FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Relationships

Relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the chances of finding a filthy girlfriend on here that will go swinging n dogging wae me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Morrisons at the Barras.

Ebay?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

As much chance as finding a unicorn!

Their over there....right next to the gold at the end of the rainbow....Cant miss em ...take a left at the cow jumping over the moon.

You have more chance in finding that feckin Goat thats went missing .

Goat to agree

"You have more chance in finding that feckin Goat thats went missing . "

It has been spotted tied to a lamp post in wales.

Worth a try though as a wonder how these couples on here find each other that would be class to find a burd I can swing with go to clubs n that watch her wi other folk just a mad idea am into

Savage responses

Probably won't be looking for a girlfriend on here again any time soon

By *oody2shoesWoman  over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I met my bf on here lol so can happen x

By *tormountCouple  over a year ago

Raintown

"Try Morrisons at the Barras."

I laughed

Love of my life might be on here u never know

Well maybe the love of your life might not want to be known as a durty burd

Durty burds are the best kinda burds

"Durty burds are the best kinda burds "

Hurry girls this guys a real catch

I am actually just can't be bothered with a normal burd want one a can swing with

"Durty burds are the best kinda burds "

The overwhelming majority of the female members in Scotland are very nice, respectable LADIES.

Extract from that what you will.

If you still want a "durty burd", there are plenty pigeons in George Square.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

About the same chance as you do in normal life people are just people irrespective if on this site or not.

Way to many see themselves as something diffrent because they are on a swingers site

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Met my other half on here.

he treated me with respect and it wasn't something we where looking for .

I'm not sure trolling the forums will help.

Maybe try to singles adds in the papers "looking for durty burd to go swinging with must have own teeth and not mind sleeping with many men for my own enjoyment"

"About the same chance as you do in normal life people are just people irrespective if on this site or not.

Way to many see themselves as something diffrent because they are on a swingers site"

I was just gonna say this. If you meet someone and click with them that way then cool but remember we're all normal people too-the girl you meet in the pub might be filthy too.

"About the same chance as you do in normal life people are just people irrespective if on this site or not.

Way to many see themselves as something diffrent because they are on a swingers site"

I aint no dirty bird tho kola

Yes I'm on a sex site..yes I have sex with guys that are not my husband does that give me ideas above my station...well I know my self worth

"Durty burds are the best kinda burds

The overwhelming majority of the female members in Scotland are very nice, respectable LADIES.

Extract from that what you will.

If you still want a "durty burd", there are plenty pigeons in George Square."

Just as a suggestion.

Never feed a pigeon..they just bring their mates

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Way to many see themselves as something diffrent because they are on a swingers siteI aint no dirty bird tho kola

Yes I'm on a sex site..yes I have sex with guys that are not my husband does that give me ideas above my station...well I know my self worth "

lol im not suggesting you are a "durty bird"

just that folk here are no diffrent to those you walk by on the street.

im sure you would agree there are folk who believe themselves to be something "speshul" for no other reason than they are on a swingers site.

some folk ive met on this very site will only have missionary sex with the lights of while folk ive met away from here are like sex starved lunatics.

its people that vary not which site they affiliate too

Am just looking for a nice girlfriend who I get on with and have a nice life and we can both shag other people there should be a dating site for swingers can't find anyone in real life who's up for it even lassies I've met on here are no up for a relationship I've asked

"Am just looking for a nice girlfriend who I get on with and have a nice life and we can both shag other people there should be a dating site for swingers can't find anyone in real life who's up for it even lassies I've met on here are no up for a relationship I've asked

"

I imagine some ladies are more successful on their own and also enjoy their freedom. I'm sure they might have one or two maybe more male friends to call on should they require one for meeting or social occasions and in fact might find a one to one relationship rather restricting.. just a thought...

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/07/17 16:07:51]

Glasgow

Maybe if you supported rangers

"Maybe if you supported rangers "

LOL

Best reply ever

"Am just looking for a nice girlfriend who I get on with and have a nice life and we can both shag other people there should be a dating site for swingers can't find anyone in real life who's up for it even lassies I've met on here are no up for a relationship I've asked

I imagine some ladies are more successful on their own and also enjoy their freedom. I'm sure they might have one or two maybe more male friends to call on should they require one for meeting or social occasions and in fact might find a one to one relationship rather restricting.. just a thought... "

well the other day I asked a stunner out that I've met off here and shagged and she said no she just wants us to be pals I think because I've a good personality and don't treat women bad they just want me as a friend . It's no as if in real life I can find a nice girlfriend say up the dancing and say to her want to shag my pal and let me watch Kinda thing she would tell me to bolt. Just wondered how these couples on here found each other might just stick to being single anyway having a birds more hassle than it's worth sorry am rambling on noo

Haha bolt ya rocket

Glasgow

"Maybe if you supported rangers

Haha bolt ya rocket"

With pleasure

I imagine some ladies are more successful on their own and also enjoy their freedom. I'm sure they might have one or two maybe more male friends to call on should they require one for meeting or social occasions and in fact might find a one to one relationship rather restricting.. just a thought...

well the other day I asked a stunner out that I've met off here and shagged and she said no she just wants us to be pals I think because I've a good personality and don't treat women bad they just want me as a friend . It's no as if in real life I can find a nice girlfriend say up the dancing and say to her want to shag my pal and let me watch Kinda thing she would tell me to bolt. Just wondered how these couples on here found each other might just stick to being single anyway having a birds more hassle than it's worth sorry am rambling on noo"

Indeed, after reading all your posts I really am at a loss as to why you cannot find someone....

