you're all forgetting it's a masquerade [ BALL ] that it was advertised as, and now it's gone to burlesque and goth and cocktail dresses.

If the men are going to go in suits and tuxedo's why aren't the ladies keeping to the ball theme ?

"

im with you _tunna ,ordered a ball gown and gutted that others are opting for diffrent as im not the ball gown type but thought being a ball that this was required you get denim in goth so if guys have to be dressed the ladies should make the effort to

If u google masquerade ... U will see that masquerade wear is versatile ... Doesn't mean a full ballgown... Everyone is unique everyone has a different style .... So we will leave ot up to each individual to put their style into masquerade wear ....

"If u google masquerade ... U will see that masquerade wear is versatile ... Doesn't mean a full ballgown... Everyone is unique everyone has a different style .... So we will leave ot up to each individual to put their style into masquerade wear .... "

sure thats cool but it has no jeans for men yet this is also in maquerade dress for the ladys so its a bit unfair as less wear for the gents isnt it?

I don't suit full length that's the only reason i'm not wearing a ball gown as such

i dont either and prefer short ,was brought up in a convo about a denim goth dress its all about fairs fair not all guys wear suits and prefer jeans surely there has to be a line drawn somewhere as i could wear jeans with hot boots and corset n gloves still fits into the theme just dressed down a little

The venue does not allow jeans...

Also, we realise that people's funds may not allow them to buy new dresses or suits etc so as long as they are smart and have a masquerade mask on then they can interpret it as they wish.

It will be good to see the ladies in ball gowns and the gents in tux's etc but if people can't afford that then I'm sure they can use their imagination on suitable dress

My dress is still dressy if that makes sense just not full length....saves buying one that needs 5inches cut off it lol....I'm a short arse I do think maybe needs to be rules...ie no demin...no bum length skirts etc xxx

We have put a lot off effort into this as far as we are concerned we want the whole night to be a bit different .... As long as no denim then it's up yo each person how they interpret the theme ....

No mask no entry

No denim

I have a gallus mask xx

glasgow

That might be a bit better because ppl might be finding it hard to get the right clothes to wear. So basically enythings allowed as long as no denim.

If people use google and look for masquerade balls, clothing and pictures you will see the dress takes on many forms, from formal ball gowns to sexy basques and lace etc. Your interpretation of it is up to you so you look and feel great in your chosen dress.

Oh, and it's probably best to leave the pettiness with others out of the forums

S. Xx

"That might be a bit better because ppl might be finding it hard to get the right clothes to wear. So basically enythings allowed as long as no denim. "

Are you coming along Mags?

i got my dress today and im not sure if im wearing it its not how i thought it would be lol i'm too tall for it i think. was loving the floor length idea too! grr

glasgow

"That might be a bit better because ppl might be finding it hard to get the right clothes to wear. So basically enythings allowed as long as no denim.

Are you coming along Mags?"

yea steve..laines got tickets for both

of us xx

"If people use google and look for masquerade balls, clothing and pictures you will see the dress takes on many forms, from formal ball gowns to sexy basques and lace etc. Your interpretation of it is up to you so you look and feel great in your chosen dress.

S. Xx"

Steve in a sexy basque....Yas

[Removed by poster at 23/07/11 19:58:50]

"If people use google and look for masquerade balls, clothing and pictures you will see the dress takes on many forms, from formal ball gowns to sexy basques and lace etc. Your interpretation of it is up to you so you look and feel great in your chosen dress.

Dont think the world is ready for that ... Might try it in private thou shhhh lol x

S. Xx

Steve in a sexy basque....Yas "

In Glasgow lots of nice vintage shops in Byres Road...

Vintage Guru (vintageguru dot co dot uk but properly ) have all sorts off yummy dresses in, and the boss has bought new stock for it that may be for their couture line... waiting for a message when that comes in...

a place called circavintage in ruthven lane opposite hillhead subway has gorgeous frocks as does start starry night in the ashton lane (same lane really)

Catherines of Partick were very helpful. Dumbarton road. Gorgeous frocks in the sale there. Q fashions also in Dumbarton Road had frocks starting from £39.99 in the sale. Hellfire and Osiris in Queen Street, in Glasgow have masks. Hellfires collection is smaller. Osiris also has long length gloves.

