FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile Deletions

Profile Deletions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weird was chatting away to a couple swapped pics etc and details then when swapping mobiles bang profile deleted. Has this happened to anyone else recently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Usually just pic collectors

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We get that all the time

By *layingitcoolMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Yeah recently got a message saying .. Small world ,you have no changed one bit .. Then deleted straight after ,curiosity was bugging me all day

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Had something similar. Talking then one day it looks like I'm blocked, turns out the profile was deemed a fake and she was banned lol

Lost fab a genuine member but means I get her to myself

Happens so often!

Yesterday I was talking to a total stunner from south queensferry 34e tits - within an hour of chat she wanted to meet and then deleted her profile

I have no idea why people would do this

Happens all the time it appears

Yeh happens all the time

Every week at least. So far the site is incredibly frustrating and unwelcoming

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Every week at least. So far the site is incredibly frustrating and unwelcoming "

Yeah tell me about spoiling it for all the genuine peeps

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

What exactly are these folk doing that spoils it for "genuine people".i dont seem to run into these non genuine people at a guess its my criteria for any and all interactions I have with folk. So that said is it not your own fault if you engage with idiots?

Maybe its that "do what I like, and like what I do" attitude.Conversation goes well, and bang. Disappear. Or worse still the ignore. Its just fucking ignorant, if youve had time to lead someone up the path at least have the time and balls to say you changed your mind/bottled it/only wanted a wank chat.

Not conversing with idiots would be so much easier if they weren't all "genuine" people on their profiles or weren't too up themselves to employ some manners.

And btw, I get that no answer means no thanks but I reckon that excuse is goosed by the time youve got to planning a meet or exchanging numbers.

"Yesterday I was talking to a total stunner from south queensferry 34e tits - within an hour of chat she wanted to meet and then deleted her profile

I have no idea why people would do this "

This shit exactly ^

"Maybe its that "do what I like, and like what I do" attitude.Conversation goes well, and bang. Disappear. Or worse still the ignore. Its just fucking ignorant, if youve had time to lead someone up the path at least have the time and balls to say you changed your mind/bottled it/only wanted a wank chat.

Not conversing with idiots would be so much easier if they weren't all "genuine" people on their profiles or weren't too up themselves to employ some manners.

And btw, I get that no answer means no thanks but I reckon that excuse is goosed by the time youve got to planning a meet or exchanging numbers.

"

I agree in essence but a rather black and white way of looking at it (which you are entitled too xxx) ... but people who have been told no thanks can be remarkably pushy in the most subtle of ways... I guess there's all kinds here because people are utterly diverse in any walk of life ... perhaps everyone, whether male, female, couple, bi, gay, TV or whatever else, sometimes have to kiss a lot of frogs...

had the ignored treatment recently.....

a pretty active user, had great chat, arranged a furure meet, swapped numbers and all that, thought this was going to be a really fun meet with someone who seemed a good fit.

no block or deletion of account, just a solid wall of being ignored....

i don't get it, a simple message with i've changed my mind or anything would be great.

rant over

"Yesterday I was talking to a total stunner from south queensferry 34e tits - within an hour of chat she wanted to meet and then deleted her profile

I have no idea why people would do this

This shit exactly ^"

Four time last week that happened to me and the week before it was a guy pretending to be a girl

"had the ignored treatment recently.....

a pretty active user, had great chat, arranged a furure meet, swapped numbers and all that, thought this was going to be a really fun meet with someone who seemed a good fit.

no block or deletion of account, just a solid wall of being ignored....

i don't get it, a simple message with i've changed my mind or anything would be great.

rant over

"

just checked it wasn't me

"

just checked it wasn't me "

Haha, you are correct it wasn't you. I'm sure you're not the type to do such a thing, you wouldn't have worried and double checked if you were

"

just checked it wasn't me

Haha, you are correct it wasn't you. I'm sure you're not the type to do such a thing, you wouldn't have worried and double checked if you were "

No but hubby will do it without always reading what I've been chatting about previously and then think the guy's being forward or something and ignore.

By *ijl1Man  over a year ago

dundee

ye it happens all the time,new profile then gone after couple of days,to many timewasters

By *rofguyukMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The "have you got a pic?" Messages from profiles without a pic in sight take the biscuit for me.

» Add a new message to this topic