By *oolsGoldxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Supporting Celtic is his only saving grace

Prob wouldn't have as much reference to a football team on a site like this tho tbh.. but that's just me

"

Prob wouldn't have as much reference to a football team on a site like this tho tbh.. but that's just me "

And me.

Prob wouldn't have as much reference to a football team on a site like this tho tbh.. but that's just me "

am Celtic daft would love a wee hoops wearing honey to appear on here

Glasgow

Prob wouldn't have as much reference to a football team on a site like this tho tbh.. but that's just me

am Celtic daft would love a wee hoops wearing honey to appear on here"

Honey monster? Lol

By *eADevilCouple  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Met my other half on here.

he treated me with respect and it wasn't something we where looking for .

I'm not sure trolling the forums will help.

Maybe try to singles adds in the papers "looking for durty burd to go swinging with must have own teeth and not mind sleeping with many men for my own enjoyment""

Haha brilliant reply guys , that would be a class add in a paper well worth the reading. You could try horse and hound

Blantyre

Way to many see themselves as something diffrent because they are on a swingers siteI aint no dirty bird tho kola

Yes I'm on a sex site..yes I have sex with guys that are not my husband does that give me ideas above my station...well I know my self worth lol im not suggesting you are a "durty bird"

im sure you would agree there are folk who believe themselves to be something "speshul" for no other reason than they are on a swingers site.

some folk ive met on this very site will only have missionary sex with the lights of while folk ive met away from here are like sex starved lunatics.

its people that vary not which site they affiliate too "

I think that all couple on here are speshul if im honest. Thier relationship is so strong they can allow thier partners the freedom to have sex with other men/women . Darn right were speshul. And very very lucky too .

Yes I'm on a sex site..yes I have sex with guys that are not my husband does that give me ideas above my station...well I know my self worth lol im not suggesting you are a "durty bird"

I think that all couple on here are speshul if im honest. Thier relationship is so strong they can allow thier partners the freedom to have sex with other men/women . Darn right were speshul. And very very lucky too ."

ALL couples are special ?

Seriously ?

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Savage responses

Probably won't be looking for a girlfriend on here again any time soon "

Green arrow is your friend

Beats my duck war posts,,,,

I think that all couple on here are speshul if im honest. Thier relationship is so strong they can allow thier partners the freedom to have sex with other men/women . Darn right were speshul. And very very lucky too .

Seriously ?

"

Not special, speshul.

We met in theshoebox a year ago. We are know engaged and getting married next year. It works because we are just as dirty as each other. But at the same time we have total trust and respect for each other as well. So it can happen. It boils down to weather you find someone on your level or not. When your looking for something you never find it. If its going to happen it will happen without you trying to force it. Good luck in funding your Mrs right

Blantyre

Seriously ?

"

Ahh spoken like a true single man.

I said all couples on Fab are special in a unique way not all couples are special/speshul.

Hurry girls this guys a real catch "

sorry I did laugh!

slutty women are a rare find but agreed that you can find partner in crime on here met some awesome folk and some right arseholes too male and females

Hurry girls this guys a real catch

sorry I did laugh!"

Your tits are helfy x

Doll calm yersel its not everyone who appreciates open chat aboot their chebs shes a lady remember treating her accordingly

I think this thread is hitting an all time low for fab.

Glasgow

"I think this thread is hitting an all time low for fab."

Agreed. Embarrassing..

I beg to differ

By *impleSailorMan  over a year ago

on the road again

"I think this thread is hitting an all time low for fab.

Agreed. Embarrassing.."

Even I find it a little disturbing

Relationships on here never last. Best to have fun and make a fwb.

"Relationships on here never last. Best to have fun and make a fwb. "

Aye that's what I had planned

Hurry girls this guys a real catch "

Aye the catch n release ,small fish in big pond. That attitude belongs in a puddle .

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

This has to be one of the most cringeworthy post in a long time

Glasgow

"This has to be one of the most cringeworthy post in a long time "

Offftt be thankful u haven't been in the chat room same time as the then..

Blantyre

What this thread is great . You have the most eligible bachelor on Fab looking for the dirtiest Burd on Fab for fun and dogging . Its a match made in heaven and we get a ringside seat for this magical quest. AMAZING lol .

"This has to be one of the most cringeworthy post in a long time

What this thread is great . You have the most eligible bachelor on Fab looking for the dirtiest Burd on Fab for fun and dogging . Its a match made in heaven and we get a ringside seat for this magical quest. AMAZING lol ."

» Add a new message to this topic