TK Maxx Sauchiehall Street and Argyle Street have long longth frocks - sauchiehall street has a bigger range though.

Another great tip is quality charity shops sometimes have some after graduations....

Paisley

Heading up West End tomorrow (Sat) for a mooch around and see if we can pick up a nice outfit. Fingers crossed.

...If anyone else is around and fancies meeting up for a drink or lunch, drop us a message.;-) xx

had a change of mind and now going to order an evening dress/ball gown....its lush....

i seen a ball gown too , just gotta wait a few weeks n hope i can afford it argggggggg

Anyone else going for the period look?

Specs and a mask hmmmm what to do...

"Anyone else going for the period look?" Seems a bit strange going as a tampon!!

Mr Ben's and the corset speciality shop next door, just behing the trongate have brilliant stuff.

Any men going in a kilt?? I am considering it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah, now if there were lots of kilts involved it could be a good night

Ok, you've talked me into it.

Theres a few going in kilts so I hear

dunblane, stirling

"Specs and a mask hmmmm what to do... "

I found a really good site for Heather, cant find the link, but they specialised in making masks to be worn over glasses - they were made of softer material and/or lace, they looked really nice.

xAx

glasgow

tom pip did u get anything nice and declanamie did u find thatsight if ucant send it on here i will pm u mt msn address or mobile number

Paisley

Heather...tramped around the West end all afternoon!! Catherines of Partick had lovely dresses (but a bit on the expensive side!) across the road Q fashions had some beautiful dresses from £30!!! instead of the £300 @ Catherines!!

Ended in TK Max @ Linwood they have a great selection although its a lottery for sizes! Got 3 short dressy dresses! I'm too wee for full length. One going back, keeping 2!! BUT still not sure of what to wear on the night!! grrrrr!!!

I did the west end trek. I gonna decide what to get after my holiday. See what suits me with a suntan hopefully!

dunblane, stirling

"declanamie did u find thatsight if ucant send it on here i will pm u mt msn address or mobile number"

venetianmasquerademasks with the .co.uk at the end (sorry if that's not allowed - wasn't sure)

in the column on the left there's a bit for glasses.

went round glasgow today, saw loads of the stuff i'd been looking at online and decided to buy... none of it

xAx

So wots the dress code then full lenght evening gowns, or would evening dress be enough.

Does the male have to be in a tux or something?

FEMALES..... ballgown...evening dress or something appropriate to go with the theme.

MALES.... shirt n trousers, kilts, tux, suit etc.

No denim...no trainers and nothing inappropriate ie yer ass hanging out lol

Paisley

" and nothing inappropriate ie yer ass hanging out lol

"

AWWWWWWWWW! xxx

Dress arrived today, very excited now!

Need to get all new accessories to go with it and can now pick my mask!

Really not sure what my Wife is going to wear though!

OK dress picked just need to order it....

who is going for a mask on a stick or whos going for a tie on type ??

well i'm going for the full james bond look lol tux bowtie patenshoes etc an time is wearing ...well i got no idea but sure she'll look amazing

Think it should be tie, surely nobody will hold up the stick all night, that will then mean half with masks and half without!

I wear specs so one with a stick would be easier... But then would probs get bored holding it hmmm

"I wear specs so one with a stick would be easier... But then would probs get bored holding it hmmm "

I have seen some that say for spectacle wearers!

"I wear specs so one with a stick would be easier... But then would probs get bored holding it hmmm

I have seen some that say for spectacle wearers!

"

dress ordered....now to order mask etc ...lets hope it fits lol

I still don't know whether to go for the tux or kilt??? Then it is traditional or leather kilt. OH decisions, decisions.

"I still don't know whether to go for the tux or kilt??? Then it is traditional or leather kilt. OH decisions, decisions. "

mix and match after all you can only look your best

burlesque look for me xxx

"OK dress picked just need to order it....

who is going for a mask on a stick or whos going for a tie on type ??"

Masks that come on the head-bandy thing are the easiest to wear and dance in. Any tie on masks I have I usually stitch a length of broad elastic to help it stay put. Never had one on a stick - they're beautiful, but I like my hands free.

