FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is there any point...

Is there any point...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...to the wink button? Wouldn't be surprised if this has been discussed before, but the number of profiles I've read where it states that winks will be ignored, it does make me wonder of what's the point of keeping it on here?

Is it just me or am I wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found it to be useful actually, see what you mean about lots of profiles saying they ignore them but I've had a few conversations started with someone winking me.

Bit pointless to wink a single fem as I'd imagine they get about 800 an hour but someone like myself who can be a little shy to message someone out the blue its a nice surprise when I'm browsing profiles and get a wink from someone I looked at.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a single female, it takes long enough to reply to messages before even looking at winks I'm afraid.

R

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

To me a wink is a way of saying I like what I see so Il wink the person hoping they too like what the see and will either wink or mail back .

I know not all will like winking but some of us do

Too much winking can make you go blind so ive heard

"...to the wink button? Wouldn't be surprised if this has been discussed before, but the number of profiles I've read where it states that winks will be ignored, it does make me wonder of what's the point of keeping it on here?

Is it just me or am I wrong?"

I do look at winks, but don't necessarily respond. But, I'm a single female on fab, I can pretty much do what I like

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"...to the wink button? Wouldn't be surprised if this has been discussed before, but the number of profiles I've read where it states that winks will be ignored, it does make me wonder of what's the point of keeping it on here?

Is it just me or am I wrong?

I do look at winks, but don't necessarily respond. But, I'm a single female on fab, I can pretty much do what I like "

As it should be, nothing wrong with that

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

You're correct, winks have been discussed already (over the last few days infact) just like may other recurring topics.

This is a tool to be used by members, sometimes sucessfully and sometimes not, it is what it is.

Not everyone will be receptive, not everyone thinks winks are worthwhile, but sometimes it will lead to something beautiful, or if you are really lucky, something mindblowingly filthy

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Just a way of attracting attention.

» Add a new message to this topic