FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > MFF help

MFF help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estLothianCouple25 OP   Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Me and my partner have been on here for a while. We have arranged a few meets but have been let down. Misses is shy so party's aren't an option at the moment can anyone help us get off the mark? Or give some advice? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to CJs and just take in the atmosphere. No need to play. Once you've met people in the scene, even platonically, it reduces your inhibitions a fair bit.

We used to go to Lap bars too. Found that useful - although pricey! Lol It let my wife experience girls close.

For meets we used to play card games with whoever we were playing with as a way of breaking the ice - even managed Cards Against Humanity.

Take your time is probably the most advice you'll get. Go at your pace and don't feel you have to do anything.

Good luck.

"Me and my partner have been on here for a while. We have arranged a few meets but have been let down. Misses is shy so party's aren't an option at the moment can anyone help us get off the mark? Or give some advice? Thanks "

Hi I'm up for meeting

"Go to CJs and just take in the atmosphere. No need to play. Once you've met people in the scene, even platonically, it reduces your inhibitions a fair bit.

We used to go to Lap bars too. Found that useful - although pricey! Lol It let my wife experience girls close.

For meets we used to play card games with whoever we were playing with as a way of breaking the ice - even managed Cards Against Humanity.

Take your time is probably the most advice you'll get. Go at your pace and don't feel you have to do anything.

Good luck.

"

That is probably the perfect answer on fab

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Me and my partner have been on here for a while. We have arranged a few meets but have been let down. Misses is shy so party's aren't an option at the moment can anyone help us get off the mark? Or give some advice? Thanks

Hi I'm up for meeting"

Which would be awesome if they were looking for guys

"Me and my partner have been on here for a while. We have arranged a few meets but have been let down. Misses is shy so party's aren't an option at the moment can anyone help us get off the mark? Or give some advice? Thanks

Hi I'm up for meeting

Which would be awesome if they were looking for guys "

Haha great advertisement that folks a tally do read profiles eh

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Hi I'm up for meeting"

which one of the "F"'s do you want to be?

Hi I'm up for meeting"

Typical of someone not reading a profile.

By *lashnannieCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We were in a similar situation and tried the club route which we would both recommend. 1st and second visits we just played with each other (in the open room) but our third visit gave Annie the female experience she was looking for. First visit is very daunting, if you can I would suggest meeting another couple there you have previously been messaging and are comfortable with (with no commitment to play obviously), this would make the first time a bit more relaxed

"Me and my partner have been on here for a while. We have arranged a few meets but have been let down. Misses is shy so party's aren't an option at the moment can anyone help us get off the mark? Or give some advice? Thanks "

Ok I can understand what you facing, so change ur partner, I think she is unlucky..

livingston

Looking for guys who are part of a MF couple aswell

livingston

Not going to change my misses what a nice answer hahah

Good luck with the search,done it few times great fun lol