Masks that come on the head-bandy thing are the easiest to wear and dance in. Any tie on masks I have I usually stitch a length of broad elastic to help it stay put. Never had one on a stick - they're beautiful, but I like my hands free. "

yup gonna get a tie on one or one with a band.....waiting on dress arriving first

im quite pleased, my new dress arrived today and its perfect for me now all i need is to decide on a mask and thats me sorted for the ball!

as theres still a long time to go, im willing to bet i change my mind about 5 times before it....

x

Same here, got the dress (second one) and trying to find a mask to match, seen hundreds but not settled on one.

May go with the brown paper bag option and draw on it!

Paisley

Masks that come on the head-bandy thing are the easiest to wear and dance in. Any tie on masks I have I usually stitch a length of broad elastic to help it stay put. Never had one on a stick - they're beautiful, but I like my hands free. "

Good Idea! you might need "Both" hands free! xxx

Dress arrived....it fits....dont even need it taken up.....mirracle lol

"i seen a ball gown too , just gotta wait a few weeks n hope i can afford it argggggggg"

just ordered my dress , wooohooooo

"i seen a ball gown too , just gotta wait a few weeks n hope i can afford it argggggggg

just ordered my dress , wooohooooo

woohoo !! I have mines and it fits thankgod !! Hope it fits !!

"

Do any of the dresses that you have all seen come in plus sizes? I'm really nervous about going as I don't think I will find anything suitable in a bigger size......

"Do any of the dresses that you have all seen come in plus sizes? I'm really nervous about going as I don't think I will find anything suitable in a bigger size...... "

on ebay yes.... do a search for your size thats what i done.....

Think i'm gonna give myself a couple of weeks before i get a dress, as i have bad sunburn on my neckline. Need to see whether i can wear a plunging neckline, or have to cover up.

phoe am plus size, will send you a private link for wher am getting my dress from

Got my mask today.......ermmm not sure what to think.....might look ok once the whole outfit has been put together lol

Ok, so far have dress, shoes, feather boa, gloves ordered but not arrived, still need bag and mask to complete outfit!

Hubby's Red suit arrived taken the trousers to be shortened, so think he just needs mask!

"Ok, so far have dress, shoes, feather boa, gloves ordered but not arrived, still need bag and mask to complete outfit!

Hubby's Red suit arrived taken the trousers to be shortened, so think he just needs mask!

"

Red wow !!

U sound mega organised

Paisley

Tom's Bow tie, cumberband, hanky..and silk scarf arrived yesterday in a colour to match my dress!

...BUT I still need shoes!!

"Tom's Bow tie, cumberband, hanky..and silk scarf arrived yesterday in a colour to match my dress!

...BUT I still need shoes!! "

Love it how us woman always need new heels... I am wearing smallish heels for a change so will show how ickle I am lol

I've got the dress, the shrug, the gloves, the bag.... and I'm sure to find some shoes in my wardrobes to match. Still stuck on the mask though.... dress is a tricky colour to match or contrast with.

"I've got the dress, the shrug, the gloves, the bag.... and I'm sure to find some shoes in my wardrobes to match. Still stuck on the mask though.... dress is a tricky colour to match or contrast with. "

Ohh wot colour ?

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

So are all the ladies wearing 'fancy dresses' I was thinking of just wearing a LBD - will I look out of place?

"So are all the ladies wearing 'fancy dresses' I was thinking of just wearing a LBD - will I look out of place? "

Theres a lot of ladies going for full length evening dresses/gowns.....so yes....its a great chance to really go for it.....

Ayr

oh well - will have a look and see what I can see then

"oh well - will have a look and see what I can see then "

try ebay.....lots of nice dresses

Ayr

ty will have a look - tho I do like a short dress better for teasing when crossing my legs lol

"ty will have a look - tho I do like a short dress better for teasing when crossing my legs lol "

really short dresses dont really go with the theme.....think most peeps r going for either long of knee lengh .....

Edinburgh

I bought a fabulous mask yesterday... there's a shop down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, just on the corner of Jeffrey Street... not pricey either! Winner!

