FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Keeping in Contact

Keeping in Contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nverman67 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Just been through my friends list and noticed that I haven't spoken to some of them for months. Do you keep in contact with most of the people on your list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkmoon4Man  over a year ago

Dundee

I usually keep in contact by text or facebook after I make friends here. Some people just add anyone so guess its upto yourself how you use your friends list.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I normally do a cull every month, if they haven't bothered to contact since adding them as a friend they get deleted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

snap!!

why ask someone to be a friend then never speak to them?

nosy people just wanna perv the private pics me thinks

delete after a week if they havent contacted you about a possible meet lol

gotta be cruel to be on fab lol

auds xx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I don't have any naughty pics so maybe they are left feeling disapointed and cheated

Yes you do auds, away to have a quick cull just now! x

I only keep people on my friends list if we chat at least one a week.

I have a very short friend list!

its taken me sometimes a good while to get a meet from some people on my friends list....i'd only delete them if they NEVER communicated, and some of my 'friends' are actaully down south etc....

i keep track of their profiles...and occasionally say hi- ive no interested in wanking on the pics anyway i just like to see some upto date stuff

We try too, but then we only have a very small friends list

ahh so folks on your friends list have to contact you? do you not have to contact them? just a thought..

[Removed by poster at 14/08/11 21:00:56]

I only have people iv met or have the intention to meet ...some slip through and I do make an effort to mail the ones I aint met yet if I get a "been read" message with no reply,they are then deleted x

Confused, i dont get this, if not heard from them in a week or a month then kick them out thing.

So what do you regard as "pushy"? Someone messaging you daily? Weekly?

I have people friends listed to pretty much refer to easily to locate on here to mutually,maybe message, message tommorow, this week, next week, in the future if there is something to message about.

So, you've not messaged a while, your suddenly not a friend? lol

I would of thought if not heard from someone in a while theres nowt stopping you messaging them to ask that very thing, its a 2 way thing.

We have friends, like the fine man above, whom we have met and catch up periodically to enjoy great chat. We have friends whom we have never met, but chatted with on Fab, and accepted their invitation. Like friends in our real life, we seldom have enough time to go around but appreciate it when we do Lists can become unmanageable, so we dont take offence if someone has a clear out - it doesn't mean they wont ever speak to you again. Love N Lust, Lady Blue xxx

this is a swinging site,,,yes i have met some great friends on here that i chat to all the time,but,if someone winks us or sends a friends invite and we accept,send a message sayn hi thanks for the invite blah blah and they dont get back,,,, yip delete.we on here to meet folk ,,not look at pictures?

auds xx

"ahh so folks on your friends list have to contact you? do you not have to contact them? just a thought..

"

yip im sayn if they contact us,,,we send a message back and nothing? yip im gonna delete,or if after a few weeks nothing is getn sorted about a meet yip sorry? here to meet not look at pics.

auds xx

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"We try too, but then we only have a very small friends list "

I'm not that tall...does that mean I can qualify for your "very small friends list"?

xx

"ahh so folks on your friends list have to contact you? do you not have to contact them? just a thought..

yip im sayn if they contact us,,,we send a message back and nothing? yip im gonna delete,or if after a few weeks nothing is getn sorted about a meet yip sorry? here to meet not look at pics.

auds xx"

geez a swatch of ur privates auds...hey i dont mean pics! hehe x

lol paddy

"We try too, but then we only have a very small friends list

I'm not that tall...does that mean I can qualify for your "very small friends list"?

xx"

Lol, good one

Sorry, yes, i get the kinda cynical, wink, friend list then they say nowt thing, thats just nonsense by whoever trys that one.

Accessing pvt pics is their motivation im pretty sure too,but if its all equal on that score, you have pvt pics and likewise those you friend list, its a level playing field.

I might of dwelt on them for hours on end when i was 16, but im 45 now,lol, they just are a nice touch to anyones profile i think.

does anyone want to be my friend

i have no friends either its primary school all over again even though my nose does not run anymore

» Add a new message to this topic