I got my mask online.... kinda feel really wierd wearing it lol

"I bought a fabulous mask yesterday... there's a shop down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, just on the corner of Jeffrey Street... not pricey either! Winner! "

Oh could you give me details plz hun, wanna get a mask xx

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

Dress here, nice, but not stunning.. It fits tho...

Now got silver heels, clutch bag, jewllery..

So what else..

Seamed stockings? Shrug ? Opera gloves.. Fingered or fingerless?

Help!!!

Never done the ball thing as a t girl, so I'm a little lost.

So are there any other t girls going?

Paisley

"ty will have a look - tho I do like a short dress better for teasing when crossing my legs lol

really short dresses dont really go with the theme.....think most peeps r going for either long of knee lengh ....."

Panicking now!! I've gone for a shortish Cocktail/style dress just above my knee...as I am a shorty too!

I thought there was quite a mix of styles going, and NOT all long? Doh!

[Removed by poster at 24/08/11 10:53:40]

Long gloves are perfect for the full look

There's a few going for the above the knee look .... So don't stress.... Cocktail dresses are cool

The really short dress ie up the ass isn't really a masquerade ball kinda thing ... Well in my opinion

I am cocktail dress too, halterneck just above the knee, with netting at bottom, I am wearing long opera gloves and think it will look quite glam!

Like to show off my legs a bit, I have been working hard running to get them in shape so don't want all my hard work to go un-noticed!

il be glad when its social nite i keep buying different dresses one minute i like what i bought then i see some thing else lol

"I am cocktail dress too, halterneck just above the knee, with netting at bottom, I am wearing long opera gloves and think it will look quite glam!

Like to show off my legs a bit, I have been working hard running to get them in shape so don't want all my hard work to go un-noticed!"

lol sounds like mine minus the gloves lol auds lol xx

Still to get everything seen a dress online and ordered it but dont think it will go with theme of night, back to drawing board i guess..lol.xx

"I've got the dress, the shrug, the gloves, the bag.... and I'm sure to find some shoes in my wardrobes to match. Still stuck on the mask though.... dress is a tricky colour to match or contrast with.

Ohh wot colour ?"

It's iridescent.

Depending on the light it can look gunmetal grey/silver/gold/green/bronze!

I've got a green and gold sparkly mask if you need a borrow Laine

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

Try looking for an owl feather mask..

As my dress is burgundy, the mask has red feathers through it..

You should be able to get something silvery..

Edinburgh

"I bought a fabulous mask yesterday... there's a shop down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, just on the corner of Jeffrey Street... not pricey either! Winner!

Oh could you give me details plz hun, wanna get a mask xx"

It's called Hilary's Bazaar and its on the Royal Mile, just round from Jeffrey Street.

"I bought a fabulous mask yesterday... there's a shop down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, just on the corner of Jeffrey Street... not pricey either! Winner!

It's called Hilary's Bazaar and its on the Royal Mile, just round from Jeffrey Street. "

Ahhh your a gem so you are ,mwah.... just need to find it now when im back in Edinburgh xx

Ayr

"I am cocktail dress too, halterneck just above the knee, with netting at bottom, I am wearing long opera gloves and think it will look quite glam!

Like to show off my legs a bit, I have been working hard running to get them in shape so don't want all my hard work to go un-noticed!"

Quite right - dress I was think about is knee lenght - not up my ass lol

"Try looking for an owl feather mask..

As my dress is burgundy, the mask has red feathers through it..

You should be able to get something silvery.."

Thank you, got an idea peacock feathers may be just the trick. xxx

"I've got a green and gold sparkly mask if you need a borrow Laine"

Thanks so much lovely...going to customise one with peacock feathers... see how it looks xxx

It's called Hilary's Bazaar and its on the Royal Mile, just round from Jeffrey Street. "

Turns out I've been looking at this lady's shop on e-bay... definitely going to visit it now! xxx

hotel...booked

babysitter...booked

dress...sorted

jas outfit...sorted

masks...bought

new shoes...of course

tickets...paid

now all we need is the cpl to have some fun with ?? lol...

auds n jas xx

Has anyone had sex wearing there mask yet? I am sure Steve has made Jo wear it a couple of times hehehe G xx

"hotel...booked

babysitter...booked

dress...sorted

jas outfit...sorted

masks...bought

new shoes...of course

tickets...paid

auds n jas xx"

Way ahead of me. apartment booked dress ordered.... thats bout it..lol.xx

Paisley

"hotel...booked

babysitter...booked

dress...sorted

jas outfit...sorted

masks...bought

new shoes...of course

tickets...paid

auds n jas xx"

We're sure you'll have no problems in that department!

xxx

"Has anyone had sex wearing there mask yet? I am sure Steve has made Jo wear it a couple of times hehehe G xx"

excuse G....he is in his own little perverted.......lol

"Has anyone had sex wearing there mask yet? I am sure Steve has made Jo wear it a couple of times hehehe G xx"

Hmmmmm, more like one of your fantasys mate, lol

S.

Wearing a kilt, still to get a mask, going to be fun, not sure yet what to wear underneath

well if ur a true scotsman.u dont have to worry about that auds

woohoooooooooooooo my dress is here, and it fits

ive still not bought anything... am i worried? nope. Will find something i like probably the day before. Am i normal?

"woohoooooooooooooo my dress is here, and it fits"

good news..... 3 weeks n sat

I got a mask from Hillary's Bazaar in Edinburgh. Yay!

woohoo, heading there on Tuesday xx

Dress!!

Mask!! Gloves!!

All set to go !!

Cant wait !!!

A great nite for all , xxxxx

Just can't make up my mind on a mask, has anybody bought online?

Where from?

Just wondering if the masks that are £30-£40 will really be any better than the ones at £10.

Also how are you finding then for comfort?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Totally confused with it all!

HELP ME!

We bought a matching pair from the bay, £14 and they look good and fit well. We did look at hand made but for a one off event we thought they were rather expensive.

Ok all cool.... found shoes when sorting the bedroom......

changed my mind thou...... going for a mask on a stick......need to wear my specs.....

as for masks online.... we got our masks from online and we would say they were good quality for sure and speedy delivery....

some of the masks are on a head band and fit over specs

Does a painted-on mask count?

Paisley

"Does a painted-on mask count?"

Don't see why not! it's still a mask, and disguising your identity!

.....and no worries about securing it, or specs!

"Does a painted-on mask count?"

Painted masks are fine

Whats a "bullet bra"? Is it rather sexy, or something james bond-esque i should keep out the way of?

now have 2 dresses and cant decide aaaaaaaarggggggggggg

Edinburgh

"I got a mask from Hillary's Bazaar in Edinburgh. Yay! "

Hahahaha! I bet we all turn up in the same mask!!

"now have 2 dresses and cant decide aaaaaaaarggggggggggg"

get someone to decide for you.....lol easier......

remember peeps.... no mask no entry....

no trainers or denim.....

not long now tee hee...... glad rags at the ready

"now have 2 dresses and cant decide aaaaaaaarggggggggggg

get someone to decide for you.....lol easier......"

i am lol i have pics with both and making everyone vote

"now have 2 dresses and cant decide aaaaaaaarggggggggggg

get someone to decide for you.....lol easier......

i am lol i have pics with both and making everyone vote

"

good idea lol

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

And I still havent got anything to wear...arggghhh !!! ...HELP...lol xxxx

"And I still havent got anything to wear...arggghhh !!! ...HELP...lol xxxx"

You know you only have to ask Muppet and Legs for one of their creations! LOL

Ayr

Well neither have I

So just going to dig out a LBD from the back of my wardrobe - and hope that is ok

anyone looking for a dress....try ebay....some fabby dresses at reasonable prices

not long now

i tried on my whole outfit the other night and its not as great as i thought it would be lol will do though!

cant wait for to find out the venue!

xx

Got everything now including sexay new undies to give me a most awesome cleavage!

Roll on Saturday!

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

"And I still havent got anything to wear...arggghhh !!! ...HELP...lol xxxx

You know you only have to ask Muppet and Legs for one of their creations! LOL "

It was Muppet and Katy...and I told them i need them ...lol xxx

"not long now

i tried on my whole outfit the other night and its not as great as i thought it would be lol will do though!"

If it's on you I'm sure it will be stunning.

I'm told my frock coat will not arrive until next frigging week and I can't decide to shave the goatee or not. I may be turning into a girlie...